- Extensive IT experience in Object Oriented Programming, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of various Client/Server Applications, Web Based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all the phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of various client/server, N - tier and Web Applications.
- Strong programming skills in Java8 and J2EE with extensive ability to develop scalable applications.
- Proficient in Java and J2EE technologies including JSP, JDBC, JPA and JMS.
- Experienced in developing web applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI and AJAX.
- Worked in MVC architecture with Angular JS and Spring and Spring AOP.
- Developed, Designed, Coded and Tested changes to batch COBOL and CICS programs utilizing VSAM and DB2.
- Expertise to make SPA’s better using AngularJS directives and Filters and integrated with Spring Forms.
- Experienced in web Application servers like WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere and Tomcat 8.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL (web service definition language) and exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, and JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Proficient in Spring AOP, Security, Event Handling, Spring MVC, Spring IOC Container.
- Developed and implemented standalone applications with Spring Micro services and their patterns.
- Worked on Spring Ribbon for load balancing and used fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard on designing and implementing Micro service applications.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption and worked on Zookeeper to maintain services.
- Build hypermedia-driven and implemented connectors between Hateoas and Spring REST services.
- Experienced with distributed transaction management with isolation/propagation levels with Spring JTA.
- Proficiency in developing/maintaining using Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server (2008 R2, 2012, 2014).
- Adding permissions to AWS SQS (simple queue service) to interact with the Queue and involved in writing custom policies.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers while dealing with automation on DB.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra on large data platforms.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CICD and AI.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration for java code quality
- Experienced in using Eureka Servers while deploying in EC2.
- Hands on experience with Netflix cloud and fall back technologies like Eureka, Hystrix and Ribbon.
- Experienced in secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4 .
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Strongly associated with usage of Jenkins, JUnit and Curl for Unit and System Testing.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver and Selenium GRID using Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE with TestNG, Maven and Jenkins for testing Web Based Applications.
- Experience with the Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder and IntelliJ
- Experienced with CICD - ANT/MAVEN/GRADLE/JENKINS/HUDSON/CVS/GIT/GITHUB.
Languages: Java, J2EE
Web Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JavaBeans, Java Servlet API
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, Spring Security
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Jetty, Jenkins, WebSphere MQ
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Kubernetes
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS),Apache Camel
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint, Unix
Defect tracking Tools: JUnit, Bugzilla, Curl
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI, SSRS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), GITHUB
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in a highly dynamic Agile environment and participated in Scrum and sprint meetings.
- Developed an attractive GUI using AngularJS that users can interact dynamically Confidential runtime.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and implemented code according to coding standards and created AngularJS Controller to isolate the scopes to perform operations and extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Worked extensively to achieve DOM Show, hide elements and Event Handling using AngularJS.
- Worked on server-side validations, handle actions, events and Encapsulation by implementing ReactJS.
- Worked on Thread handling to maintain continuity of execution and extensively implemented Multithreading concept to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Worked on business logic and calculations, performs analysis, handles data transfers, and generates XSL for presentation layer and SQL commands for database layer.
- Designed integration of various modules using Apache CAMEL EIP (Enterprise integration pattern).
- Experienced on Spring Framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot and did integration to Microservices into existing system architecture.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from Spring based Applications.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, JSON
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- JavaBeans are used as container of business logic and supporting the services or applications.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Microservices in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Worked on integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor spring micro-services using Circuit Breaker.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Experienced with cloud services like Spring Eureka, CloudFoundry and AWS.
- Worked with DROOLS engine for Spring Integration and validate business rule before executing in runtime.
- Developed the Web Services Client using REST, RSDL for verifying the new customer history to a connection.
- Worked on XML parsers (JAXB) for data retrieval and JAXB parser for marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Develop middle ware integration components using the Apache camel and Spring Boot .
- To establish a connection to server, SQL statements that were passed through Hibernate.
- Writing SQL Queries to get the information from Oracle DB for adjusting the data in DB. Used joins to get the data from more DB Tables. Views and Unions were also part of our implementation.
- Worked with CURL to move data from a server using http and https protocols.
- Writing PL/SQL with Stored Procedures, functions to get the information from DB, Saving the data, Modifying the data in the DB and removing the data from the DB.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Involved in AWS SQS to interact with queue and giving roles to it and involved in writing Custom policies.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and Cloud environments.
- Implemented HTTP REST API using NodeJS and Express JS and extensively tested RESTful services using Postman.
- Implemented modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements and used NodeJS Express Framework.
- Used Node.js and Express.js to develop the relevant back end RESTful API.
- Developed crypto rest services using Node JS and integrated services with HSM (Hardware Security Module).
- Involved in using Npm (Node Package Manager) and Browserify for dependency and version management of NodeJS packages for the application.
- Performed different types of testing on various test scripts on Selenium WebDriver and TestNG .
- Used MAVEN as a Build Process and used generating Documentation, Reporting, and adding Dependencies.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
Environment: Java/JDK, J2EE, Log4j, Web Services, Hystrix, Hystrix Dashboard, Spring Kafka, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Netflix Ribbon, Hibernate, REST, JSON, RESTful, Windows SFTP/SCP, Eclipse, MAVEN build tool, JUnit, Kibana, Splunk, Hateoas, Drools, Hysteric, Apache Camel, Jenkins Continuous integration tool, WebLogic Application Server 10.1, Oracle 11g, Linux OS, Agile Methodology, Curl, GIT, PL/SQL, Docker, Hateoas, Curl.
Confidential, Fredericksburg, VA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer .
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda Expressions, Streams, Filters.
- Created AngularJS app using Yeoman, Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model. demonstrable experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- We used Amazon workspace in AWS cloud by using AWS SDK through Java for providing Virtual Desktop Images (VDI) to the users.
- Used Sonar to analyze and measure source code quality
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodologies.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Involved in developing UI pages using AngularJS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful AP I utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used PMD, Find Bugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Microservices to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure .
- Developed RESTful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web Services.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process(CICD).
- Configured Hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBoss as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with Hibernates .
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices .
- Utilized Spring core , AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Custom Angular.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs , handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Executing the test cases using Sonar Tools
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Apache Tomcat Web Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL query log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on RESTful Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- Participated in Defect tracking team using ALM Quality Center for Defect tracking, Defect priority and status.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction.
- Using Struts Framework developed and implemented the web-based application following the MVC .
- Used Spring MVC as Web model, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic and Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Implemented J2EE patterns, Data Access Object (DAO), Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Fixing the bugs and developing new enhancements using JAVA / J2EE , Spring , Hibernate , IBM Web Sphere.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring Hibernate for data access.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web pages which can be displayed properly in different screen sizes and Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Used Multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate JavaBean classes using Apache Axis.
- Used ANT, Maven and Gradle scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebLogic application Server.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA .
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used Log4J , Splunk for logging and tracing the messages.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible Confidential runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Implemented Test Scripts based on the User Requirements as specified by the Business side and Requirement document and analyzing Business Requirements and handling it as per Requirements.
- Experience in Gradle Build tool and understanding the artifactoy and repo structure.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, JBPM, HTML, JDBC, Web Services, Rational Software Architect, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL and REST), Multithreading, WebLogic Application Server, JUnit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g, UNIX.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developed N-tier client-server business application software using Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling , and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object to handle database operations.
- Worked on System security with the use of SSL (Secure socket layer) , encryption and used role-based security.
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication between the server and application.
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script and in writing JSP using Bean, Logic, HTML, and Iterate Tags.
- WSDL has been used to expose the Web Services.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to Communicate in the form of XML messages.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
Environment: WebLogic, Java, Apache Axis, JSP, Hibernate, Servlets, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle, Eclipse, JAXR, JAX-WS, JAXM, PL/SQL, Bean, Junit, JBOSS, Struts, DAO, AOP Spring, MVC Spring.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design Phase.
- Used (GWT) Google Web Tool Kit in developing web applications in AJAX as it is easy to develop for developers and creates high performance applications. Also made the application Compliant.
- Worked with Photoshop to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- JSON data was used and extensively employed as the common tongue between the application and network layer in-order to make the context of server load easy.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- For Trade Breaks/Settlement Exceptions events message creating the xml message which will useful to test the possible data availability in the database using String Template API.
- Used Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking
- Developed database stored procedures, functions, triggers and sequences.
- Developed the server side using java and front end with java scripting, XML, HTML.
- Wrote SQL Queries to get the information from DB, Saving the data, modifying the data in the DB and removing the data from the DB. Used joins to get the data from more DB Tables.
- Rational Clear Case is used for the version control, Ant and Maven is used for build script and Created, configured log4j, .log files.
- Experience in working with E-commerce design and development of dynamic online websites.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the NUnit unit testing framework.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages. .
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, Integrated and Production Testing on WebLogic server.
- Worked with Agile. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on external web pages and internal layouts.
- Involved with many projects focused on online shopping and employee rewards system aimed Confidential increasing the online sales in employee and use their rewards points. Filter offers and deals based on the location, holidays, segment from where the user views the site. It also has the option to add some equipment along with their product.
- Responsible for creating layouts using CSS, HTML and Photoshop.
- Website maintenance such as updating the content and solving different bug reports
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Handled day-to-day updating of content, adding new technologies (jQuery, jQuery UI & AJAX).
- Used PHP as a server-side environment (WAMP). Configure MySQL database, analyze SQL query optimization, a database conversion application.
- Created schema, tables, Insert, Update, Views and Indexes, procedures, triggers & maintaining Referential Integrity.
- Maintained graphics standard & branding throughout the products interface.
- Stayed up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Maintaining current web app features, attending necessary team and company meetings.
- Presented designs and concepts to Clients and the Management for review Editing content, debugging code
- Re-designing web pages based on requirement involved testing, bug fixing and KT to new team members.