- 5+ years of experience in IT industry that includes about 4 years as PEGA developer and about 1 year as JAVA developer with working environment in finance, Health care and Insurance domains.
- Hands on experience in developing Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engine (BRE) applications using Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Expertise in understanding end user requirements and to prepare technical design documents.
- Extensively followed DCO - Direct Capture of Objectives process to directly capture, organize and manage business specifications and case management.
- Expertise in analysis, design, development and managing Process Flows, Class Structure design, User Interface (UI), Data Pages, Data transforms, Case Management, creating various Flow Actions, Activities, Correspondence Rules.
- Experience in developing Harness, Sections, Report definition Rules and SLA.
- Modified the Styles, Skins, CSS of portals and work Object forms to enhance the User interface.
- Created Rules like When Condition Rules, Decision Table rules, Declarative Expressions.
- Declare On change and Declare Trigger as per the requirements.
- Developed validation rules to ensure that users enter the correct information.
- Implemented business rules by using Decision Rules, Declarative Rules.
- Very good experience on Integration rules like connect Soap and Soap-service.
- Proficient in using the debugging tools like Tracer, Live UI and Clipboard.
- Good Knowledge on using System Management Application (SMA) for Listeners and Agents.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Domain Knowledge in Insurance, HealthCare, Banking, Financial.
- Involved in production support. Using JIRA for bug/task tracking and time tracking.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal analytical, problem solving, fast learner, oral and written skills.
BPM Product: PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC) 6.3, 7.1.
PRPC Skill Set: User interface, SOAP Services, MQ listener, SQL and SOAP Connectors, Security, Design and Follow rules.
Operating systems: Unix, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux (Ubuntu).
Database: Oracle 11g, MS SQL, DB2, My SQL.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM web sphere, Oracle web logic.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
Business domains: Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked extensively in system analysis, architectural design, build development, execution, and testing and deployment phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Created the business process flows and flow actions in PRPC as per the specifications delivered by the BA.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Map-Values and Declarative expressions to meet the business requirement.
- Defining Harness and section rules as a part of UI implementation.
- Created properties and data models for the classes.
- Created Report Definitions for reporting purposes.
- Developed SLA rules, correspondence rules and circumstancing rules.
- Worked on Data Transforms, Report Definitions, and data pages.
- Develop, support and maintain SOAP based web services
- Worked on client side and server-side validations.
- Performed data transform operations.
- Involved in Direct capture of Objects (DCO) sessions.
- Debugged the application using clipboard, tracer, DB tracer, PAL, Live UI.
- Checking the Log file errors in a routine procedure during the unit testing.
Environment: Pega Rules Process Commander 7.1.6, HTML, SOAP, XML, Web Sphere Application server 6.0, CSS, Quality Center, MS Visio.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Getting a quote online requires only zip code and some basic identifying information. This health insurance company has medical plans.
- Created System use cases, decision diagrams to provide appropriate decomposition to the use case model and documents to control the complex claim engine flows.
- Use Case analysis and elaboration document for first phase deliverables.
- Involved in design and development of Data Model, Class structure, case management Process flow, Activities and UI properties.
- Worked extensively on activities to implement the business logic.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints and indexes etc.
- Worked extensively on connect-soap. worked on data pages, data transforms, SLAs, Report Definitions.
- Involved in testing and troubleshooting the issues of application using PRPC tools like Rules Inspector, Clipboard, Tracer and PAL.
- Design and development of Harness rules, Layout and sections.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Class structure, UI and Integration.
- Understanding the technical requirements from business requirements.
- Developed the application with external systems using Connect-SOAP.
- Implemented User Interfaces using Sections, Harness and Portals.
- Involved in testing and troubleshooting the issues of application using PRPC tools like Clipboard, and Tracer.
- Created List view reports for the reporting purpose in the process commander.
- Prepared design documents from the use case requirements.
- Created Connect-SQL rules for querying the external database
- Created Decision Rules like When Condition Rules, Decision Table Rules and Declarative Expressions as per the requirements.
- Able to navigate and compare different portals available in the PRPC application.
- Created Activities, steps and methods, calling other activities for implementing core business logic.
- Developed GUI and mockups design and testing.
- Created documentation of the application.
- Worked with software testing methodologies.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Design of the application.
- Created and documented the Test Designs for each functional area mentioned in Test Plans.