- 6+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented applications in the Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE.
- Expertise in Server Side Programming using J2EE, Java, JSP, Servlet, MVC using Struts framework, JDBC, Swing HTML5, Java Script, EJB, Swing, SQL, PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Spring boot, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Eclipse, RAD, Ant, Maven.
- Good hands on experience in Springs Core (IOC and AOP), Struts 2 and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experienced in support and enhancement for Product development.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using Rational Unified Process (RUP) and UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Expertise in designing and developing web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies and frameworks like JDBC, Servlets2.3/2.4, Struts, JSPs1.2/2.0, EJB 2.0, MDB, JNDI, JMS1.1, Java Beans, Log4J, XML, HTML and UML.
- Expertise in deploying applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server 7.0/6.0/ 5.3, BEA Web logic 9.1/7.x, J - Boss 4.0 application servers and Tomcat 5.0 web server.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and familiarity with AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming).
- Participated in understanding of Ext JS technologies and development tasks.
- Strong exposure to Software methodologies like Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test Driven Development(TDD)
- Expertise in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Client-server concepts, (3 tier architecture concepts preferred), and GUI development concepts required, experience with Flex Builder preferred
- Superior proficiency in AWT, JBoss, Hibernate, SWT and Java Swing.
- Developing automated process for builds and deployments; Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Shell Script and Perl
- Sound skill in Swing MVC architecture, design patterns, Collections Frameworks, Exceptions handling and multi-threading.
- Strong experience in XML and SGML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, EJB, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XMLBeans.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Jasper, Rational Application Developer(RAD), Angular JS for Java/J2EE application development
- Experience in working on source controller tools like Subversion (SVN), CVS, IBM Clear case, Perforce, and GIT.
- Good experience in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns -GOF, J2EE design patterns, Architectural patterns, SOA Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web Services/ Enterprise / Web / Client- Server systems using Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, SDO, JPA), XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology
- Experience in Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone, and AngularJS frameworks
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, Restful API calls on server side, JIRA, WSDL, Apache CXF, JAX-WS, and Apache Axis.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, J Builder, Jasper, Rational Application Developer(RAD), Angular JS for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), MY-SQL, DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
J2EE Technology: Servlets 2.3, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC 3.0, JSP 2.0, Swing, JNDI, JMS 1.1, Webservices, SOA
Programming Languages: Java 1.6/1.7, C, C++, SQL, Shell scripting, Angular JS, Ant, Maven, Perl, Python, Jenkins, PL/SQL, Perl, Pixel perfect, W3C
Frameworks and Tools: Spring-boot, Jakarta Struts 1.1/1.2, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 1.0.2, ANT, MAVEN, Log4J, JUnit, Ext.JS, JMS, J2EE Design Patterns
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g DB2 7.1/6.5, MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL 4.1, Couchbase DB, Postgres.
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 3.5/4.x/5.x, BEA WebLogic 6.x/7.x/8.x, Apache Tomcat/Server 5.0, JBoss, MongoDB, Predix
IDE Tools: IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0/5.1.2, MyEclipse Blue, Eclipse, Rational Application Developer 5.0/6.0/7.0 (RAD), Spring tool Suite (STS)
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX.
Design, Version Control: UML, Rational Rose, Subversion, Git, Maven
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Implemented the Object-Oriented principles and developed the product using Java/J2EE technologies on SDLC and Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for sending JSON and AJAX requests in the application using AngularJS’s $http service and used various $http functions like get, put, post, delete and head.
- Used AngularJS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication.
- Wrote AngularJS Services to consume RESTful APIs and processing JSON data for rendering in UI.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Developed a production NodeJS application with Express module and persisted user information in Mongo DB using Mongoose ORM, NodeJS to manage dependencies, and ExpressJS to quickly build a modular server code-base.
- Unit Testing the AngularJS using the Jasmine framework, used package manager Bower and Gulp for building the complete UI.
- Created the NodeJS EXPRESS Server to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, to provide broadcast service.
- Used Express middlewares such as body-parser to the data into JSON and put it in req.body and cookie-parser to parse cookies and populates req.cookies.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing applications code from legacy to Spring MVC 4.2.1, hibernate4.2and Web Services based architecture implementing design patterns like DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM and the data tier of the application is maintained using the Oracle Database 12c.
- Deployed the application in Oracle WebLogic Server 12.0 and involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods.
- Managed the version control using GIT, Gradle for build automation, JIRA to report bugs and issue tracking; also, used integrated development tools like Spring Tool Suite and Microsoft Visual Studio .
Confidential, Reston, VA
Java /J2EE Developer
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements and converting them into technical specifications
- Drive the architecture, design, development, integration, delivery and evolution for different projects. Expertise in building high-performance, multi-threaded services using Java Concurrent Programming APIs.
- Familiar with Agile methodology, Daily Scrums and Sprint reviews
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection
- Implementing REST services for middleware using Spring.
- Created complex test cases and message flows.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed service features as plugins.
- Involved in development of different modules using Spring framework, Restful web services, Hibernate and integrate the modules.
- Developing multi-Threaded applications.
- Web Application Development using Client Script design technologies like Angular JS, Grunt.js, LESS, Sass, and other front end libraries and frameworks.
- Using Spring JDBC for transaction management and execution from spring 3.0.
- Integrating Cisco storage connect API with application for doing cloud operations.
- Implementing the modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, XML technologies and integrating the modules.
- Manually migrated Jira from 4.1 to 5.8 standalone Jira on Linux server.
- Created custom workflows, screens and Custom fields for Jira.
- Used Git repository to push the code and interact with other developers throughout the company
- Used Jenkins continuous integration build server to perform QA builds
- Used Camel Test Framework for testing Apache Camel code
- Maintained OS/APP backups for Linux and Solaris servers
- Created Java J2EE application to View Data in MongoDB.
- Helped the project manager to define times, estimate tasks.
- Used Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow frameworks in implementing this application, and redesigned many of the components in the application from original Java based MVC and Servlets and JSP.
- Responsible for converting the understood business into Technical Specification document which is being used in the Team.
- Taking KT sessions from client on Application functionality and discuss with Business Analysts for integrate new functionalities with existing systems.
- Followed Scrum Methodologies throughout the life cycle of the Project. Familiar with Agile methodology, Daily Scrums and Sprint reviews.
- Used Maven build script to create and deploy the release builds.
- Carried out Unit Testing using Junit.
- Used Apache Ant for the build process
Environment: Agile methodology, JDK 1.6, J2EE, Restful Web services, Spring, Jira, Linux, Git, W3C Apache Camel, Hibernate, EJB3.0 with message driven bean, Oracle, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, XML and, Spring web flow, JQuery UI, Web Logic Application Server.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and Development phase of the project
- Developed XML for configuration and data description
- Designed and Developed the UI using Strut view component, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, AJAX, DHTML, CSS
- Implementing JSF based framework to present the data to the user
- Employed intelligent tracking to keep a track of the site request, site redirects to improvise search optimization
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Hibernate
- The application uses the STRUTS framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages, Model is a combination of EJB’s and controllers are Servlet
- Implemented user session management using Http Session
- Implemented Session Facade Pattern using Session and Entity Beans
- Developed Action Forms, Action Classes and helper classes by using Struts
- Implemented Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively
- Experienced in developing XML documents with DTDs
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files
- Used JDBC to access Oracle Database and used Stored Procedures
- Involved in Bug fixing the modules and deployed on WebSphere
- Developing unit tests with JUNIT
Environment: J2EE, JDK, Servlet, Java script, Struts, XML, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, AJAX, DHTML, CSS, JSF, DOJO, Web Services, EJB, UML, JPA JDBC, DAO, WebSphere, Oracle, Eclipse, JUnit
Jr. Java Developer
- Implemented DAO Objects to Communicate with Persistence Layer.
- Worked with STRUTS MVC Framework.
- Involved mainly in developing the Enterprise Java Beans (Session and Entity Beans), Servlets and JSP.
- Designed and implementation of the Entity Beans to access databse.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the whole Website.
- Involved in design and development of the user interface.
- Used Eclipse for Java as IDE.
- Analyzed the software requirements, specification, designing and coding.
- Client side validation using Java Script.
- Gathered client requirements, analyzing business and technical options and doucumentation.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE,Struts, JSP, JBoss, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, DB2