- Around 8 years of experience in working on the various phases of Software Development Life Cycle like requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining the websites.
- Worked with servers IBM web sphere, web logic, JBoss and Apache's Tomcat.
- Knowledge on C and C++ with Object Oriented Concepts.
- Experience in using WSAD, RAD, RSA, Net Beans, Eclipse IDE for Application development.
- Thorough understanding and experience in stored procedures, in Oracle, SQL and DB2.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) infrastructure with automation and configuration management.
- Hands on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools .
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud( EC2 ) tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Exposure to IBM Message Broker, UML Rational Rose, Hibernate, Tiles Framework and Spring Framework.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like STRUTS, Spring frame work, JSF .
- Worked on Log4j configuration and setup and Implementation part.
- Good experience on JBoss and BRMS, JUnit, XSLT, SOAP, SOA and REST Web Services .
- Have architected and implemented Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), batch, Fpl/sql business intelligence, and transactional systems.
- Thorough knowledge with J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization
- Very good Team player, willingness to learn and share
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals Confidential all levels and ability to work independently.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON, XAML and XML.
- Incorporated the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experienced in working with Tomcat, WebSphere and IIS web servers.
- Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Knowledge in developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Have good communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME’s.
- Some of the attributes that would describe me would be Team player, Quick learner, Self-Motivated and Strong interest in Front End Development.
- Experience in using design patterns and UI frameworks such as MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Node JS, Spring.
Programming Languages: Java J2SE J2EE 5.0/6.0, JSP, SQL Server 2005, MySQL, Oracle, DB2.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows 98/95/2000/XP.
Testing Tools: Load Runner, Win Runner, Test Director, Quality Center, Quick Test Pro
Modeling Tools: Rational 2000, MS Visio.
Versioning Tools: CVS, VSS, Subversion, Harvest, PVCS, Clear case, Borland Star Team
Frameworks: Spring 2.x, 3.x, Hibernate 3.x
Build Automation Tools: Ant, NAnt, Maven, CruiseControl.NET, TFS Team Build/MS Build
Networking Protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, NNTP, and FTP.
Configuration Management: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server
Database/RDBMS: SQL Server 2008, Confidential -SQL, Triggers, DML, DDL, Oracle 9i/10g/11i, MS Access, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer
Application Servers: JBoss 5.x, BEA Web Logic 10.3, IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat, IIS 6.0
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, OOAD, Java Mail, JMS, JNDI, Webservices, SOAP, RestFul
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, MS Office, Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool, Windows Movie Maker.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Plan, deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare Vm's as required in the environment.
- Worked in managing VMs in Amazon using AWS and EC2.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
- Responsible for analyzing various cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems enforcing, best practices and provide guidance in making long term architectural design decisions.
- Designed and developed Using Performance Engineering
- Involved in the deployment of SOAP based Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF.
- Developed REST architecture based webservices using JAX-RS 2.0 to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and restified the services using REST APIs.
- Responsible for build and release the code from Clearcase, Subversion and Perforce.
- Good Working experience with web/applications servers IBM Web sphere, Oracle Web logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and Jetty.
- Responsible for build and release the code from Clearcase, Subversion and Perforce.
- Developed UI screens using YUI, CSS and JQuery.
- Provided leadership for service-oriented architecture (SOA) initiative by designing and developing web service interfaces to outside vendors and to internal systems.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Designed and developed the UI mostly using YUI.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQuery.
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / SOAP Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Agile and scrum process is used for tracking and developing the application.
- Worked on designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine.
- Used AJAX, Java script and GWT to create interactive user interface.
- Core developer of the application infrastructure using GWT/GXT as the front-end architecture using AJAX.
Environment: Core Java, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, YUI, AWS, Hibernate, Spring Framework, XML, MySQL, Eclipse, REST Web Services, Firebird tool, Postgres DB, SOAP, SOAP UI, JBoss, Spring web flow, Dozer frame work, DB2, JQuery, AJAX
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and Designed the Educational Loan Financial Management System Object Oriented Technology.
- Web enabled the application using Servlets, JDBC, Session Beans, JMS, JSP, and EJB.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Eclipse, maven, Jetty.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Developed and designed interfaces using HTML, JSP, Server Side components using Servlets on Eclipse and used JPA annotations.
- Mentored/trained a team of 5 junior to mid-level developers in Java/J2EE Development using UML Design documents.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle.
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and also performed polymorphic associations.
- Setup AWS VPC's for dev, staging and Prod environments.
- Deployed and hosted the application on AWS using OpsWorks, automated single click deployment onto AWS using Chef.
- Developing a product-level cloud-based architecture in AWS.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Developed hibernate DAO Accessor Classes using Spring JDBC Template, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Developed the Presentation and Controller layers using JSP, HTML, Java Script, Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, JTA, and Persistent layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere also Soap webservice.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate .
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX , Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Developed back-end stored procedures and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL, involved in database objects creation, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins with JDBC API, Hibernate ORM to access data.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Developed REST architecture based web services using JAX-RS 2.0 to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Performed general Sharepoint IDE/Clearcase/Clearquest administration
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Designed and implemented four Agile Scrum teams for product development.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB's using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed a Filter View & back-end components with the Spring MVC, iBatis, JSTL, Dojo, JQuery, JSTL
- Developed pom.xml for the build of the application using Maven
- Involved in the design and development of application built in Java/J2EE using Struts, Spring and Hibernate .
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passing to the web service.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with Oracle database.
- Designed and developed Generate PDF functionality using Spring framework and iText
- Used Value Objects, Service Locator and Singleton design patterns.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design spec using Rational Rose. Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Actively involved in design of the application architecture in lines of their own Framework based on MVC2 Architecture with JSP Front End (HTTP Request/Response Integration) as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs and Java classes as Model.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP which acts as View in a distributed MVC architecture, which involves model components and controller components.
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application
- Used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Designed and developed business tier using EJBs. Used Session Beans to encapsulate the Business Logic.
- Used Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Used Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messaging. Used Java Message Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Developed XML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic Application Server. Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j.
- Used Apache Ant for building the application. Gained a good knowledge about browser compatibility issues and their solutions
ConfidentialJava/ J2EE Developer
- Designed the application based on the architecture of the MVC design pattern.
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Converted requirement into flow design diagram using MS Visio.
- Performed data loading using spring - Hibernate.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Configured Hibernates second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Developed views for JSP pages using AJAX.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Code development using Eclipse, HTML, JAVA, JSP, SWING, Servlet and SQL
- Created Functional Test cases and achieved bug fixes.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL (Procedures/Functions/Packages/Triggers) to handle business functionality.
- Used XML SAX parser to simulate xml file which has simulated test data.
- Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.
- Participation in meeting with team, senior management and client stakeholders
Environment: Java, J2SE, JSP, Servlet, SQL, Oracle9i, JDBC, Swing, Eclipse, HTML, SDLC, MS Office, Windows, AJAX, JPA annotations, SOAP web services, WSDL, UDDI, SAX, DOM