- Have 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes User Interaction, Business Analysis, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of both Web and Client/Server Technologies.
- Extensive experience in using J2EE related technologies including JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, EJB and knowledge of multiple technologies including Java, J2EE, XML, RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Working Experience in different modules of Spring Application Framework (Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring REST).
- Experience in writing complex Database Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Cursors.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like DTO, DAO, MVC, Singleton and View Object in the development of Enterprise Applications.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE’s such as Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Good experience with version controls such as GITand SVN.
- Good Experience in Using BPM technology like JBPM.
- Experience in database development and implementation using different RDBMS like Mysql 5.5 and Oracle.
- Experience with build tools like Maven and Ant.
- Experience with both SOAP based and Restful web services.
- Experience in writing JUnit for Unit testing.
- 3+ years of experience of working in agile environment.
- Good experience in Core Java, Java Data structures, Multi - Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, Collections and Concurrency Frameworks.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object-Oriented design concepts.
- Worked with subversion control system for providing common platform for the development.
- Experience in production support, client interactions and working onsite at client location.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions using the MVC Architecture.
- Proficient in deploying and configuring multi-tier, clustered enterprise applications on web/application servers such as Weblogic, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Vastly experienced in debugging production issues end to end all the way from thin client user desktop to server side components using various tools in a web based distributed system.
- A quick learner and self-starter possessing initiative spirit at various levels and a team player with good communication, demonstrational and managerial skills for analyzing user requirements and ensuring functionality excellent interpersonal abilities & maximum contribution to attain the team goal.
Languages: Java/J2EE, SQL, PLSQL, C, C++.
Java Skills: JDBC4.0, Servlets3.0, JSP2.0, JSTL1.2, JMS2.0, EJB3.0, Java Beans, JNDI
Frameworks: Spring3.0, Hibernate3.0, Struts2, JSF2.0, AJAX, RMI and JUnit.
IDES/Tools: Eclipse 4.2/4.3, RAD 7.5/8.5, Spring STS 3.6.2.
Application Servers: Web Logic11g, Web Sphere8.5, JBoss6.0 and Apache Tomcat7.0.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB, Apache Axis
RDBMS: IBM DB2, MySQL5.5, Oracle 10g/11g and SQL Server3.1
Scripting languages: Java Script, JSON, UNIX, and Shell Script.
Tools: Apache Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Hudson, SOAPUI4.5.1, LOG4J, Edit Plus
Version Control tools: SVN and GIT
Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in discussion with business analysts and analyzed the feasibility of the requirements.
- Involved in planning and estimation.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Star UML.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Developed service layer by using Spring MVC.
- Involved with both back-end and front-end technologies by using Full stack.
- Used Core java and object oriented concepts.
- Produced and Consumed Restful web services using Apache CXF and spring.
- Developed DAO objects and Hibernate mappings.
- Performed Functional Testing, E2E Testing of angular application using protractor, Nodejs and Jasmine Framework.
- Attending the daily Standup Meetings.
- Write the Unit test cases by using JUnit framework and Mockito framework.
- Involved in unit testing and Integration testing.
- Involved in Bug Fixing.
- Worked closely with team and make sure that team followed the Java coding guidelines and reviewed the code.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Spring Framework.
- Form classes of Spring Framework to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Used Spring DAO to connect the database.
- Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, Oracle 11g, Eclipse Luna, JBoss 5.0.1 Spring MVC, JUnit, JMockit, Web services, Agile Methodology, Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, JSP, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, Web Logic 8.0, HTML, Angular JS, AJAX, Java Script, JDBC, XML, JMS, XSLT, UML, JUnit, log4j, My Eclipse 6.0, Star UML, SVN and Maven.
Confidential, Madison, Wisconsin
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in all the phases of the system including designing, co ding, testing, building, deployment and supporting the production environment.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft vision and Star UML.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle and My SQL.
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using struts2 and spring framework.
- Developed DAO’s for retrieving the data from the database.
- Worked on AngularJS custom directives and implemented class level, element level and attribute level directives.
- Used AngularJS for directives, filters and DOM manipulations.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using spring IOC framework.
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2framework and Spring3.0framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured Web Logic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between Web Logic JMS and IBM MQ Series.
- Developed asynchronous data retrieval using AJAX.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and JBoss as application server.
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, Mysql, Oracle, Eclipse, JBoss 5.0.1 Spring3.0, Windows, JUnit, Web services, Struts1.x, Struts2.x, Hibernate, Agile Methodology, Angularjs, CSS, HTML, Perforce, Star UML Microsoft vision, MQ series, HPQC, Servlets, Altova XML Spy, Apache Tomcat Web server, Maven.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-banking system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP’s.
- Implemented the core java programming i.e. object oriented programming concepts for the banking modules.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented the collections framework using Hash Map, Hash table, Array List, Hash set.
- Used WSAD5.1.2 for writing code for JSP, Servlets,and Struts.
- Used Spring Framework to support the Hibernate tool and Struts.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web sphere Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle 10g.
- Developed Test driven, Test first methodology based JUnit test cases for existing modules, new enhancements and new modules.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Provided the technical support to the end users.
- Involved in the production support issues in the ticketing system.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, Struts, JMS, Oracle 10g, HTML, XML, ANT, Rational Rose, WSAD 5.1.2 (Web Sphere Studio Application Developer), IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Hibernate, Spring2.5, LOG4J, CVS, SOAP.
- Involved in various stages of Enhancements in the Application by doing the required analysis, development, and testing.
- Developed logic and code for the registration and validation of the enrolling customer.
- Developed web-based user interfaces using Servlets, JSP, HTML, and XML based client and server application.
- Responsible for the development of database SQL queries.
- Analysis and development of new features.
- Preparing Functional and Technical Specifications for new enhancements.
- Was involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- UAT support for projects before implementation.
- Coordination between Offsite team and Deutsche Bank team.
Environment: Java Servlets, JSP, Java Script, XML, HTML, UML, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, JDBC, Oracle, SQL, and Windows.