- Around 7 Years of progressive experience in Object - Oriented Analysis and Design with experience in the full life cycle of the software development process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance in Java/J2EE technology.
- Experience in MVC architecture such as Struts framework, Spring MVC
- Hands on experience with CoreJava with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL,DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB, JAXP, Metro, Apache CXF.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and knowledge of build tools like ANT and Maven.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based J2EE applications that conforms SOA standards.
- Experience with test-driven development using a various unit testing framework such asJUnit
- Performed business and systems analysis, application design, application development, testing, and implementation of J2EE technology solutions.
- Analyzed and designed solutions for business needs in cooperation with various levels of business and IT personnel by understanding impacts to the technical environment.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (TDD,
- Extensively used J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer, MVC, Front controller etc.
- Used version controller tool like GIT, Subversion and CVS.
- Understanding of object-oriented design, re-use, and component-based development.
- Experience withAngularJS, MongoDB,NodeJS
- Experience in Oracle and MySQL
- Hands on with PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic applicationservers and Apache Tomcat web Server.
- Experienced in requirement analysis, and preparing High Level and Low Level design (HLD and LLD).
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE.
Java Technologies: Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Activiti.
Design and Debug Tools: Log4J, Microsoft VISIO, Notepad ++.
Testing: JUnit, JTest, Selenium WebDriver.
Scripting Languages: Unix shell scripting.
Application Servers: JBoss 5.x, BEA Web Logic 10.3, IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBossDrools Rule Engine
Source Code Control: PVCS, CVS, SVN, Clear Case
Application Frameworks: Spring 2.x,3.x, Struts, Hibernate, and EJB.
Web services: RESTful, SOAP.
ORM Framework/Database: Hibernate, Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
XML Technologies: XML Schema, XSD, XSLT, DTD, SOAP, and WSDL.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, IntelliJ, Visual Studio.
Confidential, Hayward, CA
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection
- Using spring ORM with iBATIS for persistence. All SQL map name spaces are configured in SQLmapconfig file.
- Configured Struts, iBATIS framework with Spring MVC.
- Involved in Development of the application Using J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSF).
- Designed and developed various PL/SQL scripts to meet the business requirements
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, object types, views for ORACLE. Scheduled Ctrl-M jobs to run them.
- Developed REST based web services using spring web services module.
- Developed various EJB's to handle business logic.
- Achieved asynchronous communication using JMS API and Message Driven Beans (MSB’s)
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Set up WebSphere Server and deployed and tested the application on the same.
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in coding and testing of the entire module.
- Responsible to fix the issues raised by QA.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit Framework.
- Used Maven for developing builds and deploying the application onto WebSphere
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java, and XML in a UNIX environment
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Worked on stored procedures, PL/SQL and SQL queries
- Used Oracle Database for the persistence layer.
- Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors.
- Used SVN as a configuration management tool.
- Actively participated in meetings with Business Analysts and Architects to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project.
- Followed MVC model and used spring frameworks for developing the Web layer of the application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Worked on ordering and billing system in J2EE.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Involved in preparing Ant builds scripts (XML based), deployments, integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
- Developed the business components using EJB Session Beans.
- Involved in Database design for new modules and developed the persistence layer based on Hibernate.
- Implemented the J2EE design patterns Data Access Object (DAO), Session Façade and Business Delegate.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Log4j for logging.
Java Web Developer
- Understanding functional specifications, designing, and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Handled the client side and server side validations using Struts validation framework. Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed a ‘Convention Based Coding’ utilizing Hibernates persistence framework and O-R mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSP tag libraries(JSTL).
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Created and updated Hibernate queries.
- Worked on financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, and transfer, debit, and visa or bills payments. Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis.
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the backend Oracle database tables for the application.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Designed and built SOAP web service interfaces implemented in Java.
- Used Apache Ant for the build process.
- Used Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Involved in requirement gathering, writing technical proposals, planning, estimation, architecture, and high level / low level design.
- Extensively used Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Netflix OSS library.
- Experience deploying microservices in Docker containers, encapsulating the business logic and needed libraries.
- Exposed service endpoints as APIs defined as REST/JSON over HTTP.
- Experience using Messaging, HTTP, and REST for interaction between microservices.
- Extensively used Angular JS to develop the presentation layer for invoking REST calls directly.
- Experience testing test RESTful services using Advanced Rest Client.
- Asynchronous messaging is used to integrate Customer Profile with the Customer Notification service.
- Worked on Domain-driven design (DDD), within the bounded context for a microservice.
- Used Cassandra, a consistent No SQL database for search functionalities.
- Worked on Spring Batch API to process data using multiple batches further each batch uses parallel threads to get the required data for the use cases where pre-aggregation of data is not possible.
- Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk for deploying and scaling the services.
- Experience building Docker Images and Used Docker containers of Amazon ECS container management service, which allows services to easily run on a managed cluster of Amazon EC2 instances.
- Experience on AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route53, auto scaling groups, Cloud watch, Cloud Front and IAM for instantiating, configuring and managing various Amazon images for server migration from physical servers into cloud.
- Created elastic load-balancers(ELB) for different applications to provide high performance of applications.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management Console.
- Captured Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances for their application elsewhere.
- Good experience with Dynamo DB and RedShift.
- Experience developing Asynchronous endpoints through Spring Cloud Streams.
- Used Springfox libraries to generate REST API documentation.
- Maintained the code base for the microservices in GIT on AWS.
- Experience using Continuous Integration (CI) for application build and continuous quality checks, publish code metrics to a central dashboard as well as binary artifacts to a central repository.
- Involved in mock service implementations when the services are not available and used Mockito framework.
- Responsible to work in a self-organizing Agile team and have a sense of ownership and take responsibility for the product.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Spring framework, AWS, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, AJAX, JDBC, EJB, XML, XSL, JMS, MQ Series, Oracle, Docker, WebLogic, Ant, Apache Axis, Eclipse, Rational Rose.Confidential, Bingham Farms, MI
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in the SDLC phases i.e. analysis, design, development and testing phases of the project.
- Designing & developing the business components using Java 8, Java EE 7, Restful API (JAX-RS) with REST, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, PL/SQL, XML, XSD, JSON technologies.
- Design and implement web services using JAX-WS SOAP top-down approach (designing WSDL according to specification, then program the code for APIs down to the interface).
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) /DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application.
- Involved in the design and development of Interfaces with upstream and downstream systems using web services, EJB, JMS, XML and XSLT.
- Worked as a developer on writing Sprint Boot, JPA, AngularJS code.
- Involved in writing the code using Multithreading and extensively used Collections during the development.
- Prototype the integration of new technologies and provide quick start MicroServices solutions that integrate identity (OAuth), persistence (Cassandra), REST and multitenancy.
- Have worked in maintenance assignments for the Logistic domain, involving enhancements and production support.
- Worked in designing and building Architecture using J2EE, JSF, and MVC.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO's) for interacting with the database using JDBC.
- Used Spring MVC design pattern while developing the application.
- Built Enterprise Java Beans with Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ Series as JMS provider.
- Used Jackson API for convert JSON constructs to Java objects and vice versa.
- Involved in integrating spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for Oracle 11g database.
- Reviewed deliverables prepared by team before delivery to the business and production support.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server using Eclipse IDE.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Used Maven for compilation, packaging and deployment in WebSphere Application servers.
- Junit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- The database used was Oracle 11g and PL/SQL. Was responsible for developing packages with procedures, functions, cursors, table partitions for populating tables.
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis to understand the Company needs for various downstream systems.
- Involved in deciding the WEB Service architecture with XML and SOAP for integrating with heterogeneous systems.
- Created the design using class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and implemented SOAP XML Request and Response, WEB Service WSDL using XML SPY.
- Implemented WEB Service using Apache SOAP API (2.1), WASD.
- Designed and implemented subsystem for administrative tasks (like verify data loads, consistency check and notify clients for data extract) using SERVLETS, session and Entry bean and java classes.
- Designed Health Check module to monitor current health of the system as well as a database connection.
- Designed and guided the team for implementing Client module and XSL conversions using XSLT (XALAN).
- Handled database interaction writing SQL Queries, Oracle 8i was used as Database for central Fund repository. The service was deployed on WEBSPHERE 4.0.
- Developed dynamic WEB screens, Customization of the screens done using JSP.
- Tested and debugged SERVLETS, JSP using Visual age JSP execution monitor.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Developed APPLETS for communication.
- Involved in writing XML documents. Involved in writing build scripts using UNIX.
Environment: CORE JAVA, EJB, JDBC, JSP, Oracle 8, WEBSPHERE, SERVLETS, Symantec Visual Cafe Database edition, HTML, Red Hat Linux, Unix, Windows NT, Sun SOLARIS.