- Sr. Java programmer / developer enjoy working in a challenging and dynamic development environment with Around 8 years experience working in Information Technology and Services Professional although proven experience in Business Information Services Strategy, Transformation and Management with multiple roles in Project Delivery, Solution Design, Business Development and Thought Leadership.
- Expertise in J2EE frameworks Spring MVC framework.
- Expertise in implementing UI layer with JSP, HTML5, Java Script.
- Expertise in implementing backend logic with Servlets, Hibernate, JMS, Maven, Log4j, EJB, Web services.
- Experience in SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Expertise in JMS, Expertise in writing MDBs to listen to queues.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere.
- Specialized in using various IDEs like RAD, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Hands on experience in testing using stubs, unit testing and integration testing. Used JUNIT framework for the purpose of testing applications.
- Rich work exposure in software development with responsibilities as Team Coordinator and Team Member being involved in the project life cycle including Study, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Debugging, Implementation and Production support.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and implementation of Model - View-Controller (MVC) using spring Frameworks.
- Extensive experience in SQL and Oracle databases.
- Excellent experience in onsite-offshore model interacting with clients and onsite managers
- Exceptional ability to learn new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines, ability to work on different projects simultaneously and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Java Technologies: JDBC, JSP, SERVLETS, JAVA BEANS, SPRING, EJB, WEB SERVICE, HIBERNATE, JNDI, MAVEN, LOG4j
Web Servers/ Application Servers: TOMCAT
Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL SERVER, MS-ACCESS,MYSQL
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX
Tools: MYSQL WORKBENCH
IDE: ECLIPSE LUNA, NETBEANS
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Senior JAVA Developer
- Designing and developing REST Web services using Java1.6, Spring-3.2, Hibernate-3.3.2 and SQL Server 2005.
- Build and Deploy Project in Development environment and release coordination for other upper environments.
- Writing JUnit test cases for Unit test cases and execute each and every deployment.
- Building the war through Jenkins and documentation for UAT and PROD release.
- Doing Manual Testing before release the build to QA Team.
- Designing database and creating the Entity class with respected mapping.
- Based on Hibernate to save, delete, update and search data from database.
- Used Spring MVC to implement MVC architecture. Designed Spring controller to handle requests from users and return results, Spring Validators to verified requests, Spring Interceptor to check user status, or provide warning message.
- Used Core Java to Implements business logic and algorithms.
- Used Spring IoC for bean management and transaction management.
- Used Spring AOP and Aspectj to weave additional logic into main business logic, eg status check, generate warning, or clear data.
- Used Spring RESTful API to implement RESTful Web Services, sent JSON data type between front-end and the middle-tier controller.
- Used Log4j to generate system information and debug message.
- Written Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework.
- Involved in the development of front-end design using JSP, HTML, CSS.
- Involved in load testing and performing the load test.
- Analyzing processes and user requirements to automate processing and improve existing computer systems.
- Analyzing business requirements and determining feasibility of implementation.
- Coordinate with other internal teams including Quality Assurance, Project Operations (development) and web site designers.
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading the team.
- Participated in design and code reviews.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Interact with other team members to in corporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Coordinating with the Integration test teams in planning and executing the assembly and product testing.
- Using Quality Center for Defect Management.
- Worked in Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Implemented business objects and coded business logic using Java.
- Integrated spring framework with Hibernate Framework.
- Applied spring annotations transaction management on Hibernate transaction management.
- Designed and implemented Spring MVC framework controller classes business logic, process client request and interact with Service layer.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Developed SOAP Web services based on CXF for data transaction.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used SVN for Version Controlling.
- Used Maven for Build Scripts documents for entire project.
- Used Log4j to log warnings, errors, and notification in file systems for future update, recover operations.
- Review of system errors and / or data discrepancies prior to escalation to Development.
- Performed defect coordination with both Development & Testing Team.
- Production Support activities which included identifying quality assurance testing defects, production defects and providing solutions the most optimized manner.
Environment: JDK, Java, J2EE, Hibernate, spring, Spring MVC, Web Service, SQL Server, Eclipse, XML, Log4J, Eclipse, SVN, Apache Tomcat, Junit
Confidential, Cleveland OH
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of application.
- The base architecture was designed as per the MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Creating word documents using Java APIs in Client implementation.
- Developed several web pages using JSP, HTML.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Created Rest Ful Web service .Involved in Sever side validation based on the Business rules.
- Involved in the development of server side application pages using JSF framework.
- Used JMS to queue the messages.
- Extensively developed supporting Java Beans Components.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Developed DAO pattern for Database connectivity.
- Design and develop Form and Action classes across the modules for business logic.
- Eclipse is used as an IDE for the development of the application.
- Used JBoss application server for deploying project in production environment.
- Used JDBC API to establish connection between Java and Database.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Creation of scripts for generation of reports. Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using JUnit.
- Used ANT for building the project. Used CVS for version control.
- Actively participated in release management and post implementation support
Environment: JBoss Application Server, Java JDK 1.4, JDBC 3.0, Struts 2.1, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, AJAX, XQuery, JAXB, JSF, Web Services 1.1, RestFull, JMS, LDAP, JUnit, AngularJS, Eclipse 2.0, Rational Rose, Oracle 8i.
- Developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Developed data validation & Data access components using Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Checking the database by writing the SQL Queries to check whether data is correctly storing in the data base or not. Checking the database catalog to get the information about the data type of the fields.
- Rest service base Database.
- For messaging using JMS tool.
- Designed and developed several logical layers and modules including UI Delegate Layer, Data Access Layer using hibernate & spring and a Services Layer.
- Implemented Agile Java methodology using Eclipse, Java, spring and Hibernate for the development. Using Maven Framework.
- Design and develop an enterprise common logging around Log4j with a centralized log support.
- Implemented Session Façade, Singleton, and Prototype Pattern, DAO design patterns.
Associate Software Engineer
- Actively involved in developing Servlet classes and unit testing.
- Utilized Java debugging and error handling classes and techniques to troubleshoot and debug issues.
- Implemented JDBC specification to connect with the database.
- Involved in Preparation of Unit Test Cases and Module Level Test Cases.
- Created SQL views, queries, functions and triggers to be used to fetch data for the system.
- Created WAR files and deployed into tomcat server.
- Coordinating with Project and Software Quality Assurance (SQA) teams.