- Around 8+ years of proven expertise in enterprise software development life - cycle and architecture with Open/Distributed System platform using Core Java and J2EE , Web services, Frameworks and Technologies.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC.
- Experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java , J2EE (Servlets, JDBC, JSP, EJB, JPA, XML) , Spring Framework and Hibernate Framework.
- Experience in developing with various open source frameworks such Spring (Core, IOC, MVC, Security, Boot, Mobile) Framework, Struts Framework, Tiles Frameworks and ORM Tools like Hibernate and IBatis.
- Strong development experience in all layers of application of Service layer, Data layer, Controller, Web Services and front-end.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, and Data Transfer Object (DTO)
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using Junit Framework, Mockito.
- Knowledge of SOAP UI testing Experienced with functional web services tests Skilled with creating automated web services testing processes.
- Strong knowledge in Java Messaging Service ( JMS ) and frameworks like mvc, facade .
- Designed, developed, tested, integrated, and deployed large numbers of complex rules in rule flows using Drools framework
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL programming . RDBMS experience includes Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Apache Tomcat, JBoss application server and Web Logic, Web Sphere using web server.
Languages: Java 8/7, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Knowledge on C
XML Technologies.: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere 8.5 & RAD 8.5 , JBoss. IIS
IDEs: Eclipse, My eclipse, IBM RSA development IDE, IntelliJ.
Tools: TOAD, XMLSpy, Ant, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, I Report, JIRA
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g, HSQL, PL/SQL, My SQL, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, MS-Access. RDBMS
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern etc…
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, PrimeFaces, Rich Faces, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j, AngularJS, RESTful, MyBatis.
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, CVS (Concurrent Versions System), VSS, SVN (Apache Subversion), VSS (Visual Source Safe) Team Foundation Server and GIT.
Testing: JUnit 4.1, J-Mock, Easy Mock, Spring Test, TDD, Groovy
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning, grooming to gather & understand requirements and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Using Test Driven Development (TDD), Unit Tests (Junit, Mockito), Gradle, JIRA issue navigator, GIT as a part of everyday tasks.
- Developed the unit test cases in Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks.
- Spring, WebServices Development
- Actively involved in coding using Java 1.8, Spring 4.x to develop features from end to end.
- Design and implement an application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions, Dependency Injection Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Container - managed transactions, Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization of users, Spring JDBC for easy database operations using JDBC template, writing row mappers and Spring Boot easy bootstrap applications from scratch.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring controllers to test our API using unit tests.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Node JS , parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security or OAuth.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services and implemented REST web Services using Spring MVC and JAX-RS.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture (SOA), developing SOAP web services based on JAX-WS (Document Style) using HTTP Protocol on Bottom Up style development for creating Endpoints.
- Implemented AJAX calls and handled request and responses for various modules.
- Confidential using Axon framework and deployed into IBM Bluemix Cloud. Implemented Confidential CQRS Pattern using Axon framework . Bootstrapped applications using Spring boot .
- Developed JMS code to configure application to receive XML messages from queue and consume them using MessageListners, parse them and store to DB; Used Apache MQ to test.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to interact with database to perform database operations.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework, Spring JDBC and Spring Transactions; Spring JDBC JdbcTemplate used to execute lightweight database calls and use mappers to map result sets.
- Worked on SQL queries to find test data on Oracle and SQL server databases for local, DEV and SIT (Integration) environments
- Create SQL queries to join tables, aggregate data and also modified PLSQL queries to match the business requirements Dev-Ops and Deployments
- Used Jenkins with maven for Build and Deployment.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto WebSphere Application Server to deploy code onto server.
- Implemented CI/CD using technologies such Git, Jenkins & OpenDeploy are used for developing and deploy web services.
- Experience in Jenkins for building and testing Software projects , created performance test data by using JMeter
- Used Worked on Choice stories MULE ESB middleware tool was used to publish rates to different internal and external systems. Experience in Jenkins for building and testing Software projects, created performance test data by using JMeter
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI responsive development using JSP, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Experience in developing prototypes using responsive frameworks like Bootstrap and Google Material Design.
Environment: Apache MQ, SVN, Restful web Services, Mockito, TOAD, RSA 9.1.1, WAS v8.5, SOAP UI 5.0, Jenkins 1.4, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Tortoise SVN, SQL Server 2014 Management Studio, JBoss, Oracle SQL Developer v4.1.2.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Lexington, Massachusetts
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the client business unit by participating in design discussions and implementation feasibility analysis with business analysts at all levels.
- Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different modules. Implemented MVC Framework to make single page applications SPAs for responsive services.
- Use JS framework such as AngularJS (for data driven apps) and Backbone.js (for heavy DOM manipulation).
- Web application development using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 .
- Built the project upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Wrote NoSQL queries and procedures to fetch the data from MongoDB for In Confidential t accounts.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX communication (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage Hibernate Resources and consistent exception hierarchy. Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate and Spring Validation Framework for Server-side validation.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MySQL database to implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Designed stored procedures, triggers and functions in Oracle for business-critical requirements. Created E-R graphs and relationships among different database and creation tables with low coupling.
- Developed generic database Connection Pooling with WebLogic Admin server using spring, SQL query optimization.
- Used Jasper reports and Jfree charts to generate various statistical reports.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit).
- Strictly followed TDD using Agile methodologies .
- Used Apache JMeter for load testing and log4J for debugging with various levels. Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server . Utilized Gradle for continuous integration.
Confidential, Jefferson City, MO
- Developed the front - end web presentation layer on Struts MVC framework .
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC and DAO Factory to provide a consistent, easily manageable and maintainable application.
- Created Monitors & Configured alerts through automatic emailing using Java Mail .
- Developed Servlets, Java beans and Java helper classes responsible for delivering web component.
- Used Spring boot to integrate application with Spring JDBC, Spring ORM etc.
- Implemented logging using Log4j . Responsible for the co-ordination with the team members and attending meetings.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all web design projects, including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
- Consumed Web services for retrieving the revenue analysis data. Involved in the Data Access Object layer for storing, updating and loading the data using Hibernate.
- Responsible for unit testing and integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests.
- Used Ant script for build and deploy process. Deployed the application on Tomcat server .
- Interacting with team members to understand the business domain and helping them for solving the technical problems.
- Responsible for complete SDLC including co - coordinating proposals, project meetings, code-reviews, work deliverables etc.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts2 .
- Design (High level) of system with user team & develop functional specifications.
- Integrated Spring and Struts to inject dependencies into Struts Action classes.
- Analysis & design of GUI framework classes using Java, HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT with Rational Rose & Design patterns.
- Developed model classes and DAO classes.
- Used Hibernate HQL queries for database connectivity.
- Used PVCS for Version control; Jira for bug and defect tracking and used Requisite pro for requirements management
- Performed unit and system testing . Created test Plan, test cases .
- Used Junit to unit test the code.