- About eight (8) Years experience in design, development and deployment of enterprise software solutions, Inventory, healthcare, distribution, where house and Internet/E-Commerce applications using Object Oriented Programming and design (OOP/OOD), Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in developing and deploying Java/J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic and Jboss Application Servers.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, JDBC, Web Services, SQL Server andORACLE.
- Expert in using GUI/IDE tools of RAD 6.0/7.0, IBM Web sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.1, Jbuilder, Eclipse 2.0/3.0/3.4
- Strong experience with Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintainingand Testing during the development of software applications.
- Expert in design and development of ETL methodology for supporting data transformation and processing by using Informatica 7.1.
- Expert using IBM HATS toolkit to convert colorful screens to web pages.
- Strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, TOAD and Object relational mapping by Hibernate.
- Well versed with configuration Management using clear case, VSS, PVCS, and CVS.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Brain Bench Certified Java2 Programmer.
Confidential, Selma, AL. Sr.Java / J2EE-HATS Consultant. 1/08 to till date.
Confidential, is the most productive and reliable rotary cutter line built over more than 50
years. To provide cutting edge services bush hog started barcode project to read order
from remote resources such as wireless devices and push data into the existing
mainframe systems. Involved in analysis and development by technologies like Informatica, Java, J2EE and transfer data into mainframe system from different resources through an interface HATS.
- Understand the business of existing system; analyze the business and functional components.
- Implement data mappings and functions by using Informatica power center.
- Implemented business components by using by using J2EE technologies.
- Understand the flow of CICS screens and transfer data into existing system through HATS interface.
- Implement macros and screen customizations.
- Work on IBM Web sphere environment.
- Involve in testing and documentation.
Environment: SDLC, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSF, Informatica 7.1.2,
Informatica Power center, XML, IBM HATS, IBM RAD, IBM Web Sphere APP.
Server, Spring, Web Services, JAX-WS, SOAP, SQL Server, Java Script, Ajax,
HTML and windows XP professional as operating system.
Confidential,Birmingham, AL. Sr.Java/J2EE-HATS Developer. 4/06 to 12/07.
Projects like EI, TID, and PS were developing for mainframe users to develop web
interface as part of migration from mainframe to web by making use of IBM HATS for
transformation of 3270 screens onto web browsers and allows the users to interact
features in the custom JSP pages.
- Worked on Java, J2EE, EJB, Struts, IBM RAD, IBM HATS, and Java Script.
- Designed customized user interface for existing CICS screens.
- Analyzed the functional and business components and developed application programming interface (API).
- Developed core J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Adaptor, Controller and Data Access Object (DAO)in the implementation of the application.
- Implemented business components by using EJB (Entity and session) and implemented Struts framework. Using HATS(Host Access Transformation Services) extend your legacy applications to business partners, customers, employees and implementing advanced error handling by using advanced macro programming.
- Worked extensively with Data Transformation Services and object relational mapping by using hibernate.
- Implemented macros using HATS for the automation of the mainframe Job.
- Developed helper classes for macro using Java.
Environment: SDLC, Java, J2EE, JSP, EJB, Struts, Servlets, JSF, XML, Spring,
Hibernate, Web Services, JAX-WS, SOAP, IBM RAD 6.0, IBM HATS, IBM Web
Sphere APP. Server 6.0, SQL Server, Java Script, AJAX, HTML, CVS and windows
XP professional as operating system.
Confidential,Miami, FL. Java/J2EE Developer. 11/04 to 3/06.
Confidential,is a customer service enterprise application that provides better customer service
and connect to different resources of a multimillion-dollar mail order giant. The vision of
this project is to bring transition from legacy system to portal technology along with
- Implemented business services, design patterns, user credentials and portlets by using technologies such as Java, J2EE, struts, XML on IBM WSAD 5.1.2, Web Sphere Portal environment.
- Implemented business Services.
- Mapped to other resource such as CICS, DB2 and Oracle.
- Implemented user credentials.
- Developed JSP and port let’s through struts for presentation.
- Modified the look and feel by JFC/SWING and developed event listeners.
- Involved in stress testing and clustering.
- Involved in testing by Junit.
Environment: SDLC, Java, J2EE, EJB, Struts, Servlets, XML, Java Script,
HTML/DHTML, Oracle 9i, SQL Server, CVS, WSAD 5.1.2, IBM Web Sphere APP.
Server, Web Services, JMS, MQ Series, Web Sphere Portal, JSR168 API and
Windows XP pro as operating system.
Confidential,Delray Beach, FL. Java / J2EE Developer. 4/04 to 10/04.
The new wholesaler item setup system is to ensure that OD has the most up-to-date
and accurate wholesaler information. The new wholesaler item setup system consists of
module like Wholesaler Input Menu, Wholesaler Activity Menu, and Wholesaler Query
- Designed Wholesaler Query Menu and developed with the technologies like Java, J2EE 1.2, Struts 1.1, SQL, Oracle 9i, TOAD, Web Sphere 5.1.2 & windows 2000 environment.
- Designed and articulated use cases to capture core functionality of Megallien system.
- Designed OOAD class diagrams and integrated options for Wholesaler Query Menu option.
- Implemented build for Wholesaler Query Menu.
- Integrated Wholesaler Query Menu in to other modules Wholesaler Input & Wholesaler Activity Menu Options.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts 1.1, Java Script, HTML,
Oracle 9i, TOAD, XML, VSS, IBM WSAD, IBM Web Sphere APP. Server, windows
2000 as operating system.
Confidential,Miami, FL. Web Services Developer. 8/03 to 3/04.
As a web services developer designed and implemented messaging between
presentation and business
- Worked extensively on J2EE, Struts, WSDL, SOAP, Web Logic App server, and JDeveloper 10g.
- Designed and implemented messaging between presentation and business layer.
- Implemented Struts framework part of MVC architecture.
- Implemented JSP pages for presentation layer.
- Implemented Swing components and developed event listeners.
- Worked on WSDL, SOAP protocol and XSLT.
- Involved in Unit test.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Java Script, Oracle 9i, Web
Services, WSDL, SOAP, Web Logic App Server, Jdeveloper 10g and Windows NT.
Confidential,Maitland, FL. Java / J2EE Developer. 1/02 to 7/03
Confidential, is a state of the art enterprise solution designed for the healthcare industry by
SIEMENS Medical & Healthcare Services Inc. SOARIAN is a suite of wide range
solutions designed to the diversified needs of the healthcare industry with patient care
as its prime focus. The effort involves more than million man-hours and the system is
built with global coordination of resources at various SIEMENS locations. The system is
built on J2EE architecture with JBuilder 9.0.
- Deigned Java, J2EE to develop framework of the system.
- Involved in client solutions for Physician and Cardiology interface modules.
- Designed and developed JSP and Java Servlet.
- Implemented user interface components.
- Contributed to implement demonstration for this product for presentation.
- Prepared test strategy’s and test plans for the Physician and Cardiology modules.
- Involved in Unit test.
Environment: Java, J2EE, OOAD, JSP, Servlet, EJB, Java Script, HTML/DHTML,
XML, Clear Case, SQL, Oracle 9i, JBuilder 9.0, Windows NT