- Over 9+ years of IT Industry experience in development of Multi - Tier distributed and Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile (scrum) and waterfall methodologies - Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of web using OOP Concepts.
- Strong knowledge and work experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML and J2EE Architecture.
- Hands-on experience in using web services like SOAP (WSDL) and RESTful, tested using SOAP UI tool.
- Exposure in using Spring MVC and Struts MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Java/J2EE design patterns like DAO, BAO, DTO, POJO, Singleton and Factory.
- Extensive knowledge on spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies Such as JPA and Hibernate.
- Exposure to application development using RDMS implementation and development using Oracle 11g/10g, SyBase, SQL/PLSQL.
- Good knowledge in deploying applications on webservers like Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and IBM WebSphere.
- Valuable experience with databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL server and MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience in testing and debugging the application using Junit & Log4J.
- Experience in using build automation tools like Apache Ant and Maven.
- Hands-on experience in software configuration management using Tortoise SVN, TFS and GIT.
- Good knowledge in developing single page web applications in MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS &NodeJS).
- Good knowledge in developing multiple view mobile applications in iOS.
- Developed dynamic web applications in java using Eclipse and NetBeans IDE. XCode for developing mobile applications in iOS. WebStorm IDE, Brackets and Sublime Text Editors for developing dynamic applications in MEAN stack.
- Cohesive team worker having strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client's business needs.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills with ability to develop creative solutions.
- Willing to relocate: Anywhere Authorized to work in the US.
Languages: Java, Java Script, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQ, UML and Unix Shell Script.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JavaBeans, Microservices, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF
Frameworks: Struts2, Hibernate, iBatis, JMS (MQ Series), JUnit, Cucumber, Log4j.
Web Technologies: Bootstrap, Angular.JS, React.JS, Backbone.js, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, XML, CSS3.
Web/Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS, Glass Fish.
IDEs/Utilities: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net beans, RAD, TOAD, GWT
Database: MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL, DB2, Sybase, NOSQL (Mongo DB)
Modeling/Business Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Drools
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Clear Case, TFS
Web Services: SOAP (WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS), RESTFUL (JAX-RS, JSON)
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8, UNIX/Linux 5, Mac OS
Confidential, San Jose, California
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Attended everyday Enterprise Workflow Stand-Up meeting to provide status, thus implementing Agile (Scrum) Methodology with Test Driven Development.
- Designed Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML .
- Improved Exception Handling and Collection APIs
- Apply algorithms in business requirements like Insertion sort, selection sort, bubble sort etc.
- Apply algorithms and data structures like ArrayList, LinkedList, ArrayBuffer, HashMap.
- Implemented logging aspect using SpringAOP
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the back-end Oracle database tables for the application.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with Oracle Database to implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence layer.
- Wrote Stored Procedures/Triggers/Functions using SQL Navigator to perform operations on database.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse and deployed into Apache Tomcat Server and WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Maven for dependency management and for building the application.
- Involve actively in maintaining and updating task progress on Version One.
- Used SVN as the version control tool and configured logging in the application with Log4j.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit and involved in User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Used multithreaded programming for scheduling tasks in PSS.
- Handling the scalability tool for the framework.
Sr. Java Developer
- Created use case diagrams in UML using RationalRose.
- Re-engineered the application with screens in JSP based on Struts framework.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE . This architecture employs a Model / View / Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Design, implement, and test custom data application including update using Core Java, JDBC, SOAP Web Service concepts.
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Created Microservices for Account, Permissions modules.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Responsible for the overall project development of Fund module Flex4 . 1 version wrote the CRUD operations of Mutual Funds and Financiers list using iBATIS and DB2 .
- Developed XML files, DTD's Schema's and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser's using Java 1.2 and Xerces API.
- Wrote roll out procedures and plans. Environment was mixed Windows and AIX, CSS, XML, HTML, Knockout . js, HBase, NoSql, XSLT, projects written in C.
- Developed Web Applications using HTML. Parsed the data which is in XML format using SAX parser and loaded the data into databases.
- Design, implement, and test application using Core Java, Spring, hibernate using Tomcat 6 and Oracle 11g.
- Implemented the Test-Driven Development( TDD ) Strategies using Junit.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Worked with NoSql Databases like ApacheCassandra, MongoDB .
- Integration of SpringPortlet Framework with the Flex based custom components.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control and Transaction Management in the GUI for Maintenance Screens.
- Build RESTful web services using Spring-WS and documented the same with Swagger.
- Used Swagger for manual testing and documentation of microservices.
- Extensively used the JSON objects with AJAX for UI displays.
- Tuned MySQL database by indexing, query optimization, monitoring using MySQL Administration.
- Created Docker images using Spotify Maven Plugin, for deployment of microservices
- Creating Stored Procedure and fine tuning the existing procedure to handle huge amount of transaction.
- Used Apache Camel and CXF in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Apache Camel and Apache CXF are used for enterprise integration patterns.
- Involved in configuring Hibernate mapping files/annotations and POJO objects.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Spring Rest and MVC, for OSS services.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented document transformation applications using XMLSpy tool.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Developed Stored Procedures and triggers for database intensive tasks.
- Created indexes and referential constraints for performance and data integrity.
- Prepared the unit Test cases and performed the unit testing.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing and Maven for build.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
- Extensively worked on performance tuning of SQL Queries to improve the performance of the daily and monthly jobs.
- Developed International Error Correction Screens using custom front end forms using XML, XSLT, AngularJS.
- De-normalized the database for optimum performance.
- Involved in development of data abstraction layer using HibernateORM framework with spring support, and JDBC driven components.
Environment: Core Java, JSP, Servlet, Spring 2.5, Microservices, Hibernate 3.0, Log 4j, Maven, XML, HTML, Java Script, Angular JS, GlassFish, Apache Tomcat v6.0, Oracle 10g, POJO, Sax, Dom, Apache camel, Eclipse IDE 3.5.1, CSS, SOAP Web services, JAXBConfidential, VA
- Defined various object dependencies using Spring DI module.
- Used JAXB to parse XML.
- Create request and call Amber Web Manager to calculate amber points.
- Designed the start page layout with the new UI's in JSPs as per the project requirements using JavaBeans.
- Implementation of Spring MVC architecture by separating the business logic from the presentation logic using Struts framework.
- Design, implement, and test data Subscription Management System application including using Core Java, Spring, Struts, JSP, HTML, and JSon.
- Implemented various design patterns like MVC, Factory, Singleton.
- Implemented Hibernate (JPA) database persistence layer to communicate with Oracle.
- Design, support Batch Manager application using Core Java, Multithreading, JDBC, Spring, Oracle PL/SQL, and Maven
- Actively involved in creation and updating of documentation in all stages of the redesign lifecycle. Prepared Technical Design Document ( TDD ), Test Plans and Test Results, Architecture diagrams etc.
- Used HibernateDAO Support to integrate hibernate with Spring to access database.
- Enhanced the application for multithreaded scenarios.
- Designed and implemented front end web pages using CSS, HTML, Java Script, JSP, XHTML and JSTL.
- Mentored and implemented the test-driven development ( TDD ) strategies.
- Use of multiple tools, including Apache POI, iText and JFreeChart to create reports and charts
- Involved in creating reports using Apache POI.
- Deployed the application under ApacheTomcat Application Server and resolved the production issues during migration onto the production server.
- Worked with the team in implementing the drag and drop functionality using JQuery.
- Monitored error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Worked on JUnit framework for Test Driven Development.
- Designed the application using J2EE patterns.
- Developed Java Beans for business logic.
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Framework.
- Responsible for coding all the JSP, Servlets used for the Used Module.
- Developed the JSP, Servlets and various Beans using WebSphere 5.x server.
- Wrote Java utility classes common for all the applications.
- Designed and implemented highly intuitive, user friendly GUI from scratch using Drag and Drop with Java/ Swing and CORBA .
- Extensively used multithreading concepts.
- Deployed the jar files in the Web Container on the IBM WebSphere Server 5.x .
- Hands-on experience in installing, configuring and deploying application on WebSphere Portal Server .
- Developed the server-side scripts using JMS, JSP and Java Beans .
- Adding and modifying Hibernate configuration code and Java/SQL statements depending upon the specific database access requirements.
- Involved in Database design and development. Involved in SQL scripting. Involved in the system integration and testing.
- Design database Tables, View, Index's and create triggers for optimized data access.
- Developed Web Services using Apache AXIS tool.
- Designing of the system as per the change in requirement using Struts MVC architecture, JSP, DHTML .
Environment: Java1.2.3, Servlets 2.2, Enterprise Java Beans 1.1, SQLServer, JSP, HTML 4.0, Java Script, UML, Weblogic 5.1, ASP .net, IIS, MTS, COM Component, Windows NT.Confidential
- JSP pages designed using struts tag libraries, HTML, DHTML, JSP, AJAX and Java Script .
- Used Hibernate for establishing connection and interacting with the database.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store images to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework, and were hosted in a J2EE Environment on ApacheTomcat server.
- Integrated the application with Struts Validation framework to do business validations.
- Involved in the development of CRUD (Create, Update and Delete) functionality for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Worked with QA team to validate the test cases whether meeting the business Requirements or not.
- Conducted UnitTesting, interface-testing, system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Designed additional UI Components using Java Script and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Designed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML, CSS and SASS .
- Developed application using spring frame work.
- Built scripts using MAVEN and deployed the application on the JBoss application server.
- Updated the maintained the sequence diagrams for the given Design.
- Used Web Logic Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation logic using JSP, CSS, and HTML client validation scripts using Java
Jr. Java Developer
- Large scale data processing & modeling
- Network Operations
- Systems integration
- Application programming and software development using Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash and other common languages
- Popular web technologies and libraries for data integration and visualization such as JQuery, D3 and Bootstrap
- Linux / Unix system administration, operation, and maintenance
- Networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, NTP, FTP, SSH, SSL/TLS) management and operations including traffic analysis
- Collaborative development environments
- Experience with JVM-based languages (Java EE, Scala, Clojure)
- Experience with big data analytics platforms (Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive) workflows (Oozie, cascading, scalding), databases (HBase, Mongo) and data serialization (thrift, xml)
Environment: Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, Java EE, Scala, Clojure, JQuery, D3, Bootstrap, Oozie, HBase, Mongo, XML, Thrift, Hadoop, Map Reduce and Hive.