- 8+ Years of experience in the IT industry with diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing & building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology & Open Source Technologies.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts like Multi - Threading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling and Collections Framework.
- Experienced in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and have rich experience working with software development methodologies (Agile, TDD and Waterfall).
- Have Strong experience in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow Diagrams, Coding, Testing.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Had a strong development skills in Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB J2EE, HTML, XML, XSL, Java Script, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and Macromedia tools.
- Expertise in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, XML, JSF and Swing.
- Experience in deploying applications using Application Servers like WebLogic, JBoss, Oracle App Server, Web sphere, Web Server, Apache Tomcat 7 and IIS server.
- Experience in implementing ReSTful web services and SOAP based web services Frameworks and SOA. In-depth knowledge about Direct Web service API of Service now, SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensively worked with REST GET andPOST using basic HTTP Authentication.
- Involved in developing Java web based interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, XML and JSON.
- Build Restful API, OAuth1 API, and OAuth2 API for the company and its partners and affiliates to communicate
- Had Experience with spring modules like spring MVC, spring IOC, spring Security, spring boot.
- Experienced in implementing DAO layer using ORM tools like Hibernate core interfaces, annotations and optimizations.
- Have deep understanding of Databases and also had experience in databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life
- Extensive experienced in implementing single page applications using angular.JS directives, routing modules.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, JBoss, RAD and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Experience in using CVS, SVN and GIT for version control.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Experience in writing the scripting language Groovy which can run on Java virtual machine.
- Developed JUnit test classes using Mockito for web service classes
- Developed automation framework for Selenium WebDriver in Page Object Model Framework.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver (java). Selenium RC
- Good debugging skills that deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both onsite and remote.
- Testing and implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA Weblogic 8.1/9.1, IBM Websphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0,Bug tracking,Jenkins.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis,Flex
UI Frameworks: JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD 7.x/6/x, IntelliJ, Dream viewer
Design Tools: Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe After Effect, Dreamweaver
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST,SOAP UI
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, AltovaXMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HtmlUnit
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL
Version Control: CVS,SVN, Rational clearcase, git
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Metadata / Reporting Tools: Jakarta POI-HSSF
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Used play Framework written in Scala language which are complied to Bytecode. We also used MVC pattern in this framework.
- Implemented the application using SpringBoot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Deployed EARs, WARs and configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Admin Console and WebSphere admin scripts.
- Accomplished Work Load Management by creating Clusters.
- Configured the WebSphere load balancing utilizing WebSphere workload Management including horizontal and vertical topology.
- Performed Monitoring, Shutdown & Boot-Up, Network support and trouble shooting in Staging and Production environments as part of the application deployment.
- Extensive experience on developing web applications using Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JPA, Spring Rest and Spring Cloud(PCF).
- Enabled security for the Admin Console and application components.
- Performed Resource Analyzer/ Tivoli Performance Viewer to monitor WebSphere Applications and tuned the environment accordingly by changing the JVM Heap, Connection Pool sizes.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life.
- Managed production support and troubleshooting for various SOA Applications.
- Configured Coherence servers through Weblogic console.
- Automated the deployment procedure across Prod, Cert, Cert2 and UAT environments using shell scripts ran through Jenkins and Rundeck.
- Performance tuning at WebLogic domain level and OS level, performance tuned WebLogic JVM heap, threads, JDBC and JMS subsystems.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Project migration into cloud environment using AWS, Docker container.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Used Springframework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Develop a data integration application using Apache Camel leveraging Apache CXF and messaging middleware like ActiveMQ. Agile methodology used.
- Built backend REST API with Node JS, Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Tracking the versions of key system artifacts and source code in version control software using GIT
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using, JSP and Java Script, Middleware layer using Servlet and Controllers, Business objects developed using Page Beans and data access layer using iBatis and Hibernate framework.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and hands on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
- Integrated Kafka with Flume for more efficient real-time event processing via KafkaSource and KafkaSink Flume components into Hive via Hive Sink.
- Efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of streaming data into the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) using Apache Flume.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi-threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Involved in developing web pages using Angular JS Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.
- Developed various Action classes and Form bean classes using Struts framework.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, and spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Integration.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create single page applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Less, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Responsible for secure batch data flow to downstream systems using Middleware Java technologies.
- Extensively worked on Vaadin Application Framework.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React Js.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of spring framework.
- Building RESTful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring-boot.
- Designed and developed the new features in the existing application to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Designed and developed the user interface screens, data base design changes and changes to user access modules.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved with Sprint Planning, Sprint grooming, Allocation of User Stories using Jira.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Java web developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Followed Agile Methodologies to produce high quality software.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development (TDD) approach.
- Created detailed design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed front end using JSP, JSTL, JQUERY and other custom tag libraries.
- Used JQuery and JSF validation framework for front end validations
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented by using Hibernate.
- Developed business process execution language processes and deployed them using Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Used Mongo Java driver to convert java to Mongo query in the application
- Configured and used Web Logic content management to display content in JSP view components
- Used Spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool
- Designed asynchronous messaging using JMS to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Experience in implementing Web Services in-order to communicate between different distributed components using with SOAP Protocol using Apache Axis.
- Designed and developed a number of RESTful web services that support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, MySQL, and Maven.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using Web Logic, Apache HTTP.
- Provided Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations and Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JPA .
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit and Selenium tools.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Agile methodology for Software Development.
- Involved in design phase and data modeling, interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool.
- Added the required jar files to the application as dependencies to the pom.XML file.
- Used JSF & Struts frameworks to interact with the front end.
- Utilized Swing/JFC framework to develop client side components.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed a new CR screen from the existing screen for the LTL loads (Low Truck Load) using JSF.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Made screen changes to the existing screen for the LTL (Low Truck Load) Accessories using Struts.
- Developed desktop interface using Java Swing for maintaining and tracking products.
- Used JAX-WS to access the external web services, get the xml response and convert it back to java objects.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Working with Web admin and the admin team to configure the application on development, training, test and stress environments (Web logic server).
- Build PL\SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 10g with JNDI data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Hibernate based persistence classes at data access tier.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validation.
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis 2.0 for publishing the WSDL.
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool.
- Creating PDF files for storing the data required for module.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts.
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the war files.
- Used Toad for the DB2 database changes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Swing/JFC, JSP, HTML, XML, Web Logic, iText, DB2, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Maven, JSTL, TOAD, DB2, Web Logic Server, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache Axis.Confidential
- Developed the application using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Identified the participating pages and the navigation paths between pages.
- Developed action and form classes based on Struts framework to handle the pages.
- Used WebLogic Workshop page flow technology.
- Created several JSP's and populated them with data from databases using JDBC.
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Involved in coding using Java Servlets, created web pages using JSP's for generating pages dynamically.
- Developed server side functionality for Admin Interface features (adding a User, Modifying the User Details, Assigning Roles, Modifying Roles etc).
- Used J2EE Singleton design pattern.
- Used EJB Session Beans.
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure, and triggers.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle database and implemented of connection pooling.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test, stage, and production systems.
- Used BEA WebLogic Application Server.
- Used ANT for the build process.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, HTML, JSP, JDBC, EJB, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, UNIX, Clear Case.