- 4 years of experience on Web & Client - Server application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java /J2EE technologies. Ability to quickly learn new systems/paradigms and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated success in test case preparation in a Java environment, version control, deployment, and configuration management.
- Collaborative approach to working with customers and stakeholders throughout the development process, managing expectations, resolving issues, and providing project status.
Programming: Java, J2EE, C/C++, PL/SQL, SQL
Frameworks: MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring/DI, JDBC, XML
Libraries: XML Beans, Log4j, Apache HTTP Client
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Databases: DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL Server
Others: JIRA, Vagrant, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Sonar, Fortify, Crucible
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, Singleton, Factory
Source/Version Control: GIT and CVS.
IDE s: Eclipse, Intellij
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven and Ant
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Springfield, MO
- Responsible for designing and developing high performance throttling service.
- Investigated multiple in-memory databases - Ehcache, Redis, Cassandra.
- Developed Ehcache and Redis Module and performed performance measurement using Gatling tool.
- Used new Java 8 features - lambda expression. Tested the entire application using JUnit and Mockito.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and Stored Procedures.
- Learned and used bamboo which is the new way of deployment and build process.
- Developed Data Access Objects to handle queries using Spring JDBC.
- Developed JSP pages, Controller, Helper & Validate classes for the application.
- Used JIRA for project stories, defect tracking and raising different type of severity of the defects.
- Improving the coding standards, code reuse by making effective use of various design patterns.
- Opened CRQs to deploy the application in Stable and Production environments and deployed the application in Development, DB-Dev, Stable and Production environments.
- Worked on Vagrant development environment for local verification.
- Prepared and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing using JUnit, Spock and Groovy.
- Worked on Sonar and Fortify for the check style issues. Used Crucible for reviewing the code.
- Responsible for reviewing business user requirements. Participated in meeting the users with Business Analysts.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application and participated in weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic. Used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) for the supplier payment module.
- Used JAXB for marshaling and un-marshaling of message data.
- The Application was hosted on Web Logic Application Server and developed using Eclipse.
- Developed test case scenarios for Functional Testing and Integration testing.
- Implemented validation code using java. Involved in integration and configuration management.
- Performance Analyzing and Tuning
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse. Performed smoke and regression testing using test scripts.