- Over 8+ years of professional experience in user interaction, System Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of web Application Systems using JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience in developing applications using Object Oriented Programming concepts, Design Patterns, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Extensively worked on core concepts of Object Oriented Programming such as Collection framework, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism
- Good expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS, Oracle, MS - SQL Server, SQL) and having good knowledge in Document Oriented Database Mongo DB ( NOSQL ) and Distributed Database Management System Cassandra.
- Well experienced in designing and developing Enterprise applications using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, AOP, Boot and integrating with ORM framework Hibernate.
- Experience in using Design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, MVC, Composite View, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory Pattern, Service Locator, Session Facade.
- Working Knowledge of web services (RESTFUL, SOAP) implementation in a multi-platform Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in deploying applications Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Experience in using IDE like Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net beans, Intellij, RAD, TOAD,GWT.
- Extensive experience in using version control tools like SVN, CVS, GIT and Building tools Maven, Ant.
- Experience in working on all phases of SDLC including use-case diagrams, sequence diagrams and application development experience in Water Fall, Agile methodologies and WindChill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Software .
- Have Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and debugging skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I am a Self-starter, motivated team player.
Languages: Java, Java Script, C, C++,.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, UML, Unix Shell Script.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JavaBeans, JSP, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, RMI
Frameworks: Struts 2, Spring 3, Hibernate, JMS(MQ Series), Junit, Log4j.
Web Technologies: Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, XML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular.JS.
Web/Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS, Glass Fish.
IDEs/Utilities: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net beans, Intellij, RAD, TOAD, SQL Developer, GWT
Database: My SQL, Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL, DB2, NOSQL(Mongo DB), Cassandra
Modeling/Business Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Drools
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Clear Case
CI/CD Tools: Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Hudson, Jenkins, JIRA
Web Services: SOAP(WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS), RESTFUL(JAX-RS, JSON ), Camel, Kafka
Operating Systems: Windows, Redhat Linux 5, Unix, Sun Solaris, Ubuntu
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Extensive Experience in Agile best practices such as Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery and worked closely with Wal-Mart Home office Business Analyst on regular basis to gather requirements.
- Involved in developing code for multiple modules, which are used for Search Product, Product Purchase History, Product Sales History, Order Product.
- Involved in designing User Interface using CSS, XML, Jquery, Angular.js, Bootstrap in effective Web Designing to create a Single Page Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize the data with server.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Applied Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP), Spring Boot, Multithreading for writing Spring Controllers for Transaction Management and Business Services.
- Developed and managed Spring Bean with different scopes and also created Spring custom validators, converters and composite components.
- Integrated Spring, JSP and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and Spring Frame Work.
- Developed DAO’s and used criteria API and named queries for data retrievals from the Informix Database . Also developed Hibernate ORM mappings using Hibernate and JPA Annotations to map Java classes to database tables.
- Developed Hibernate inheritance mapping using single table approach.
- Configured multi-level caching in hibernate to reduce the load on the database.
- Configured security using Spring Security API.
- Responsible for publishing different RESTful web services for resources like user, trait, department and category which provides the data from the databases.
- Tested Rest services using Postman browser for getting the appropriate responses.
- Designed and implemented asynchronous messaging using JMS API, Kafka and also used in implementing SOA for sending and receiving messages while using REST.
- Used XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer and JAX-RS API for XML parsing messages, MQ Series message queuing for inbound and outbound of messages.
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases and Log4j for logging various levels of information like error info, debug into the log files.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on IBM Web sphere.
- Used Maven as building tool and SVN for Source code version control.
Environment: Java 7/ J2EE, Hibernate 4.X, Spring(MVC, AOP, IOC), Spring Boot, IBM Informix, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Java Script, XML, XSD, Eclipse, JMS, Kafka, MQ Series, JSON, JSP, JMockit, Junit 3.x, HTML5, Ajax, JQuery, RESTful,, Log4j, Junit, JIRA, Jenkins, IBM Web sphere, SVN, Maven, Linux.Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in prototyping, proof of concept, design, Interface Implementation, testing and maintenance and involved in project development using Windchill .
- Involved in Agile best practices (Software Craftsmanship, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming).
- Involved actively in designing single page web page using HTML, Angular.JS, JSTL, JQuery, Java Script and CSS.
- Used JSPs and Adobe Flex to create the front-end screens for the module.
- Involved in Making service calls through Ajax and manipulating the data.
- Developed Business logic with the help of Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Involved in developing object relational mapping for data access from Mongo DB using Hibernate HQCL Mechanism and JPQL.
- Developed core business logic using EJB’s and deployed on Web Logic 8.1.
- Developed RESTful web-services using Jersey and integrated Jersey and spring.
- Consumed RESTful services using jersey web resources and various HTTP methods
- Used XSLT style sheets to transform database-driven XML into HTML pages.
- Involved in writing the Gradle build file for assembling web services.
- Used Mule ESB’s shield services from message formats and protocols to separate business logic from messaging, and enable location-independent service calls.
- Used XPath to compute values from XML.
- Rich authentication and authorization features ensure access to application is fully controlled with sophisticated and dependable security for the Online Account Access.
- Enabled full debugging capability using GWT to debug the client side application just as a Java Application in RIA.
- Analyzed business processes and identified opportunities for improvement.
- Developed the test cases for unit testing using Junit.
- Implemented logging using log4j and developed robust exception handling and error reporting mechanism.
- Worked on deploying Application war files in Web Logic Application server.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven and used SVN to store current and previous versions of source code and it allows for concurrent editing of those source files by multiple
Environment: Java/J2ee, EJBs, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Adobe Flex, HTML, XML, XSL, CSS, Unix Shell Script, Bootstrap, Angular.Js, RIA, JSP, JMS, Apache Camel, Mule ESB, Web Logic, Mongo DB(NOSQL), Maven, RESTful, Junit, Web Logic 8.1.,Abode Flex, GWT, log4j, Unix.Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Involved in Identifying technical requirements of the system and providing Technical Specifications.
- Involved in preparing logical and physical architectural diagrams and effort estimations using Rational Rose.
- Participated in multiple architectural design meetings from the inception of the project.
- Worked with Spring DAO, IOC and session bean factory for developing business Service, Used Hibernate and JPA Annotations to map Java classes to database tables
- Facilitate the deployment of the services in multiple testing environments for system testing, integration and UAT testing.
- Working with Enterprise Shared Services, Data Power, Load Balancer and ETL (Ab Initio) teams during the architectural and design discussions.
- Also involved in designing the message flows and database interactions.
- Develop Web Services WSDL, XML and SOAP for the application.
- Worked on having the integration, UAT and PROD environments of One Walgreens integrated with Sales force’s corresponding environments.
- Worked with the Data Power and load balancer teams in procuring, installing the Mutual SSL certificates for the Transport Security Layer and X.509 certificates for the message level authentication using asymmetric encryption.
- Involved in unit and integration testing of the services and also debugging the issues related to the connectivity between Sales Force and One Walgreens.
- Web services client generation using WSDL file in SOAP.
- Used Soap UI tool to test the web services by directly hitting the services deployed on the Web Sphere Message Broker from the DMZ data power appliance.
- Used GIT as version control and used PMD for formal code review.
Environment: Java/J2EE,Spring MVC, Hibernate 3, Microsoft SQL Server, UML, Rational Rose, SOAP Web Services, IBM Web sphere MQ 7, JMS, Web Sphere application server, XML, IBM Jazz suite, IBM Web sphere Message Broker toolkit v7, XMLSPY, Putty, Tortoise GIT, Cruise Control, Ant scripts, Unix ShellScript, UNIX.Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Involved in Business Systems Analysis, gathering Business Requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements.
- Implemented all the Transaction Specification documents for each screen mapping out the business requirements to the screen design.
- Developed the code using JSP, JSF, AJAX, JavaBeans, Spring Framework, Hibernate3.0, Web Services, Java Script, JMS, JNDI, XML, XSLT and HTML.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (SOA-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Ajax is used to dynamically retrieve selected state information from the database. It updates different areas on a JSF page based on the information from the Ajax response.
- Integrated spring framework with Hibernate that is used for Database operations.
- Involved in loading and storing objects using Hibernate and configuring Hibernate.
- Involved in the configuration of JSF, web based application (faces-config.xml)
- Created Oracle Development (SQL, PLSQL Queries) and HQL queries, triggers, stored procedures, views to interact with Database.
- Used JAX-WS to implement Java WS for sending and receiving SOAP messages.
- CVS has been used as a Version Controlling system.
- Deployed J2EE components (EAR) on WAS 6.1 using WAS Admin Console and WS FTP.
- Performed Unit Testing, Functional testing to validate how better and feasible is the application to be used by the End-user.
- Coordinating with configuration team for test, release, and deployment.
- Worked closely with Business Analyst on regular basis to gather requirements.
- Involved in the full life cycle of application development as peruse case specification.
- Worked on Spring DAO, IOC and session bean factory using spring framework in Java.
- Worked on Struts framework and developed action and form classes for User Interface. Also configured action mappings and the form beans in the struts-config xml file using the framework.
- Used JSP’s, AJAX, HTML, CSS, JSF to create the front-end screens for the module.
- Enhanced the mechanism of logging and tracing with Log4j.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using STRUTS and custom tag libraries.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data access was implemented using Hibernate framework.
- Developed core business logic using EJBs concept and deployed on Web Logic server.
Environment: Java, J2EE (JSP2.1, Servlets), AJAX, JSF, Spring 2.5, Hibernate, Mysql 5.5, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, SOAP, Junit, Web Logic server.