- Over Eightyears of experience in IT industry in the areas of Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Software Applications using Java/J2EE, Java UI/UX technologiesbased client/server web ApplicationsOracle and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)including Waterfall and Agile development (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Experience in development of Web - Services as Service Providers and Consumers using HTTP/XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, REST and SOAP/WSDL.
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XSL and XML parsers.
- Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis (OOAD), UML, applying J2EE patterns like GOF design patterns.
- Experience in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files.
- Experience building scalable ELT/ETL workflows to transform and integrate data in to structures conducive for reporting and analytics in Hadoop.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts 2.0/1.3, Spring 3.0/2.5, and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Strong Experience in developing data models using Hibernate POJO’s and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java Classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experienced in Development and Deployment of 3-Tier and n-Tier Architectures.
- Expertise in Design and Analysis of Web and Enterprise Applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Methodologyand developing Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams using Rational XDE and Microsoft Visio 2003.
- Proficiency, including architecture, with different RDBMS platforms like Oracle and SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Data warehousing concepts: Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Fact and Dimension Tables. Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling and Normalization approaches.
- Strong knowledge on integrating tools like Jenkins and Maven.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using Angular Js for front-end development of a current web application.
- Experience in working testing tools like Firebug, chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer toolbar.
- Strong knowledge on SOAP and RESTful Webservices.
- Experience in Working withSOAP, WSDL, and UDDI with HTTP.
- Expertise in working with IDE tools like Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), WebSphere Studio Site Developer, Rational Web Developer and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Extensive experience working with enterprise level data warehouses, writing advanced SQL queries including OLAP functionality using both OVER CLAUSE(PARTITION BY and ORDER BY) and OLAP functions to perform Ad-Hoc analysis and reporting.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages using SQL and well as PL/SQL for Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Proficient in Data Quality Management techniques like Data Profiling, Data Cleaning, Data Integrity, Data Mining, Data Reference and Security and etc.
- Experienced on file transfer and connecting from Windows environments to UNIX servers using tools like Putty and FileZilla.
- Expertise handling all the domain and technical interaction with application users / stakeholders, analyzing client business processes, and documenting business requirements (BRD).
- Facilitated collection of Functional Requirements from system users, and prepared Business and Functional Requirement Specification documents.
- Experienced in conducting JAD sessions - participating in varied roles ranging from facilitator, preparing visual aids, setting goals and objectives, providing read-ahead materials and time-boxed agenda to participants.
- Experience working with multiple/cross-functional groups, conducting brainstorming/root cause analysis sessions.
- Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Committed team player and capable of working on tight project delivery schedules and deadlines.
- Demonstrated willingness, interest, and aptitude to keep learning new technologies and acquire new skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, improved greatly as a result of daily interaction with BAs, DAs, stakeholders, and company management in defining and clarifying projects/business needs.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, HTML, DHTML, CSS,SQL.
Operating system: Windows, Unix.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring Framework, Java Beans, Web Services(SOAP, RESTful), AJAX.
Framework: MVC, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP.
Servers: Weblogic 10.1/9.0, Websphere 6.0/5.1, Tomcat 6.
RDBMS: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2, MSSQLServer, MySql.
Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, Maven, Jenkins JDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer
Testing Tools: HP- ALM, Clear Quest
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Big Data: Hadoop Eco System
Analysis/Modeling Tools: UML, JAD, RUP, Waterfall, Agile, ServiceNow
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application and used ServiceNow as Agile tool.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- The project is built upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Developed HTML5, CSS3 based page layouts using the prototypes and wireframes.
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the design and development of the web pages from wireframes.
- Used tools such as IE Developer Tools, firebug, and web developer tools for debugging and correcting errors.
- Wrote RESTful services for the application
- Wrote node modules to perform Security Authentication and authorization.
- Worked with IBM partners to configure, implement and debug DOFR application on IBM’s BlueMix Cloud.
- Followed the test driven development (TDD) to implement the project.
- Responsible for Designing the UI routing, modules and communication across modules using MV* pattern provided by Angular JS.
- Responsible for designing and developing Angular components such as directives, controllers, services and partials.
- Used Clear Quest tool for defect tracking and monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Used GIT as the version control tool.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install Express, serve-favicon, moment, ejs, cookie-parser etc.
- Used Express to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as IDE and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- Implemented the Restful web services and wrote the Call-back functions.
- Utilized DB2 database services to store and query required information (Members and Providers info).
- Used the Collection framework extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate the Claim data.
Environment: RESTFUL Web Services, IBM BlueMix, DB2, GIT, HTML5, CSS 3, JQuery, JSON, Angular JS, Node JS, Express JS, Bootstrap JS, NPM, Service Now, Clear Quest
Confidential, Columbus GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project by following Agile methodology.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API's of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Wrote the Regular expressions to validate fields in the client side.
- Implemented XML Acord Insurance standard structure to provide proper transfer of data.
- Extensively use Spring IOC, Hibernate4.2x, Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application.
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using REST web service.
- Developed Application controllers, Business and Data service modules for the web applications.
- Implemented RESTful web services(JAX-RS) in the Application.
- Manage the development for all phases of the UI web application development from requirements gathering, cross browser testing, and production deployment.
- Facilitate design walkthroughs with team to validate the user interface against requirements and information architecture.
- Involved with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Expertise in building collection in Mongo DB using company defined best practices for security and efficiency.
- Build micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Architect build pipeline for internal projects which includes utilizing Gradle for project build and structure.
- Utilize Camel to integrate micro services with other micro services and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Used Content Management Tools in controlling their web pages by managing content distinct from the design.
- Implemented security enhancements such as SSL Certificates.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies -Java collections, Threads, Struts, spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Developed web services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Communicated with the developed Web Services using REST Client and JSON.
- Worked with a team to migrate a vast amount of content according to a multitude of standards set by Content Managers, using the Content Management System (CMS) Adobe CQ. Content includes images, files, videos, and copy.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Designed page layouts in Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Used XML, XSD to design REST based Web Services.
- Performed Unit Testing (JUnit), System Testing and Integration Testing.
- Coordinated Agile events including project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning.
- Successfully configured & managed the Apache Server which handles the project.
- Extensively involved in performance tuning of application and database procedures.
- Participated in bug fixing with QA team which involved cross browser testing as well as load and performance checking.
Environment: Java, J2EE, REST, XML, XSLT, XSD, HTML, CSS, Java UI/UX, Java Script, Acord Standard, Hibernate, Web Services, Oracle SQL, Mongo DB, Jenkins, Rabbit MQ
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
- Developed Servlets and Server side components using EJB 3.0 under J2EE Environment
- Development of REST Web services using spring 4.x Framework
- Worked extensively on REST templates to consume the REST web services including security
- Worked extensively in architecting, designing and developing Portal Applications, Portlets and deploying them to Web Sphere Portal Server
- Used Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, and Value Object and DAO pattern
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment
- Used Spring MVC, IOC, and AOP to develop intranet web application
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging (database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Involved in Creating and Consuming RESTful Services using NodeJS and Express Framework.
- Developed JSF navigation rules for Event create/edit/update/delete/view actions.
- Used Promises to do AJAX call to connect front-end and back-end.
- Implemented Customized and Hibernate validations in all the JSPs.
- Worked on JQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a webpage upon user request.
- Created a Registration and the profiles for the clients using the HTML, SQL Server, XML and jQuery.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQuery
- Involved in configuring the Git repository and maintain the version control using Git.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Developed server side REST web services and called them from angular controllers.
- Working closely with the project team and stakeholders, prepared data dictionaries listing massive volumes of low risk, less utilized massive Fact Data.
- Performed several iterations of Data Profiling to discover Semi Structured Data, Textual Data, Audio/Video Data, Cold Data and Obsolete data. Conducted numerous JAD data mining sessions to explore data lineage from the Data Ware house and Data Marts to the source systems.
- Used Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch Action class, Action Form, Dynamic Action Form, Validation Framework, Struts Tiles and Struts Tag Libraries Developed data validation & persistency components (Entity Beans) to export valid data to database.
- Developed using AngularJs Forms, Events, Validations, Modules, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and filters.
- Developed the application using Angular JS to support for Single Page Application (SPA).
- Managed performance tuning of Web Server, Web Container, EJB Container and database connection pool.
- Creating and Deploying War/Jar/Ear files. Deploy J2EE applications onto WebSphere managed servers for QA, Pre-Production and Production environments.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive web design (RWD).
- Worked closely with the data architect to assist in the installation of Hadoop clusters on Linux servers. Also assisted in the setup of Hive on the Linux servers.
- Worked closely with project team to assist in the creation of Hadoop tables. Worked with Informatica ETL team to collect statistics on the data.
- Reviewed the code and deployed the applications to Web Sphere application server
- Working closely with the ETL team, performed several phased migrations of data into Hadoop. Implemented strategies of refreshing data in to Hadoop.
- Installed Tableau Desktop on Windows Server 2008 R2 and connected Tableau against the migrated data.
- Designed several ad-hoc views and custom reports to address reporting gaps.
- Conduct full client lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design; develop analysis and reporting capabilities; and continuous performance monitoring.
- Demo indicating how the portal could be used was developed.
Environment: Java,J2EE, Java UI/UX, EJB, Web Server, Big Data, Hadoop 2.x, Hive 1.x, SQL
- Extensively implemented Stateless and Statefull Session beans to capture user conversation and to achieve scalability, memory management and transactions, and Entity beans to bring the relational data to the object world.
- Designing the system and documenting Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Involved in the development of both the back end and the front end of the application using Struts, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Expertise in building tables, writing SQL statements/queries, stored procedures and views using company defined best practices for security and efficiency.
- Used Web Services for interacting with a remote client to access data.
- Developed web services using Apache Axis web service engine. Used SOAP request response exchange pattern to exchange business XML's.
- Review process design and stored procedures. Ensure compliance to standards.
- Articulate and educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, data modelers.
- Review and do reasonability checks on the data to ensure that it is meeting the needs of the analysis being performed.
- Writing, tuning and reviewing PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Writing and reviewing complexSQL’s.
- SQL performance tuning.
- Reviewed software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks.
- Program to send automatically generated mails, based on the due dates to the departments was developed.
Environment: Java, HTML, XML, Java Script, SQL Server 2008, JSP, MySQL