- 7+ years of experience in IT industry with strong experience in Web content management (WCM) & J2EE development technologies with solid experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as well as Test - Driven Development (TDD) in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Contribute to the Adobe CQ /AEM CoE Excellent work experience in Adobe Experience Manager,(AEM 6.2), AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6.1, Day CQ5.3, WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, Apache sling, DAM.
- Experience in developing Templates, Custom Components, creating and launching Workflows and customizing out of the box Widgets.
- Hands-on experience in implementing technologies like Sling, OSGi, Felix, JackRabbit, JCR, and current AEM functionalities of integrated products.
- Implementation knowledge of i18n on Components and Dialogs.
- Used Brackets for Sightly coding of components and client libraries.
- Efficient inDispatcher configuration and Load balancing.
- Experience in creating Workflow packages and using TagManager for reading tags from pages.
- Rich experience in Web Services such as SOAP and RESTful.
- Proficient in configuration, implementation and integration of Enterprise Multi-tier Web Application with J2EE Frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts.
- Rich experienced in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle, etc.
- Hands-on experience using development IDEs including Eclipse, NetBeansand used MAVEN as build tool. Efficient in using Junit for unit testing.
- Expertise in building client side Middle Tier Development environment using JSP, Servlet, JavaMail, etc.
- Experience in version control software such as Git, SVNand in tracking tool as JIRA.
- Adaptable to changing requirements and environments. Team-player with strong work ethic.
- I used to integrate the Angular 2 Framework into Adobe Experience Manager thereby enabling you to build components that take advantage of the Angular 2 framework.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE(JSP, Servlets)
CMS Platforms: AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6.1, CQ5.3
Framework: Spring, Struts, EJB, HibernateBuild Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans
Tracking Tools: JIRA
Version Control: SVN, GIT
OS: Windows 98/XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
App Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere 6.1, JBoss, WebLogic
Web Server: Apache 2.2
Database: Oracle, MySQL
Domain: Insurance, Banking
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Created components using Sightly HTML Templating Language by replacing the Traditional Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Integrated AEM with Brackets Extension to provide a smooth workflow to edit AEM components and Client Libraries.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) to develop live copy from blueprint, such that the structure and content can then be used on the Live Copy.
- Implemented Image renditions for continuous and consistent experience of content across all devices.
- Integrated JIRA system with Workflow functionalities.
- Writing activation and deactivation workflow models using various components such as process, participant, and dynamic participant steps.
- Used SCR annotations while creating servlets, schedulers, listeners, workflows.
- Implemented AEM Dev Tools to make development easier.
- Experienced in Day CQ and associated technologies like Sling, OSGi, Felix, JackRabbit, JCR, and CRX.
- Created resourceResolver rules in Felix console by having a custom URL mapping
- Implemented i18n for components and dialogs for translation in to different languages.
- Created custom OSGi services and servlets using Eclipse IDE with Maven.
- Created AEM templates and page components with custom dialogs.
- Managed Users, Groups, SystemUsersand Access Control Level (ACL) permissions.
- Troubleshoot of caching issues related to Dispatcher and browsers.
- Integrated ACS AEM Commons with AEM 6.1 for Bulk oak indexing.
- Developed mobile site Dialog and mobile Template.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Created OSGi bundles and resolved dependencies for the project.
- Created Custom loggers in Felix Console.
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Created AEM Components with Custom Dialogs and with cacheable responses.
- OSGi bundle containing components is created and OSGi services are accessed from AEM components.
- Existing Tag libraries in AEM were used in Tagging the pages.
- Managed OSGi configuration within the CRX repository.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Workflows are configured with custom steps and implemented in the project.
- Working knowledge on Importing, Exporting CQ Packages using package manager.
- Users and groups were created and permissions to them were managed.
- Configured replication agent and dispatcher for caching and load balancing.
- Maven is used to build and deploy OSGi bundles.
- Dispatcheris configured to cache responses from an AEM publish instance, to increase the responsiveness and security of the externally facing published website.
- Managed SDLC processes and associated artifacts.
- Git is used for version control and JIRA is used for tracking.
Confidential - Lake forest, IL
- Designed and developed CQ5 building blocks including Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets, and Workflows.
- Installed and configured version 5.6 of Adobe AEM Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion version control.
- Developed Adobe AEM 5.6 templates and reusable components.
- Extensively used AEM 5.6 tagging features in developing components and templates.
- Worked on implementing home page and other related pages.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Used JIRA & Mingle for bug tracking and project tracking.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Created documentation and project specific configuration as wiki pages in Confluence.
- Used SVN as version control and integrated with Hudson for continuous integration and nightly builds.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involved in supporting the application postproduction and maintenance.
Environment: Java (jdk1.5), JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, AEM 5.6 (WCM), Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, Jackrabbit, JCR Connector, Windows and Linux.
Confidential - Plymouth, PA
- Extensively involved in different stages of Agile Development Cycle including Detailed Analysis, Design, Develop and Test.
- Implemented the Back-End Business Logic using Core Java technologies including Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, Java Reflection and Java I/O.
- Wrote and specified Spring Annotation Configuration to define Beans and View Resolutions to configure Spring beans, dependencies and the services needed by beans.
- Used SpringIoC to implement dynamic dependency injection and Spring AOP to implement crosscutting concerns such as transaction management.
- Wrote Mapping Configuration files to implement ORM Mappings in the Persistence Layer.
- Using Hibernate DAO support extended Dao Implementation.
- Hibernate Configuration files were written to connect Oracle database and fetch data.
- The Hibernate Query Cache which is a Second Level Cache to load objects using cached identifiers was implemented using EhCache to improve the performance.
- Implemented web services with RESTful standards with the support of JAX-RS APIs.
- Confirmation of registration and monthly statements are sent to users by integrating and implementing JavaMail API.
- Used SSO(Single-Sign-On) Framework and implement access control that enables user to log in once and gain access to the resources of multiple pages without being prompted to log in again
- Manipulated database data with SQL queries, including setting up stored procedures and triggers.
- Performed JUnit test cases to test the service layers of the application.
- Used JIRA to track the projects and Gitto ensure version control.