- Having 7+ years of professional experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, integration and testing of Client - Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis Design (OOAD), and methodologies.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing, and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis.
- 5+ years experiences in Android application development, using native, cross platform application development and including design development for e-commerce, Communications and utility applications.
- Good understanding of Android Framework, Android Native and Web-Based Application Development.
- Experience in developing Android application using Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, SQLite Database, Java, JSP, XML, JSON, Android SDK/NDK and ADT plug in.
- Worked with Activities, Fragments, Android Binding, Android Framework, AsyncTask, Intent, Services, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Restful Services, and Location Manager.
- Strong knowledge on working with Android Widgets.
- XML parsing, JSON parsing using gson and Jackson Parser Android API’s.
- Familiar with UI design implementation using both Storyboards and XML files.
- Experience in working with Google Maps API, GPS Location Data, Google Cloud Messaging, Fire Base Cloud Messaging, Volley, Robospice and Push Notifications.
- Experience in use of popular public APIs such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, PayPal, Fabric, Crashlytics, Adobe Analytics,IBMBluemix push Notification Library and twitter.
- Experience in using services like Messaging, Bluetooth, Sensors, NFC and Wi-Fi.
- Experience in Android device support, publishing apps to Google Play Store, Fabric Beta and Hockey App.
- Good knowledge of Source control/ Version control software’s likeGit and SVN, Continuous integration and Building process using Jenkins.
- Experience in use of Core concepts of Java, J2EE technologies likes JSPs, Servlets, JDBC, spring, MVC, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, Multi-Threading etc…
- Proficiency in MySQL, and SQLite programming to create tables, views, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Strong knowledge on working with testing environments like APIUM and SELENIUM.
- Has the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines.
Software Tools: Android SDK2.X/3.X/4.X, Eclipse IDE 4.3, Android Studio, MS Office 2013, SVN and GIT
Languages: C, C++, JAVA/J2EE,SQL,PL/SQL,PHP
Methodologies: Agile methodology, Waterfall model
Data Management: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 5.6, SQLite 3.8.5
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in Developed a multi-platform (Android and iOS) application.
- Working with Android SDK, and implemented AndroidBluetooth and also Location connectivity components.
- Used GIT as version control for Source code.
- Using GIT subversion to control new system Gradle.
- Implemented Fragments on the main screen, On Click of each fragment takes to another tab.
- Implemented List View, so as to show the different locations and maps as a form of list.
- Integrated location based services using Google Maps API to display locations of the nearest stores.
- Involved in development of project scheduling and delivery plan to track and communicate testing project status.
- Worked with client &server architecture.
- Worked closely with the testing team.
- Worked in an Agile based environment.
- Collaborated with web services team to implement the backend support.
- Designed the web services to communicate with the Android application by using RESTful web services with the Spring API, and JSON Parsing for the received responses.
- Designed and developed the request and response data to and from database.
- Implemented SQLite databases to monitor shipments.
- Implemented customized web view component to load an SWF file and HTML data.
- Created test cases and test data for testing the application using JUnit Extension.
- Performed Unit testing on the various modules/functions to ensure that the output is as expected.
- Used JIRA to track issues.
Environment: Android SDK, iPhone SDK 4.x, GIT, SQLite, Oracle, AXIS 2, SOAP & REST Web Services, XML, Isgl3D.Eclipse IDE, DDMS, AVD, Android ICS Version, SMS, MMS and CMAS Eclipse IDE, Google Maps, SQLite Databases, JUnit, GPS Services
Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vcast.mediamanager&hl=en
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Design inf XML Schemas for the application.
- Developed Web Services clients using AXIS 2 framework.
- SDK,HTML5/CSS3, PhoneGap, Flash MX 6.1, Macromedia Dream Weaver MX and performedm Validations using Java Script and AJAX.
- Developed Rich media management to streaming, video, and PDF
- Developed 2D and 3D images using WebGL, WebCL
- Developed High polished UI components.
- Development of server side layer using XML, XSD, SOAP, JAXB, JDBC, JMS, JDK, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE
- Extensively involved with end users in functional discussions, business review meetings, requirements gathering. Worked with multiple technical teams for design and development SCRUM development.
- Maintained and improved existing Internet applications by using Python
- Worked on SQL, SQLITE, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Inner vs. left join, Indexes/performance,
- Batched SQL on Oracle
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential
- Issues and escalating to the higher levels.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- I was involved in building the sip library and integrate with the app.
- I was also involved in server iterations to make changes in client to adopt server changes.
- Worked on single sign one implementation. I was involved in building co-branded apps.
- Implemented Mix panel push notifications.
- Worked on improving performance.
- This application has more than 100,000 downloads.
- Integrated SIP Library with the Application.
- Used Little Eye tool for analyzing the application.
- Used GCM for push notifications from server.
- Added support for In-App billing.
- Single Sign-On Support for co-branded apps.
- Involved in technical discussion with server to change the client to adopt server changes.
- Involved in Scrums and Sprints for Day to Day activities.
- Followed MVC (Model View Controller) for designing the applications.
Environment: Java, Android SDK 4.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.0.3, 2.3.3, 2.2, 2.1, Eclipse IDE 3.5, SVN, Emulator, SQLite, GCM, Fragments, Mix panel, Espresso, Little Eye.
- Designed and Implemented Views and Layouts for User Interaction.
- Developed the UI layers for Activities and implemented Fragments within UI.
- Used Multi-threading to implement parallel processing.
- Worked in Agile environment and participate in different phases of the project cycle like design and development.
- Used GPS services to get the exact location.
- REST web service interaction utilizing OAUTH authentication and JSON
- Worked closely with another mobile app developer, leading the other platform development.
- Used Android SDK 4.3 (Software Development Kit), Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment), Dalvik Debug Monitor Server, Android Virtual Device, and Android Debug Bridge for development and debugging tool.
- Involved in the redesign of front end of web-site.
- Used design pattern like singleton and adapter.
- Use diversion control GIT.
- Crashlytics, ILD library Integrations.
Environment: Android SDK 4.3, Java 1.6, SQLite 3.0, Eclipse IDE 3.6, ADT Plugin, GIT, RESTful, Google Maps API, HTML5, CSS.
- Implemented Transfer Funds, Messaging Service Modules using Struts Framework with respect to Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed various EJB components like State full session, Message Driven Beans to fulfill Business Logic.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important financial information.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use POJO classes to represent persistent database tables.
- Consumed Web Services using WSDL and SOAP for transferring funds to other financial institutions.
- Used XML Parser API such as JAX-RPC in the web services request/response data for marshaling and un-marshalling.
- Designed and developed data access layer using Data Access Object (DAO), and Singleton design patterns.
- Involved in Database Design and Development.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Cursors for efficient usage of data from MYSQL Database.
- Used Log4J to capture the log.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Build application using Ant Scripts.
- Used CVS for Version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, JMS, JNDI, MYSQL, MQ Series, MS Access 2000, HTML, XML, ANT, WSDL, SOAP, SOA, Axis, ANT, Eclipse, Web Logic, Log4J, CVS, JUnit, Windows