- Motivated, Goal - oriented Big Data enthusiastic with 6.10 years of varied experience.
- Expertise in Linux, Python, Java and Hadoop field i.e HDFS, YARN, HIVE, OOZIE, Hbase, Spark and Kerberos.
- Passionate to learn and implement new technologies.
Languages: Python, Shell Script, Java, SQL, VB Script, ASP3.0
BigData technologies: Hadoop, HDFS, YARN, Hive, Oozie, Hbase and Spark
Databases: Mysql, Oracle
Operating Systems: Linux, Mac
Methods: Lean, Six Sigma, SDLC - Waterfall Model, Iterative Model
- Currently, working as Hadoop Administrator at Confidential . Implemented and managing 30+ clusters, couple of 1200+ nodes.
- Supporting Hortonworks and Cloudera stack that include Core (HDFS, Yarn), Security (Kerberos, SASL), Data Access (Hive, Hbase), Oozie, Spark etc services. Responsible for planning, deploying, maintaining and administrating new cluster.
- Planning, installation, testing and administration of Hadoop Clusters.
- Patching and Upgrading existing Hadoop cluster.
- Maintaining 16 production and 14 non-production clusters. Few clusters having range from 1100-1200 nodes.
- Hive Benchmarking using TPC-DS.
- Configuring and rollback of High Availability for Name Node, Resource Manager, Hbase and Oozie.
- Configuring Cluster Security through Kerberos and SASL.
- Performing cluster and jobs performance analysis.
- Managing, monitoring, troubleshooting and reviewing of log files.
- Setting up HDFS Name/Space quotas.
- Well versed with Yarn architecture and schedulers.
- Optimizing Map-reduce jobs by using compression mechanisms.
- Commissioning and Decommission of nodes from the cluster.
- Continuous monitoring and managing the Hadoop cluster through Ambari and Nagios.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Proven experience using Log Aggregation i.e Splunk.
Developer and Techno-Functional Consultant
- Worked as Developer to build this application.
- Used J2EE for code writing of Library Management (a module). Used Apache-Tomcat for hosting this module.
- Used ASP for code writing of other Modules.
- Used IIS6 and Windows Server 2003 for hosting ASP code.
- Used Oracle 10g as database.
- Used VB for writing scripts.
- Used SVN for versioning control.