- Pragmatic and result - oriented software engineering professional with 2 years of full-stack development experience in industry.
- Graduate student for Software Engineering, rigorously honing my skills to develop extensive enterprise applications.
Web Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, AngularJS, EJS, RESTful Web Services, Durandal.js, Knockout.js, SOAP Web services, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Express, JUnit, MochaJS.
Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB (NoSQL), Oracle, Redis.
Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS), IBM Bluemix, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Heroku.
Tools, IDE, Servers: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Webstorm, Visual Studio, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, Nginx, JMeter, JIRA, Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Maven, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Apache Zookeeper.
Other Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Hadoop, Elasticsearch, UML 2.0, Software Design Patterns, Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
Software Engineer Intern
- Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, WordPress, PHP, MySQL, AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Designed and implemented a solution for preventing backdoor PHP hijacking for project’s wordpress website, making the application secure.
- Developed a lookup functionality to add list of materials to curriculum which significantly increases productivity of coursework designers.
- Technologies: AngularJS, ExtJS, Kendo UI, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP web services, MySQL, JUnit.
- Worked on developing web application for Insurance Claims decisions handling multiple lines of business like automobile, property, workers compensation, etc. and had tasks spanning all aspects of SDLC.
- Implemented claim creation (FNOL & FROI) module which decreased the average time to create an insurance claim by 33%.
- Completed modules related to Salvage (Property & Automobile), order external services, managing activities like task alerts, calendar to-do events, notes, documents.
- Received individual awards for handling diverse tasks and mentoring team members being adept with products’ framework.
- Technologies: React, Redux, D3.js, Elasticsearch, Node.js, Passport.js, Apache Kafka, MochaJS, JMeter, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Created a distributed application which encompassed all the features of kayak.com along with an analytics dashboard with a team of 5.
- Implemented Redis caching for Search feature, as a result server was able to respond to ~10k concurrent users within 1s.
- Developed a Kafka implementation with multiple partitions for fault tolerance and log indexing with Elasticsearch for analytics graphs
Online File Hosting and Sharing
- Technologies: React, Redux, Passport.js, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, JMeter, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Developed an application having features like file storage, peer to peer file sharing, group file sharing, user activity timeline.
- Implemented a feature of providing analysis of user behavior using log files and handling authentication using Passport.js.
- Designed own version of connection pooling which helped provide a significant performance increase of 10-12 % for server response.
- Developed a 2D platformer game with multiple stages in Phaser implementing software design patterns for code modularity and reusability.
- Followed Agile, Scrum and Kanban practices in project using GitHub, CFD and Sprint Burndown charts with a team of 5.
- Technologies: React, Express, Node.js, DialogFlow, MongoDB.
- Designed and implemented an extensible chatbot application that can provide service to education, entertainment and insurance businesses
- Orchestrated natural language processing so that bot can respond with desired information thereby allowing user to get info in fewer clicks