- Sun Certified Java developer with over 8 years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies in Banking, Insurance and Telecom.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Expertise in distributed application architecture, object oriented design, and web based applications.
- Expertise in Application Design & Architecture using Core Java, J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, Swing, Struts, JSP Servlets, Filters, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, MDB, Java Beans, Web Services, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, ANT, Maven, log4j.
- Excellent Project implementation skills using Core Java , Java Beans, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), EJB, JMS, JSF, Struts , spring , spring batch, Hibernate , JDBC, XML, Web Services and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in J2EEArchitecture, Java and J2EECore Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development Methodologies ( Confidential ),Object Modeling with Use Cases, Sequence &Class.
- Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Expertise UI development using HTML, Java script, EXT - JS, Ajax, JQuery and CSS
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS& Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-RPC, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services. Expertise in Web Services architecture in SOAP and WSDL using JAX-WS. Used Soap UI for Web Services testing.
- Experience in configuration management using CVS, SVN and VSS
- Experience in various databases Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server
- Experience and Strong knowledge in Design Patterns like Single Ton, Service Locator, MVC, Facade, Value Object and Caching Technique.
- Good knowledge in Log4j, JUnit, Maven and Jenkins
- Specialized in RDBMS design using normalization techniques and expertise in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experience in various software developments IDE's like Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD and Editors like Edit plus, Notepad++, Dreamweaver.
- Possessing strong analytical skills, an excellent team player with good leadership qualities and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Lead Java Architect
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed application using J2EEarchitecture with Struts, Spring and Hibernate using concrete principles laid down by design patterns
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Implemented JSF framework in the application which is based on MVC design architecture.
- Implemented JAVAWeb Services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Struts/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Used Hibernate as data mapping and persistence framework to implement data access abstraction.
- Designed the architecture for a scalable, maintainable, highly-available J2EE application using in Web logic.
- Architect and development of core components of a web site application using J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, SQL/PLSQL
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Responsible for Design and Architecture of J2EE application
- Developed technical solutions to build Java architectural framework.
- Recommended new technologies and tools to support Java architecture.
- Design and architectural decisions for a multi-tier reusable service based J2EE application
- Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Implemented Ajax with JQuery to refresh results from Ajax page.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular.JS
- Implemented MVVM in all interactive views using jQuery&Knockout.js and layouts in Bootstrap.
- Developed frontend widgets in Backbone.js and Handlebars.js
- Wrote stored procedures in Oracle PL/SQL for data entry and retrieval
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Worked in RDBMS implementation using SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL on Oracle database.
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report CacheCoherence Servers.
- Created distributed Oraclecoherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence.
- Utilized MongoDB database management system for keeping user generated data
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache CXF.
- Developed Restarchitecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic
- Responsible for build and release the code from Subversion and Perforce.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS andJSP.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Designed and developed Generate PDF functionality using Spring framework and iText
- Created web GUI: pages, tables and charts using GWT (Google Web Toolkit), java Freechart library using MVC pattern
- Worked with ILogJrule engine, to trigger the business rules in the rules execution engine configured in WebLogicapplication server.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Designing & implementing BPEL processes, business rules, web services using IBM SOA technologies stack.
Lead Java Architect
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Architect, Designed and implemented key services within the project.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Designing Architecture, developing and implementing components of day-to-day for user Web Interface.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to communicate with the database
- Application was developed in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Implemented MVCarchitecture using Jakarta Struts framework,
- Designed and implemented Service Oriented Architecture, enterprise service bus, web applications, databases, data warehouses, business rules.
- Used Java/J2EE, MVC, DAO and Value Object Design Pattern for component architecture.
- Architected the design for reading XML files using Groovy.
- Frontend utility is web application followed J2EE architecture. It used Struts framework to divide Model, business logic and presentation layers. Spring is also used for dependencyinjection for the necessary resources. JDBC template is also used to make database calls.
- Architected mainframe modernization solutions using SOA/web services, middleware integration technologies and ESB based on JAVA/J2EE.
- Implemented JSF framework in the application which is based on MVC design architecture.
- Implemented CSS3, DOM Api, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Designed the web user interfaces for all the above use cases using JSP, Struts, HTML5, jQuery, XML and Ajax.
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Worked on DB2 data base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Developed the CRUD API for the POSEngine using RestfulWebservices.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using TOAD.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Test the API responses for the WCS changes deployed on continuous basis, validate the GreenBox response data and MongoDB data.
- Implemented Coherence Cache which can be used with Spring Annotations.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Creation of RESTWebServices for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Developed Web service components using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, JAX-RPC with java.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- Extensively used Eclipse as the IDE tool for creating the code.
- Deployed the application under WebSphere application server and involved in resolving deployment issues.
- Used Github repository for version control.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Agile and scrum process is used for tracking and developing the application.
- Design and development of components, such as Class, and Sequence diagram in UML
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Struts based multi tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Hooked up the JSP plugins with spring bind and JSTL tags in the HTML pages.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowageiText and jasper report.
- Involved in publishing the web content in the portal site by using the Oracle ECM
- Created the dynamic application prototype and implemented application UI utilizing Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Used JIRA and Green Hopper for tracking and assigning issues
- Integrated Jasper Report with Struts web based application.
- Worked on Securing WebSphere Portal with LDAP and DB2, WebSphere with LDAP.
- Worked on designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine.
- Designed and implemented Rules infrastructure by wrapping up core JRules API.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Created SOA software and hardware infrastructure, including Application Servers, Services Bus, Server Domains.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Apache Tomcat Server was used to deploy the application.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ant script.
- Built a website using Amazon Web Services(AWS) with PHP, MySQL
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Struts Framework, Hibernate and EJB deployed on Websphere Application Server connecting to an Oracledatabase.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Develop software in JAVA/J2EE, EJB, Struts, XML, Oracle and Enterprise Architecture.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Expertise in MVCArchitecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP
- Developed application infrastructure using GWT/GXT as the front-end architecture using AJAX.
- Architectured& Designed the Restfulweb services and developed core component layers like xml validation, core service layer, solr search and transformation components.
- Worked with the development team on the UI architecture and design of the prototypes.
- Used EJB, JMS, Java Script in enhancement of the product
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the company’s project management site and Mercurialas version control.
- Build and maintained a Selenium Regression test suite.
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using water fall model.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the Confidential principles
- JSON is used for serializing and deserializing data that is sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application
- Built CVS and XML file loaders and splitters for financial data.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Implemented Cognos SDK code for extracting the report schedules defined by power users.
- Created web services using SOAP for SOA to get data from Mainframes and content manager.
- Generate Cobol procedures to apply business logic to the data.
- Batch program has been written using PL/I procedure
- Configuring and analyzing JCL to execute mainframe batch
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
- Responsible for development and support of Service Activation System (SAS) written in JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Developed Java Script and Action Script, VB Script macros for Client Side validations.
- Developed web Application for the online giving application using ASP.Net (C#), HTML
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Ibatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jquery, My Sql, Toad, Sql Server, DB2, Apache Axis2, WSDL, Netbeans, Jboss, Clearcase, Mercurial, Selenium, Waterfall Model, UML, JSP, Servlet, ANT, XML, EMC Documentum, JIRA, Swing, Cognos, Ilog, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal, .Net, C, C++, Mainframe, Cobol, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS, VB, ASP.
Sr. Java Programmer
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- The users are classified into various organizations to differentiate the privileges between them in accessing the system.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data. Bean, HTML and Logic tags are extensively used to avoid java expressions and scriplets in JSP.
- Spring Controllers that are having the business logic to select the EJBs to call.
- Design patterns like Session Façade, Command, Singleton and DAO are implemented in business layer.
- EJBs are created for Backend operations. Hibernate is used for Database persistence.
- JMS is used to send message objects to client queues and topics.
- JUnit test cases are created for unit testing.
- Log4j is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Ant is used for building the application EAR.
- Hibernate annotations are included for OracleDB.
- Working with on-site and off-site (India based) resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlet, Struts, AJAX, JDBC, EJB, XML, XSL, JMS, MQ Series, Oracle, WebLogic, Ant, Axis &JBuilder, Win-XP.
Confidential, Great Falls, MT
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Designed and developed Struts Action classes and Views using JSP, Struts tag libraries &JSTL.
- Involved in complete process of Application maintenance support like defects fixing, knowledge sharing and documentation.
- Product Inventory functionality (Expected Delivery, Goods-In, Goods-Out, etc)
- Integrate Common Service layer component for web and standalone applications, hence same business logic components can use by both the applications.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, View Helper, Composite View, Dispatcher view, MVC and DAO.
- Worked as Application production support.
Environment: Microsoft Windows NT, Web Logic Server, Oracle, JDK, Symantec Visual Cafe, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans, HTML, Java Script, Rational Rose.