- 8 Years of IT professional experience with full project lifecycle development in Java and Web technologies, Requirements analysis, and Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and production support of software applications.
- Expertise in web UI development using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular - JS, Bootstrap, JSP and Struts Tag Library.
- Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of multi-tier thin/thick client web based applications using Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience working in Health Care and Banking industries.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation skills in Spring MVC framework ( Core, Context, AOP, MVC, Security, Batch, Boot), JSF Framework.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and Jquery .
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS & Node.JS).
- Experience writing Angular.js code for developing Single page applications (SPA), used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Experience working with distributed n-tier applications using Java and J2EE technologies in areas such as Insurance, Financial Services and HealthCare.
- Hands-on experience in Consuming RESTful Web services using AJAX ( Angular $http, $resource and jQuery ) to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Strong programming skills using Java1.6/1.5, Spring, Hibernate, JPA 2, JTA, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JSTL, JDBC.
- Hands on Experience developing SOAP and REST web services in Java using JERSEY and APACHE CXF.
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Strong Hands on Experience with I BM MQ, Active MQ Series and JMS for communications between middleware components.
- Experience working with Responsive web design (RWD) using bootstrap.
- Strong Knowledge in scripting technologies like Python, Scala, Shell, Groovy on Grails and Perl.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS and EBS), Elastic Beanstalk.
- Design, develop and test ESB infrastructure on the JBOSS ESB platform.
- Hands on experience with various Application Servers and Web Servers including IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic, JBoss, Tomcat server with wide variety of development tools like IBM WSAD/ RAD / RSA, My Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Having good RDBMS concepts knowledge and worked with MySQL 5.0, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Expertise knowledge in building applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP) , UML and OOAD.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing
- Experience working with Oracle coherence for Sharing and Managing data in a cluster using Java collection classes.
- Experienced in implementing EnterpriseApplications with full life cycle of software development.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, TFS, GIT and CVS.
- Extensive experience in coding using SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures/Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and writing build scripts using ANT.
- Good knowledge on application builds and deployments using Hudson/Jenkins
- Experience working with MAVEN & GRADLE.
- Extensive experience working with Continuous Integrations tools Jenkins, Bug tracking and Issue Tracking using JIRA.
- Strong Knowledge working with Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB (Nosql).
- Experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 8.5/6.1/5.1/4.1, WebLogic 8.1/7.0, Express Node.js, Jboss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Interacted with AEM team to administer environments.
- Worked on different OS like UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX), Linux, and Windows.
- Good team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Languages: Java(J2SE1.8/1.6/1.5, J2EE 6/5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring 3.0, Spring 4,SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP, Sybase Power Designer, RESTful and SOAP web services
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1, MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, WSAD5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005, Brackets and Webstorm
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0, IBM WebSphere 8.x/7.x/6.x.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Data Base: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2, Mongo DB.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, RUP, Extreme Programming
Build Tools: Rational Rose, CVS, PVCS, Git, SVN, VSS, Clear Case, JIRA, Jenkins, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Jbehive, Mockito, IBM MQ, Log4j, ANT, Maven, Gradle, EC2, VPC, SNS, SQS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Developed the Product Builder UI screens using Angular-JS.
- Developed Angular-JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models and used Httpservice for rest service invocation.
- Creating custom use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core Angular-JS.
- Developed custom directives (for simultaneous file uploads) and created Angular JS services to consume in controllers.
- Configured routing in the single page application promoting rich user experience.
- Designed and developed the Simulator API for Amazon S3.
- Maintained AWS infrastructure and developed back end services.
- Used AWS SQS with JMS API for asynchronous communication by keeping messages in the Message queue.
- Developed unit testing for angular components using Mocha, Chai, Gulp, Karma, Istanbul and Protractor.
- Created custom angular filters to filter the data based on user selection in bootstrap dropdowns.
- Implemented angular form validations and used bootstrap to show error, warning and info messages
- Configured Spring security in the application with LDAPTemplate and access controls using Spring security annotations based on user roles.
- Developed Spring Jersey resources for various HTTP methods and to send the requested data in JSON format to the web interface.
- Implemented AngularJS filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jquery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Created Collections and documents and performed CRUD operations with Mongo repositories.
- Developed API using Node.js to allocate access to data in SQL, MongoDB.
- Written variety of filter queries in MongoDB to retrieve JSON data and passed to service layer.
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate and wrote Criteria, Named and HQL queries for data retrievals in the DAO layer.
- Implemented JAX Web services by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP.
- Used Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using WSDL messages, such as task details from Work distribution, Getting the status on the same, etc.
- Used Apache AXIS on Eclipse Web Tools platform for developing creating the Web Services. Integrated with Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Created Node.js Express server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from AngularJS Front End to MongoDB Back End to provide chatting service.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management and Spring Batch and scheduling for backend data processing.
- Implemented Normalization rules using regular expressions for minor parties.
- Implemented RESTFul web services API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Created features including Single Sign On with existing client website and a REST API to expose manipulation functionality to external clients using AngularJS.
- Built RESTful API server to achieve CRUD operations for posts using Jersey, JAX-RS, JSON, spring REST using MEAN stack(MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) Technologies.
- Developed few components using SWING componets like colorchooser, scrollpanes, tables and also Buttons creation on the JFRAME.
- Using Swing developed the popup list with the JPopupMenu, and also developed ToggleButton using SWING JTOGGLEBUTTON
- Works with business analysts and coordinates with them to make sure the data is being populated properly.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using MAVEN and Jenkins.
- Involved in working, updating and closing the tasks created in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in converting the docket conversion system is to into XML that can be loaded into the Novus system.
- Worked with WAS admin to deploy applications on Websphere Application Server.
- Involved in Parsing the HTML and ENCRYPTED Data in to readable format and generate XML.
- Used Node.js for creating event driven frameworks in scalable networks.
- Formulated template with JSON data from Rest API endpoint using AngularJS routing services and used its Cache services in it.
- Developed a modularized application using n-tier J2EE architecture, application server, spring framework , Hibernate .
- Worked with AEM team to administer environments to ensure configuration is optimized as per requirements.
- Did the application support on different environments from QA to Production.
- Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
- Involved in Writing and Executing SQL Scripts and responsible for fixing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Day to Day Scrum meetings to update and discuss issues.
- Involved in fixing the bugs biweekly iteration and publishing the Dockets to all Environments.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 4, Spring boot, Angular-JS 1.3, Node.js, Angular-UI, Jersey, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Istanbul,Gulp, Ldap, Hibernate, Agile, Websphere,Oracle11g, Unix, Eclipse, Brackets, TFS, SQL, Maven,Jenkins, Mongo DB,Webservices,JUnit.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Use Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development Lifecycle of the dynamic J2EE project.
- Designed, coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts.
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EE using Hibernate and spring framework.
- Developed the entire application based on the MVC architecture.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Good working experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Followed Spring Boot MVC Rest framework to develop the application flow for the project.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS 2 directives, controllers, view and routing, and service modules.
- Worked on JBOSS application server as a container for web/j2ee applications.
- Responsible for project design, development, and test software for Point of Sale operations using C and C++ in Unix environment.
- Involved in creating http inbound outbound flows, Orchestrations, Transformations using MULEESB.
- Implemented Micro services Registration and Discovery with Spring Cloud
- Involved in designing the Graphical User Interfaces, Webpages using HTML5, Angular JS2, ReactJS, Jasmine, JSP, JS, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented UI with JAVAFX, including custom-build reusable components and transition animination.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL database like Mongo DB database.
- Experience in DevOps tool chains and with cloud technologies like Docker, AWS, and Cloud foundry.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML and XML.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Developed Multi-Threaded/Concurrent applications and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Developed the GUI's using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSP and AngularJS framework components using Web Storm IDE.
- Implemented user interface coding and styling using Angular JS 2, CSS, Node.js and Bootstrap template.
- The interfaces are built using Apache Camel framework and JMS.
- Configured Maven for Java automation projects and developed Maven Project Object Model (POM).
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and automated the whole process.
- Experience in creating and updating Java test scripts using Selenium IDE and Selenium Web-driver.
- Develop the pre-processor and post-processor scripts in PERL for the Mercer Funds files to create the index files for the incoming zip files and to update corresponding DB2 tables during the post ingestion process.
- Developed REST APIs (Mostly POST,GET Calls) by using Java, MySQL and some REST APIs require some networking skills e.g. SSH,TCP/IP etc with an interaction with Metasploit Community Framework.
- Implemented Micro Services in our application as part of DevOps implementation using REST and Maven.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using RESTful.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Designed and developed the RESTful web services using the JAX-RS API to communicate over the network.
- Implemented XML-based communications protocol using JAXB.
- Worked extensively with JavaFX community to improve documentation and implement solutions
- Implemented Java Web services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Implemented SOAP messages for information exchange for Web services.
- Troubleshooting, security, failover and work load management of WebSphere Application Server 5.0 /5.1/6.0, WebServers like IBM HTTP WebServer, Apache Webserver.
- Performed data extraction and migration, data cleaning, analysis, and visualization using SSIS, SSAS, Tableau, and Power BI to supportOneCloud Data warehousing solution on AWS.
- Used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and JIRA as a defect tracking tool.
- Extensively involved in the development of backend logic or data access logic using Hibernate and thus creating the object relational mapping with the Java beans in the application.
- Used Ruby for the development of file I/O and Exceptions for Error handlings.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database, Oracle web Centre and used the stored procedures in the application and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions on SQL Server as well as PL/SQL on Oracle to support both databases for the application.
- Created all the complex SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Developed ANT scripts for building application WAR/EAR for deploying on Weblogic server.
- Involved in all the test cases using the framework JUnit and fixed any bugs or any issues identified during the testing period.
- Involved in using CVS, GIT, for project management and version management.
Environment: 2EE/Java 1.8, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Web Center, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Servlets, HTML, Bootstrap, Angular JS 4, AJAX, Star UML, EJB, Hibernates, Web Services (WSDL, XSLT, XML, SOAP, REST), Devops, JUnit, Mongo DB, Ant, Maven, Spring Boot, IBM WebSphere, CVS, SVN, JSON, Eclipse IDE, Selenium,Node.js, Express.js, Oracle 11g, Spring Tool Suite.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Developed the presentation n-Tier using JSP , Java Script and HTML .
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested taglibs API along with other standard taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS .
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Created Logging aspects for auditing and logging purposes using Spring AOP and implemented security for the application using Spring Security.
- Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- REST (JAX-RS) web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Was responsible for deployments using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Responsible for writing Java code to convert HTML files to PDF file using Apache FOP.
- Hands on Ruby for the development of file using file I/O and Exceptions for Error handlings.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Involved in UI testing using Cucumber and Selenium .
- Rational Clear Quest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the bank to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Involved in the performance tuning of PL/SQL statements.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to update the real-time cash balances.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using GRADLE.
- Implemented web services API using HTTP.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams . Used OOAD for building applications.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Implementing Spring/ Tiles based framework to present the data to the user.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs. Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used the Spring JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries. Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Developed user stories using Core Java and spring.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Implemented Spring framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI Configured.
- Created SOAP web service for processing additional information.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services .
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP .
- Developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa.
- Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from third party.
- Configured Struts Dyna Action Forms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Designed and Developed front-end using struts framework.
- Wrote authentication and authorizationclasses and manage it in the frontcontroller for all the users according to their entitlments.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and Entity Beans for database updates.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Used IBatis for decoupling the mappings from the application logic by packaging the SQL statements in XML configuration files.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Implemented RESTFul web services API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- GIT used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Action Classesto service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Using RUP and Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Application Modeling, developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Architecture / Deployment diagrams using IBM Rational Software Modeler and publishing them to web perspective with Java Doc.
- Participation did in Design Review sessions for development / implementation discussions.
- Designed & coded Presentation (GUI) JSP’s with Struts tag libraries for Creating Product Service Components (Health Care Codes) using RAD.
- Developing Test Cases and unit testing using JUnit
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs and Involved in the developing functions to acquire data from API server using AJAX
- Appropriate use of Session handling, data Scope levels within the application.
- Integrating Spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks.
- Involved in making Spring and Hibernate enhancements to existing applications.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration