- 6.5 years of total experience with Java, J2EE, PHP, EJB based environment.
- Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE technology stacks.
- Experience in LAMP/WAMP as a Software Engineer using the iterative software development lifecycle principles of Rational Unified Process to manage, test and develop distributed client/server, Internet and intranet applications on heterogeneous environments.
- Well experienced in complete Software Analysis, Design and Development cycle that includes Requirement analysis with Use Cases, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design).
- Experience working with RESTful web services.
- Experience in various Java design patterns.
- Experience in Leading team for Web-based and Windows based applications.
- Extensively worked in XAMPP, LAMP & WAMP environments with Linux, Windows.
- Expertise in Agile and RUP development.
- Experience in working with and editing various theme designs and plugins in WordPress CMS for Responsive website design.
- Experience developing AJAX-based and Jquery-based user interface improvements to streamline user experience and improve website conversions.
- Good knowledge in RDBMS concepts.
- Experience working with Databases like MSSQL, MYSQL, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in handling major browsers compatibility issues and also experience in using browser debug tools
- Has extensive knowledge of OpenGL application development with C language.
- Performed supportive and sharing roles with strong communicative and interpersonal skills in team-tasks.
- Experience working as a production support resource and analyzed tickets opened by client and provided resolutions.
- Experience in application Maintenance and Bug fixing
Operating System: Windows, Unix and Linux
Languages: C, OpenGL, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL, VB
Databases: MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MS Access
Server side Technologies: Servlets, JSP, PHP, Perl, XML, XSLT
Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Swing
Application / Web Servers: WebLogic Application Server, OC4J Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, Apache Server, Tomcat, IIS, Xampp server
Software Testing Tools: JUnit, Rational Functional Tester (RFT)
Development IDE: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, NetBeans, Visual studio 10.0 for C, C++ and OpenGL
Others: Maven, CVS, SVN, GitHub, HP Quality Center, JSTL, BigCommerce, Word Press,Toad, Ms-Office
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Design, Development, testing, Go-live phase and production support.
- Provided dynamic effect on user interface using Ajax, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Worked on implementing Spring MVC architecture for IOPHUB projects.
- Used Spring JDBC for persistence using DAO pattern for IOPHUB projects.
- Implemented MVC architecture using STRUTS framework for projects TSAUI and HOSTUI.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets based on user requirements and tested them on WebLogic Application Server 12.2.1.
- Involved in developing web services using SOA.
- Involved in creating and modifying Restful web services for implementing business requirements of Parking application.
- Worked with JDBC and Hibernate to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Worked on data communication using JSON. Used Java API to parse, generate, transform, and query JSON.
- Worked on tasks involving updation of Credit Card validation algorithms.
- Worked on tasks involving modification of encryption algorithms from DES to AES.
- Worked on Maven updates to migrate other subsystems from OC4J server to WebLogic.
- Involved in unit & functional testing using Junit framework.
- Worked on Oracle11 to write SQL to create tables, constraints, stored procedures, functions and indexes.
- Worked closely with team for any new Oracle package required for Java communication. Also worked on the explain plans to test query performance used in the packages, functions and stored procedures and further updates required.
- Involved in code merge process, compatibility and performance tasks using CVS.
- Analysis of tickets opened by client and provided resolutions.
- Involved in code merge process, compatibility and performance tasks.
- Conducted Demos for showcasing performance and UI functioning.
- Worked with offshore team during testing, UAT and go-live.
- Was responsible for day to day Application Maintenance and Bug fixing.
- Was responsible for Dev and Test environment application deployment and Support.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java / J2EE consultant
- Involved in Design, Development & testing phases
- Developed hibernate mappings
- Involved in unit & functional testing using Junit framework
- Worked closely with teams (IT and business) to provide solutions to complex issues.
- Used Restful Web services for client server communication.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets based on user requirements and tested them on WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed Entity Enterprise Java Beans (EJB’s) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JSTL
- Created the page templates to be used in JSP for front end by all developers using HTML5, CSS3 and created dynamic front end using Ajax and jQuery
- Created custom JSTL tags
- Involved in full lifecycle development/support experience
- Extensively worked on XML, XSLT
- Involved in code merge process, compatibility and load & performance tasks
- Involved in creating storyboards for QA team on different functional use cases
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java / J2EE consultant
- Involved in SDLC process for the development of forms, which are developed based on the requirements.
- Developed new database and tables whenever required, and data loaded to tables based on daily and weekly requirements.
- Wrote PHP for sending emails whenever booking and customer information is provided.
- Worked on customized theme design from standard theme, developed in WordPress using HTML, CSS, Jquery.
- Developed small widgets for text sliders and image sliders on the form and home page.
- Created update, insert scripts in PHP, to add & update the rows in MySQL database.
- Carried out extensive verification and testing in order to set MySQL database free from SQL injections throughout course of database development and management.
- Worked with a team of remote developers using tools such as TeamViewer to facilitate effective pair programming in Agile Environment.
- Helped and mentored the loading of data to the database for my team.
- Features implemented in this site work together with graphic designers and user interface to apply intuitive and appealing front-end web-based functionality.
- Served as one of the final escalation point for all technical issues related with creation of Website or issues related to database.
- Worked on Search Engine Optimization tools and techniques
Web Developer in Research Labs
- My role was to handle projects related to Web Programming and OpenGL using C. Daily works related to College Website Maintenance and updating were done.
- The research lab used to handle in-house and outside projects related to website development and maintenance. Small gaming programs using OpenGL were also done.
Environment: Windows, Apache, MYSQL, PHP, HTML, WordPress, DiyThesis Framework