- 6 years of experience in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of software applications using java/j2ee technologies.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Expertise in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, GWT 2.5 (MVP, Activity and Places framework) based systems Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Enterprise Architect and Microsoft Visio.
- Developed different Web components such as JSPs, Servlets, Filters, Custom Tag Handlers and business components such as Web Services.
- Good knowledge of spring’s IOC, Spring MVC, SQL DBMS design, agile full - stack web development, project management, Web flow and spring's integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in using JDBC and Hibernate for persisting data to different relational databases..
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere 6x, 7x, Apache Tomcat and JBoss and Web Servers as Tomcat.
- Implementing security Single Sign-On application to share user management, authentication and authorization among multiple applications.
- Extensive Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Hands on experience in working with PL/SQL statements, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Proficient in Source Code Management tools like CVS, SVN, VSS and Perforce, YANG elements, JAVA classes and interfaces.
- Good work experience with Service Oriented Architecture and microservice architecture
- Possess excellent leadership qualities, good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, and take initiatives with a proactive approach in problem solving and providing best solutions.
- Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies and also to deliver outputs in short deadlines.
- Expertise in using various Development environments like Eclipse IDE, Net beans IDE and Spring IDE.
- Good working knowledge on CVS, SVN.
- Proven track record of producing generic, modularized, high quality, thoroughly tested, scalable and robust software components under aggressive schedules delivering great value to business in fast paced product based start-up environment as well as large enterprise environments in various domains.
- Experience in UML, RUP, Agile, Scrum methodology.
- Extensively worked on Single Sign On (SSO) functionalities.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Design, JAVA, JVM memory management, java class loading, J2EE, Design Patterns, web services (REST and SOAP), SOA architecture, Portal architecture, Spring framework, JPA, ORM, databases, JMS, scripting, in-memory and distributed caching solutions
- Experienced in working in all phases of software life cycle(SDLC) including Analysis, Architecture, Design, Development, Unit testing, production support, and post production analysis and monitoring and reporting
- Good Knowledge in Endeca Search and BI tool.
- Good experience in ReactJS.
- Experience in Supporting application build on Endeca Enterprise seach platform
- Well versed with front end web technologies Java script, HTML(5), Backbone JS, React JS, nodeJS,Ruby, CSS(3), LESS, JQUERY, Responsive designs, JSTL.
- Hands on experience on NoSQL databases like Elastic Search, Neo4j.
- Neuro/Cognitive Psychology Usability Analysis Data Management
- Good understanding of java based work flow engines and rules engines.
- Provided the organization with innovative Web Content Management solutions using Adobe AEM/CQ5 enterprise solution, including as Teamsite to CQ5 Migration, CQ5 Health Check Remediation, SEO Components, Digital Content Custom Components and CQ5 Workflow for properties.
- Developer Center Portal Based on Liferay using Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge on Creating ETL jobs to load Twitter JSON data into MongoDB and jobs to load data from MongoDB into Data warehouse.
- Can adapt really well with different cultures and environments, and can work as a team player as well as independent developer.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Hadoop Map/Reduce, NoSQL, BDD, Java8 Lambda Expressions.
Java Technologies: Java SE 6/7/8, JDBC, JavaEE, Servlets, Collections API, multithreading, Callables, Executor Service, Ruby Annotations, Generics, Enum
Spring Framework: Spring 2.5, 3.x, springboot, WebFlow, MVC, Core, DAO, AOP, Context, Django, WebServices, ORM
J2EE Technologies: JSPv2.1, Servletsv2.x, JNDI, JMS, JTA, JavaMail, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, StAx, JSF
Development Frameworks: GWT 2.5, GXT, MVP
ORM: iBatis v2.1, myBatis, Hibernate
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, groovy, shell, perl
Web Technologies: HTML(5), DHTML, Angular JS,RESTful, React JS, nodeJS,Backbone JS, CSS(3), jquery, responsive design
Database servers: Oracle 10g, MySql, MS SQL Server, SybaseOracle ATG & Endeca, WebSphere, Elastic search, Neo 4jMongo DB
Case, Build Tools: Maven1.x/3.x, POM, CMS TOOLS, Liferay, Ant
Application Servers: Web logic 9.0/10.0, JBoss v4.2, Tomcat 5.x/ 7.x
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Tools: JUnit, Log4j, EzMocks, Powerocks, Mockito, DBUnit, SoapUI Maven, Jenkins, Usability testing, GIT/Stash, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer and SQL*Loader.
Project ManagementTools: Rally Dev, XPlanner
Design Modeling: UML, AGILE, Scrum
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Perforce
Utilities: Toad 8.0, SQL Developer, Putty, FTP, SSH, Agile, Scrum, Pair programming, SOAPUI
Full Stack Software developer
- Developed business components using core java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Used spring framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services mainly SOAP Web services.
- Implemented DAO for data access using Spring ORM and Hibernate.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like springs for developing industry standard web applications.
- Involved in development of various controller classes as a part of Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed the applications using WID (WebSphere Integration Developer).
- Extensively used MonogoDB for operating and deploying the code
- Buid microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Create RFP(Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJS, nodeJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented Restful web services to web User Interface or through custom Angular JS code and REST API
- Utilize Camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and RabbitMA messaging exchanges.
- Oversee and develop Notification Service microservice to use across the enterprise.
- Created Web Services (SOAP, JSON) for user management in Liferay and backported Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) related code into Liferay 5.2.3 from Liferay 6.0 to support Single Sign On
- Worked as a team member on the Single Sign On project, an important companywide strategic project to allow customers of our various products to login once and access any product.
- Used Spring REST services to connect to server side from the front end.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Wrote a JAAS login module that authenticates web services users with the SSO application.
- Used SOAP UI tool for testing web services connectivity.
- Used SVN as version control to check in the code, Created branches and tagged the code in SVN.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by Debugging.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for unit testing.
- Involved in SCRUM ceremonies for implementing the enhancements in the application.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Anthill pro (Build Tool).
Environment: JDK, Core Java, J2EE, Oracle DB, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS,MongoDB,Web Services,Single Sign On (SS0),SOAP UI,Restful, nodeJS,JUnit, ReactJS, microservices,Rally,Log4j, JQuery, Toad, Putty, Anthill Pro.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Worked in teams following the Agile Scrum methodology to create full-stack applications.
- Working as a Senior Developer on Scrum and Kanban teams doing a variety of full stack development tasks.
- Create an eco-parallel communication, real time elastic search and multitenancy software.
- Designing the new functionality for Binding of the Software Licenses to the Hardware Grid using the customer facing UI and integrating the Oracle Order Management, WebStack, FlexNet Fulfillment module and the custom Engineering License Generator
- Responsible for GWT Client side as well as Server side Implementation
- Worked on Endeca, hybris and Infra SME for current project.
- Used Jersey rest framework also used spring boot framework and tomcat server.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Project involved a Liferay Portal with significant custom application development and a big data BI system, based on mongoDB data store and BI engine for reporting and analytics of cyber intelligence events.
- The frameworks were completed using Hibernate, Spring, J2EE/JEE, JSON, XML, RESTful services, and GWT technologies.
- Designed and developed custom MongoDB applications specific to clients' needs.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Performed Usability/UI testing, Functional testing, and Regression testing.
- Implemented Restful web services.
- Extensively used ReactJS to handle events in the front end side
- Used the JSON objects for the front-end design.
- Implemented Smart GWT Dashboard to provide additional Business Intelligence for large data aggregation process.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Used JSON, JQuery, and Ajax for updating the web pages, YANG elements are mapped to JAVA classes and interfaces.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Developed a Web Service (SOAP, WSDL) that is shared between front end and cable bill review system.
- Worked on J2EE frameworks like spring and Struts for developing industry standard web applications.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Implement Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Used Spring Framework, Ruby for Dependency injection and integrated with the Spring Web Flows
Environment: JDK, java 1.8 Eclipse IDE, C++ Core Java, J2EE, Mongo DB, Restful, backbone JS, Elastic Search,Endeca, YANG, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, React JS, Spring boot, Web Services, SOAP UI, JUnit, Agile,Log4j, JSON, JQuery.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP,JSF, Servlets, Struts 2.0,Spring 2.0,JDBC 3.0, RESTful Spring Security Web Services, XML, JNDI, Hibernate 3.0, JMS, ReactJS, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, WinCvs 1.2, HTML, Rational Rose XDE, Spring security, Spring batch, Maven,Junit 4.0, Log4j, JQuery 2.0, XML/XSLT,SAX,DOM
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Involved in design, development and maintenance efforts of the Employee Travel Reservation System (NRTP)Application.
- Worked on the Jet Net Portal enhancements using JSR 168 port lets and Web Sphere Portal.
- Worked with business users, analyzed requirements designed and implemented functionalities according to the business needs. Implemented new functionalities in the reservation system of the Employee Travel Planner application.
- Used spring, Hibernate for the Employee, Reservation and Check In modules used to make reservations calling the Saber services.
- Implemented MVC, Singleton, and DAO J2EE design patterns.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for unit testing. Used Log4j for logging.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using JDBC.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform back-end database operations.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Design Patterns, Struts, RAD, Web Sphere Application Server, Tomcat, AIX, Restful Web Services, Oracle, Oracle XML Database, DB2, SQL, LDAP.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Developed user interface by creating at least one webpage for each component using Struts web MVC and Action Servlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Developed SingleSignOn (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on Oracle for writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, Assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc in Oracle Applications.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, ANT, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, ANT, Log4J, SVN, RAD, WebSphere, Putty, TOAD, Oracle 9i/10g.