- Experience in AGILE Development model in Information Technology as a Sr. Java Developer with 4+ years of experience in Content Management System with Adobe CQ5.5, AEM 5.6 AEM 6.0 and AEM6.1.
- Excellent work experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.1), Day CQ5.5 , WCM , CMS , CRXDE , CRXDE Lite , OSGI Framework , JCR , Apache sling , DAM .
- Hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level WCM solutions on Adobe CQ 5.5, 5.6. AEM 6.0 and 6.1 Also a slight demo experience of AEM 6.2.
- Experienced in developing Components using Sightly, Templates using Custom Xtype in Widgets, OSGI bundles using CQ5 platform.
- Experienced and Deep Knowledge on custom AEM Reusable components, Widgets, Templates, Widgets on top of JCR and Apache Sling (9 Implicit Objects), Apache Jackrabbit CRX and AEM.
- Good experience in implementing ECM solutions using Adobe Day CQ5 technology stack with thorough Understanding of OSGi, Apache Sling framework including CRX & JCR, REST APIs.
- Strong programming experience in J2EE, Java, JSP, Sightly, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web services, ANT, Maven, HTML5, XML, CSS, EJB, JSON, JMS, JDBC, RWD, Oracle.
- Build new Jenkins Job for the new AEM instances.
- Experienced in migration from one CMS to another Version.
- Proficiency in deploying n - tier Enterprise/ web applications using IBM WebSphere 6.1 b web Logic 8.1 and Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP.
- Proficient Experience in working with OSGI bundles, Event Handling, Sling Servlets, Sling Listeners, Sling Schedulers and Sling Config .
- Programming experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, JSF, XML, EJB, Struts, Spring MVC, Ajax, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Web Services.
- Thorough exposure of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment and delivery processes.
- Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN to build and deploy J2EE Applications. Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software GitHub, CVS, SVN and Clear Case for Version controlling and error reporting.
- Ability to build tables, stored procedures, indexes, create jobs in SQL Server, use SQL Server Management Studio and tools such as query analyzer, activity monitor, and query profiler.
- Hands on experience in AEM Admin tasks, includes installing AEM in Author, Publish and dispatcher Mode, Sling status, creation of audit reports and configuration AEM in http request.
- Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process
- Experience in Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst), Adobe Campaign (Neolane), Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Adobe Target and Google Analytics.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
Content Management Technologies: Adobe AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, AEM 5.6.1, Adobe CQ 5.5, Adobe CQ 5.4, CQ5 DAM, Adobe CQ5 APIs, CQ Tagging
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE-Servlets, C++, C, SQL, PL/ SQLWeb Application Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
Application Servers: Tomcat 7, WebLogic, WebSphere, J Boss 6.x/5.x, IBM Web sphere application server, Apache Felix, Apache Sling, WebSphere Portal Server, log4j.
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA, Bugzilla.
Databases: Oracle 7.x/8i/9g/10i/11g, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2
Build and Release: ANT, Maven, Jenkin
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS and Clear Case
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/NT/XP, Mac OS, UNIX/LINUX
SDLC methodology: Agile, waterfall, SDLC IDE: Eclipse, Jenkins, Brackets, IntelliJ IDEA 15.x
Sr. AEM CQ5 Developer
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Gathering business requirements and converting them to technical solutions.
- Involved in preparing the Business and Functional documents. Analyzing, designing and layout of the components.
- Implemented Adobe WCM, CRX, JCR, Sling, OSGI, CRXDE, WCM , and DAM .
- Developed Existing Web site and converted into CMS using Adobe 6.1 Version.
- Around 22 common components were developed to use across all the sites and custom components were developed for each site.
- Create easy to use and maintain Sightly and JSP components.
- Hands on experience on personalization based on Adobe targeting and demand based targeting.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and timely builds.
- Experienced in content migration from site Executive to Adobe CQ5.8 to AEM 6.x . Design and develop of content migration Script.
- Development and Deployment of complex enterprise level CQ WCM application.
- Created templates and other components for CQ5 and clipped applications.
- Better understanding of Classic/Touch Modes of AEM 6. 1 also created few dialogs using version 6.1.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and Xpath.
- Developed custom components that are reusable in Adobe CQ across all the sites.
- Design & Development of Mobile Related Components and renditions for multi form factor devices.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages’ html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Used Sling, Apache Jackrabbit, Felix, JCR for the new Content management system.
- Involved in creating the Adobe CQ5 Campaigns, Teasers in CRXDE Lite environment.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5.
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for CQ5 templates, components, and workflows.
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Workflow was developed to capture all the screen shots using Phantom JS . This workflow captures all the screens into a pdf's and uploads into DAM .
- SOAP web service was integrated with Adobe CQ to get specific information from the external application.
- JIRA/Bit Bucket was used to handle the production/ET tickets and bug reporting Issue tracking tools.
Sr. AEM Developer
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets, and Workflows.
- Worked on stories related to AEM 6.0 in sprints this includes feature development and production issues (Agile Scrum methodology).
- Developed more than two applications that uses JCR content repository in AEM to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Internal knowledge management using AEM 6.0 and CQ 5.8 for the support to customers and help customers reprehensive to business team. It also marketing related offer selection and creation for management.
- CQ5 related design and framework development and Architecture using templates, components, widgets.
- Strategy for content Migration from site Executive to Adobe CQ5.8 to AEM 6.0 Design and development of content migration scripts for migration.
- CQ5 bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publishes and author.
- Installed and configuration version CQ 5.8 of AEM WCM and apache Felix Admin console.
- Developed various templates for Consortium to be reused by all the members for individual websites.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages’ html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Maintaining OSGI java classes for assets import, validation processes, and to fetch the data from CQ repository obtained from different providers.
- Implemented i18n internationalization in the website.
- Extensively designed and developed custom Ext JS components and custom xtypes (especially data grids).
- Implemented the Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp services and custom business logic in java.
- Setup and used Maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application and build and deploy tool integration.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and timely builds.
- Involved in daily meetings and worked in Agile Environment.
- Efficiently used Apache Sling/JCR for Content Resolution and handling dynamic data.
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance as per the requirements.
- Used Hibernate for dependency injection and Data Persistence.
- Designed Database schemas for the entire application and implementation using Hibernate.
Environment:: CQ5.8, AEM 6.0, (WCM), Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, VAP 7.1 (Vignette Application Portal), Apache Sling, Jenkins, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, Jackrabbit, JCR Connector, Web services SOAP/ HTTP, Ext JS, JDBC/SQL, Maven 3.0, WebLogic Application Server 10.3.5, ORACLE9i, JUNIT, WSO2 ESB 3.05, Eclipse Indigo, Integrity, JIRA.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Provide estimates, designs and specifications for AEM templates , components and workflows .
- Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process .
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system Adobe CQ5 .
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath .
- Developed GET/POST sling Servlets to provide various services in the CQ system.
- Programmatically created CQ5 pages using the scaffold and the data in site core exported as XML .
- Different multiple templates were developed for each application.
- Expert in creating users and groups and managing their permissions.
- Implemented Adobe WCM , CRX , CRXDE , CQ WCM , Workflows and DAM.
- Active Directory service was used to pull the applicant details automatically based on their employee ID. Integrated Active Directory with Adobe CQ components.
- Spring JDBC and Hibernate was used to store and retrieve the data from database.
- Effectively worked on OSGI Sling Platform , Deployment & Packaging, CQ repository JCR , Content publishing in CMS.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Heavily worked on style sheets to change the colors for each site.
- Worked on Customer facing digital properties to create, build and maintain the user interface for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Maintained the Content Management System ( CMS ) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Custom components were developed to integrate the SOAP web services.
- Experience in writing OSGi services and Sling Servlet.
- Writing the logic for the workflow implementation in the Adobe CQ application.
- Implemented server side service components using Apache Felix framework and apache sling.
- Experienced in Day CQ and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, JCR, CRX.
- Utilized Apache Sling/JCR for Content Resolution and handling dynamic data.
- Provided end user training and technical guidance to business and technical teams on effectively utilizing Adobe CQ5 Digital Asset Management (DAM) , Page Creation, Component Selection , Social Collaboration and workflow management.
Environment: AEM6.0, Adobe CQ5, JAVA, J2EE, OSGI, MySQL, AJAX, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQUERY, XPath, XML, LINUX, JSP, Web Services (SOAP, REST), SVN, Apache Felix.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built. Identified the business requirements for the client and Developed UML class and sequence diagrams for documents tab functionality .
- Design & Development using Java/J2EE, Web Services, Struts, XML , AJAX and Deployed on Web Sphere 6.1 Application Server running on Unix.
- Involved in documentation of the architecture and configuration details.
- Developed Front End Applications to provide access to the database servers.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Used JDBC t o query, update and maintain Database Servers using SQL queries.
- Configured new actions, result types and global errors in struts.xml and used struts tiles to create application web pages also Bug fixes for existing software system and software enhancement.
- Used Firebug , Firebug Lite , IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server side pages using JSP .
- Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns DAO, Transfer Objects, Service Locator, Singleton and MVC Design patterns and creating pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Used AJAX and JSON to send request to server and updating GUI pages using callback functions.
- Understood their existing code and made changes to adapt the new environment.
- Developed JSP for UI and Java classes for business logic.
- Used XSLT for UI to display XML Data.
- Utilized Oracle PL/SQL for database operations using JDBC API.
- Implemented DAO for Oracle 8i for DML Operations like Insert, Update, Delete the records.
- VSS is used for Software Configuration Management.
- Involved in the design, development and deployment of the Application using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Used IDE tool WSAD 5 .0 for development of the application.
- Developed Application in Jakarta Struts Framework using MVC architecture.
- Customizing all the JSP pages with same look and feel using Tiles, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Created Action Forms and Action classes for the modules.
- Developed JSP’s to validate the information automatically using Ajax.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns viz. Façade pattern, Singleton Pattern.
- Created struts-config.xml and tiles-def.xml files.
- Developed Ant script to create war/ear file and deploy the application to application server.
- Implemented Connection Pooling for database connectivity, transaction and retrieval queries using SQL with the backend Database.
- Extensively involved in database activities like designing tables, SQL queries in the application and maintained complex reusable methods which implements stored procedures to fetch data from the database.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Also, involved in testing and deployment of the application on WebLogic Application Server during integration.