- Nine plus years of experience in Agile/TDD/Waterfall based Project Management/Architecture Review/Design/ Development/integration/Unit Testing of Java /J2EE Applications .Good understanding of various design patterns (Java, J2EE patterns etc) and Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Performed all aspects of J2EE Software Development lifecycle involving requirements definition, Design, development, Unit Testing and the software maintenance/support.
- Worked in Banking and Financials domain in Payment processing, ACH Processing, Advisor Billing Services, Healthcare and Retail Domains.
- As a Development Lead involved in development of a complete UI/Business Component in Spring MVC with Hibernate ORM Backend layer with meeting the deadlines in Wells Fargo.
- At Tiaa-Cref ,I was involved in end to end developement of Spring Soap based Webservices .
- Implemented Service lookup Design and Junit Test Framework for Spring/Hibernate in First data.
- At De Le Langden, I was able to complete a Web service and JSF UI Component with Drools Rule Engine integration within a strict deadline.
- At GMAC ,I delivered the Improvement of Application
- Worked as Technical Lead and Program /Project Management between offshore and external vendors in Ameriprise Financials.
- Excellent knowledge of XML, SQL, XSL and Web Service.
- Solid experience in SOA/ MVC, JSF, Struts, JPA, Spring Framework, Drools Rule Engine, Ant,Mavern and Hibernate.
- Experience in Websphere, Web logic, Apache, Tomcat and JRun Servers.
- APIs involving Collection, Generics, Type safe enums, Annotation, Reflection, Threads, RMI etc.
- JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Struts Framework, Corba.
- Oracle 8i/9i/10g, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Server 2000,My SQL, MS-Access etc
- Struts Framework, Spring 3.0(Core, MVC, Web Services), Hibernate 3.0, Toplink, JPA 1.0, Eclipselink, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Dependency Injection),Drools Rule Engine.
- JSF Trinidad Components/Ajax front end components.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), J2EE Design patterns like Session Facade, Data Access Patterns etc. Java Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern etc.
- Web sphere 5.1, Web Sphere 6.0, Web logic 9.2, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Jboss, JRun 4.0 and Web Services using Axis 2.0.
- XML, XSLT, Castor, SAX, DOM, HTML, CSS, WSDL, SOAP.
- Java Script, VB Script, Shell Script
- Web sphere Studio Application Developer, Rational Application Developer 7.5, Eclipse, My Eclipse and JBuilder.
- Subversion, CVS, Visual SourceSafe, Merrant
- Agile methodology, Pair Programming, Waterfall model, Iterative model, JUnit, Ant, Extreme planner, Find bugs, Check style.
- Windows NT, Solaris 10,Windows 2000, Linux Fedora 8 ,UNIX and DOS
- Unix Shell scripts ,Microsoft Visual Basic, MS-Access programming, MS-Excel Macros, Word Templates etc
- Financials: Financial Advisors ,Capital Markets, Payment Systems,ACH Processing, Security Lending
- Retails: Assortment Planning Systems
- HR System – Recognition 3.0.
- Healthcare: PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Maintenance)
Brain Bench Certifications: (Transcript ID is 8590900) (Mar 2010)
- Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) 1.4
- OO Concepts
- Programming Concepts
- Unified Modeling Language
- Project Management (2005)
Sun Certified Java programmer 1.4 (Dec 2006)
Jul 2012 – Current
Senior Java Developer
Project Summary:. Aerial Care management is a Medical Care management product developed by Medecision and I was involved in Enhancement /Product support for the Java/J2EE components used in that Product .
- Involved in Agile Scrum Planning for the new requirements.
- Design, develop and implement functional changes for the product.
- Review Acceptance Criteria and suggest End User improvements for the changes .
- Update Technical Wiki for the new requirements .
- Involved in Complete Jenkins environment setup for the Test environment for QA .
- Write Selenium /Junit Test cases for test automation for continuous integration .
- Involved in code review activities with Fisheye components .
Technologies Used: - Core Java (JDK 5.0), Mavern ,JSF 1.2(Ice Faces) ,Apache Directory Studio ,Spring Webservices, Spring Core ,Hibernate, Jenkins, Websphere, Jboss, Selenium Functional Tests for Web App, JUnit Tests,Fisheye,Jboss 4.2.3/5.1.0 .
Confidential,Jan 2012 – Jun 2012
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Project Summary:Customer Due Diligence (CDD), a global compliance security initiative application needs to be developed for De LageLanden for them to continue in the Global markets in the Vendor Finance.The system needs to be developed in short period as the application submitted for Vendor finance needs to be screened for Global Security like politically influenced People etc. These areproprietary systems with Java Web UI, SOA based remote/web service and Oracle components.
- Support the definition and refinement of requirements, in order to obtain a clear understanding of the business need
- Act as the in depth technical expert for applications exhibiting detailed technical knowledge and high level functional knowledge
- Design, develop and implement new web-based and service oriented applications or enhancements to current applications to accommodate changes in business needs
- Translate functional designs into technical designs
- Prepare and maintain technical design documentation for changes and projects
- Assist in the preparation of project plans
- Execute parts of the project, within one\'s own discipline
- Investigate the impact of implementations
- Participate and conduct unit testing of development and changes of global systems based on technical and functional specifications
- Participate in team meetings and technical training sessions
- Act as technical mentor to the team
- Contribute to impact analysis (cost, risks) on application changes
- Execute the incident and problem management process, compliant with agreed service levels, with the purpose to adequately solve technical incidents and problems
June 2011 – Dec 2011
Technical Lead –Java/J2EE
Project Summary: - Business Lending and Correspondent Web is the group of Customer facing and Work flow loan processing systems being developed and maintained in GMAC. There is a group of J2EE applications used by Underwriters like UW Decision, Global Assign and Audit Assign for processing the loans to Closure.
- Involved in Performance improvements of the existing Web Applications, which includes tuning the pl/sql queries, applying Partition conditions for Table Partitions and reviewing the business and java code.
- Worked on Functional Enhancements that require changes for JSP, Struts components and Backend, which is using JDBC and Hibernate.
- Involved in planning for tasks and reporting the Progress/Risks/Impediments in a timely manner.
- Involved in Design, Development and Unit Testing of the Applications.
- Support the QA and Build team in various way.
- Involved in design and development in PL/SQL for Oracle Database changes
- Follow the Problem management/Incident Management process and resolve the issues/defects
- within the required service level agreement.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical