- Over 7 years of experience in application development using CQ5, CRX, JCR, Sling, OSGi, Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JUnit, Log4J, XML, SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Very good at developing custom components, page templates and template components and workflow components in CQ5.x.
- Good understanding of Java Content Repositories (JCR), sling request processing and OSGi bundles.
- Experience in implementing Spring DI, AOP, DAO, ORM, Context and Web.
- Extensive working experience on MVC architecture using Spring 3.0 and Struts 2.0 MVC frameworks.
- Experience in implementing Hibernate ORM persistence framework and manage transactions.
- Used JPA ideal framework for building higher levels of abstraction.
- Proficient in writing promotion scripts using Ant. Experienced in using Testing and Logging tools like JUnit and Log4J.
- Experienced in parsing and generating XML documents using DOM, SAX and JAXB parsers.
- Experience with Application and Web servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in implementing Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools like Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Good exposure on J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Singleton pattern, Factory method pattern etc.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase databases.
- Strong understanding in core Java concepts like Java Applets, Multithreading, Network Programming, TCP/IP Socket Programming, RMI, HTTP/HTTPS/FTP programming, Java Collection APIs, Java Generics, Java Reflection, Java Annotations and Auto boxing.
- Experienced with all faces of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Maintenance.
- Insightful experience in Project & Delivery Management activities including project scoping, planning, risk management, finalization of technical/functional specifications, resource administration & optimization and quality management of the product/software application.
Content Management Systems: CQ 5.6, CQ 5.4 (Apache Sling, JCR, CRX)/ CQ 5.3
Languages/Architecture: J2EE 1.4, Java EE 5, Java 1.4/1.5/1.6, C, C++, SQL.
J2EE/Framework Technology: Spring 1.2/2.5/3.0, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/3.5, Struts 2.0, JDBC, JMS, LOG4J, JUnit, Tag Libraries, Servlet 2.3/2.4, JSP 1.2/2.0, EJB 2.0/3.0, Web Services (WSDL, Axis2, SOAP), RESTful Services.
RAD Tools: Oracle Application Express (APEX)
Developmental Tools: Ant, Maven.
Web/Application Servers: JBoss 2.0/3.2/4.2, Apache Tomcat 3.x/5.x/6.x, Java Web Server, WebLogic, WebSphere.
RDBMS: TOAD, Oracle 7.x/8.x/9.x/10g, DB2 UDB 8.1, Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005, MySQL 5.0/4.1
Version Control Tools: Tortoise, CVS, VSS, SVN Subversion.
Design Tools / Methodologies: Microsoft Visio, OOAD.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/7
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked on implementing CQ5 from procurement of product to training, project planning, requirement gathering, analysis, estimates and implementation.
- Worked on implementing Responsive design on CQ5 platform using Foundation framework.
- Developed complex components with dialog on CQ5 using jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented the Sling Filter, Felix Filter, Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp services and custom business logic in java.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management, to manage and store all the media.
- Worked on Multisite Manager (MSM) so as to get same structure and content on all the versions of website.
- Created an Angular JS add on lib that allows component developers to define and bind to W3C Custom Elements.
- Doing impact analysis and creating High Level Design Document and Low Level Design Document as per the Functional Specifications Document.
- Developing components and templates in Adobe CQ5.
- Prepare unit test cases and integration test cases.
- Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) in entire project development.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
- Testing support during UAT and production.
- Integrating of application modules, components and deploying in the target platform.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Worked with Spring MVC framework for rendering user interface with MVC architecture. Additionally, implemented MVC framework using Struts 2.0 for smaller applications.
- Established database connection using Hibernate ORM.
- Worked on deploying SOAP based Web Services using Axis2.
- Implementation of various jQuery plug-INS for a variety of requirements.
- Developed server side programming using JSP and Servlets.
- Coordinated with the National Computer Center (NCC) in order to debug and resolve server side issues during application deployments.
- Using XML parsing techniques like JAXB and SAX for marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Used JUnit for developing test cases for several scenarios.
- Implementation of Rapid Action Development (RAD) tools like Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Used ANT for building WAR and JAR files.
- Used Tortoise for version control.
- Created UML diagrams to be included in the Design Document.
- Worked in an Agile Environment: Attended daily Stand-up meetings and work was carried out on the basis of bi-weekly Sprints.
Confidential, Merrimark, NH
- Develop client server applications using Model-View-Controller (MVC) paradigm. Most of the business logic is implemented in Java, the View (presentation) is developed using Spring 3.0 and the data model is implemented using Spring Data Model, Spring frame work (Dependency Injection) to process trades and retrieve trade specific information.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for creating a UI using Apache CXF, JAX-WS.
- Formulated plans outlining steps required to develop and program, using Object Oriented analysis and design, and Submits plans to user for approval.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
- Designed, prototyped, utilized Hibernate or O/R mapping.
- Design, Developed server side programming and implement Customer Requirements using J2EE, Java, Java Server Pages (JSP), XML, Servlets, Java Beans.
- Involved in designing Use Case Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Used Ant script for deploying the application.
- Involving in Unit, System and Pre-production testing of the application.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. Hibernate for database connectivity with Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Used CVS for version controlling.
- Used “Single Sign On” for accessing certain state proprietary computer applications.
- Review technical requirements, specifications, and application designs for Completeness and Correctness.
- Setting individual and team performance goals, leading & monitoring performance of team members to ensure efficiency and meeting of targets.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Production phases of the application.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis, identifying various logical components, expressing the application design through UML diagrams.
- Created UML Use Case, class and sequence diagrams using Rational Suite.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Designed and implemented client-server, GUI enhanced, web-based, and service-oriented and database based systems.
- Developed the presentation layer using Model View Architecture implemented by Spring MVC.
- Integration of Spring with Hibernate.
- Extensively used Spring DI architectural model to inject objects based on the selection of components like setter, constructor and interfaces to manage the object references.
- Spring Web Flow was used to solve the issues of modularization and reuse issues.
- Responsible for writing detailed functional and technical design documentation for the requirements owing and controlling the documentation.
- Used Hibernate for database persistence logic.
- Oracle database is used in back end to store the data.
- Developed new functionalities and enhanced existing functionalities, Supported existing code base and functionality.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle 9i, XML, UML, Log4j, Eclipse, JUnit, JBoss, Windows.
Junior J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Search module, Credit Authenticate Module and Purchase Module, project was developed using RUP methodology.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase using Visio.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code.
- Implemented XML technologies (XSLT, JAXB, SAX, DOM).
- Implemented EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Developed JDBC to access SQL Server database for accessing customer information.
- Created JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.