- 8 years of IT experience in Web Technologies with strong exposure and experience in AEM/CQ5, JCR, across areas such as Design, Development, Testing and Review process.
- Worked on design and implementation of modules on AEM6.1, AEM 5.6.1 and Adobe CQ 5.5. Have a solid understanding of CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Developed custom CQ components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX and CQ5.
- Experienced in developing CMS based applications using OSGI.
- Experienced in using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications.
- Implemented Adobe CQ templates, components, workflow, style sheets, Meta tagging and performed CMS administration tasks.
- Strong experience with setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Exposure to dispatcher configurations as part of AEM website architecture.
- Created custom sling bundles as part of new functionalities provided to CQ sites.
- Experience with multi lingual websites having i18n translations.
- Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework (Spring Core Framework, AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and Spring Security), Struts, JSF Framework and Web Services (JAX - WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB, RESTful, SOAP).
- Knowledge on using MVC and version control tools like Visual Source Safe and TFS.
- Having good Knowledge working with Web Services especially based on Rest API.
- Experienced in Object oriented analysis, design and development using Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSPs, JNDI, Java Beans, EJB and JDBC).
- Expertise in web page design technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, J-Query, Java Script, Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Experience with SDLC process (Agile, Waterfall models) of performing detailed analysis, collecting use cases, documenting requirements and creating designs for Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Applications.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Experience with Jenkins/Maven deployment and build management system.
- Expertise in Regression Testing and Unit Testing.
- Excellent Analytical, Communication and Inter-personal skills, flexible and versatile to new environments.
- Experience in assisting Applications & teams across Remote and Local geographical locations as part of Support.
Programming Languages: JAVA, C++, .Net Framework, Servlets 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, JSP 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, JDBC 4.0, AJAX, Web Services, SOAP
Content Management: Adobe CQ5.5, CQ5.6, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.2
Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7., MySQL
Application Servers: Web Logic 10, JBOSS, WebSphere6.1, Apache Tomcat 6.1
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, JSP, Bootstrap, J-Query, Angular JS, VB Script, Java Script.
Other Utilities: TFS, VSS, UML, MS Office
Operating Systems: Windows NT Server/9x/2000/XP/Windows 7/8
Application Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans IDE, Rational Rose, Document Tracker, Dreamweaver
SDLC Methodology: Waterfall, Agile
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. AEM Developer
- Upgraded all the current AEM 6.0 instances to AEM 6.1.
- Developed CQ components, Workflow and Integrating CQ with other applications.
- Development components using slightly.
- Developing Pages/Templates/Components in Eclipse/CRXDE Lite.
- Development of modules and OSGI bundles.
- Export/Import of Content via package manager.
- Experienced with various Services of AWS: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, Route53, S3, CloudFront, SNS, RDS, IAM, Cloud Watch and Cloud Formation.
- Involved in developing web applications using AEM, which includes in designing, configuration & integration of templates with custom components.
- Installed and configured Adobe AEM 6.2 version and Apache Felix admin console.
- Maintained the content management system (CMS) & provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Created components using Sightly HTML5 template language by replacing the traditional JSP
- Designing the new component/template/service/workflow/life cycle/jobs/email template from scratch or doing the customization in the already built using the CQ5 APIs.
- Configured dispatchers in front of author/publish server environments.
- Developed components, templates using HTML5, Sigthly, CSS, Angular, Node, Extjs, jQuery, JSP, JAVA.
- Developed custom templates, components, and widgets using AEM 6.2 and integrated Components with Angular JS.
- Created Custom components according to client requirement.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM, enforcing a common base structure and common content across the website.
- Developed custom widgets wherever required.
- Worked on Author instance to help authoring complex components on pages.
- Conducted detailed analysis of user requirements and formulated technical requirements.
- Developed web applications in CQ5 systems in coordination with software development teams.
- Developed OSGI Services and Components.
- Participated in meetings related to application architecture, designing and development.
- Performed Unit Testing on developed modules and involved in trouble shooting the components and Interacted with the testing team to track the defects.
- Analyze functional and business requirements for optimum utilization of CQ5 components and performance.
- Give backend production support when there is any deployment
- Tested the changes in Development, QA, Stage environments thoroughly before going to production
Environment:: Java (jdk1.7), JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, XML, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, JCR Connector, Windows, SOAP Web Services, Restful Web Services,, Tomcat, Maven.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Developed more than 2 applications that uses JCR content repository in CQ to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5
- Designing and developed the static and dynamic forms through Adobe Live Cycle designer products.
- Maintaining OSGI java classes for assets import, validation processes, and to fetch the data from CQ repository obtained from different providers.
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for CQ5 templates, components, and workflows
- Built various web pages using HTML5, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Experienced on creating dialogs for both Touch/Classic in AEM 6.0.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM, DAM.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
- Developed message driven web services using Spring Integration.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- OSGI bundle development experience.
- Developed GUI using HTML and Java Script.
- Performing analysis using Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Site catalyst (Omniture), new relic.
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines.
Environment: AEM 5.6,6.1, Adobe CQ5, Adobe livecycle, JAVA, J2EE, OSGI, Spring Integration,HIBERNATE, MYSQL, AJAX, JSON, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, JQUERY, Jenkins,Maven, SOAP UI, XPath, XML, LINUX, JSP, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Eclipse, SVN.
Confidential, Tampa FL
AEM Developer/CQ5 Developer
- Building Content Management Solutions on top of the Adobe CQ.
- Worked on the basic architecture design on the portal side.
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for CQ5 templates, CQ5 forms, components, and workflows.
- Generated the WSDL clients for Portal Services using maven plug-in.
- Integrated with system with Restful API calls.
- Developed Servlets to handle requests from the client in an OSGI bundle.
- Worked on Dispatcher Configurations for cache and load balancing.
- Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Mentored new team members in Day CQ for the development team.
- Resolved portal’s performance related issues.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Developed custom widgets using Ext JS based on the requirement.
- Used IPOJO to integrate the adapters and services to inject the dependent values.
- Used Jackson to convert the data from one object to another object.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer’s machine.
- Interacting with client for clarifications on requirements.
- Analyzing and identifying the problem and fixing the issue.
Confidential, Holtsville, NY
- Installation and Configuration of Adobe CQ5.5 WCM and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Integration of Clear Case version control and Configuration of the project with the version control repository.
- Developed dynamic-interactive Forms, Invoices, Correspondences etc. using LiveCycle Form designer.
- Worked on UI integration using Sightly template language for different components
- Responsible for the upgrade of AEM from version 5.6 to 6.0
- Design development and testing of CQ5 templates and Components using JSP, JSTL and creating of CQ5 content.xml and dialog.xml config files for the respective components to render across the application.
- Worked with Clear Case version control, creation of VOB (Versioned object Base), Views, Baselines and code merging tools.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology for development of each sprint and attending the scrum meeting every day.
- Used Test Director Tool (Quality Center) for bugs tracking.
- Worked on writing test scripts and creating test plans for the templates and components into Excel sheets.
- Involved in testing the templates and the components and making sure that the functional requirement is matching.
- Involved in testing and checked that they are specified in the functional specification and whether the requirement meets the functional specification.
- Worked with Apache Maven for project build and deployment.
- Involving in the team meetings to exchange the information and weekly status meetings.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and implementation of CQ5 work flows.
- Developed CQ5.4 custom work flow templates and modules for WCM life cycle management.
- Created CQ5 based Forms.
- Developed GET/POST sling servlets to provide various services in the CQ system.
- Implemented the Sling Filter, Felix Filter, Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring web app services and custom business logic in java.
- Developed custom components related to parsys using CRXDE lite for the component structure ad used CRXDE.
- Developing templates/components using CRXDE.
- Maintenance and packaging of content, delivery and installation across all environments.
- Performed CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and work flows to extend functionalities, improve performance as per the requirements.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM.
- Testing of CQ components and templates. Also involved in writing Junit test cases for all the java services.
- Responsible for defining the Project setup, defining the templates required and Components.
- Implemented REST, Apache Sling, CQ5 for Custom Coding.
- Involved with content management strategies, architecture and multichannel content delivery.
Environment: CQ 5.4, CQ 5.5 SVN, JSP, JSON, HP-Unix 11.23, CRX, PL-SQL, UNIX, MS Project, HTML, J-Query, AJAX, Apache Felix.
Jr. Java/Web Developer
- Contributed to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involving creation of business requirements document, technical requirements document, code development and testing.
- Created UML class diagrams that depict the code’s design and its compliance with the functional requirements.
- Used Servlets to create the front end; manipulated the web.xml file.
- Designed several complex SQL queries involving sub queries and multiple joins.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code. Implemented the DAO pattern.
- Configured Data Sources on Web Sphere Test Environment 5.0 for efficient data access.
- Created complex SQL queries, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures to generate test records in the development database tables.