- Over 7 years of experience in IT field in designing and development of client server, web - based applications and Large Scale Enterprise e-business Applications using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture. Contributed extensively in Design, Development, Integration and Testing of Applications.
- Good knowledge in J2EE and Software Development design patterns.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using Object Oriented Techniques, and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding and experience in practicing Agile Methodology and SCRUM for software development.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and UML.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business delegate.
- Well experienced on Java Web Services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL and UDDI.
- Extensively used JDBC, JNDI and Hibernate for database access.
- Extensively worked on tools like Visio, Edit plus, Text Pad, Bugzilla, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio 6.0.
- Knowledge of working with Tomcat 4.1/5.0/6.0, BEA Web Logic 10.2 and Apache Web Server.
- Proficient with Software Development methodologies like agile methodology, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Waterfall model, Spiral Model.
- Good Experience in Development, Maintenance, Enhancement and Support Projects.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed / Enterprise / Web systems using Core Java, J2EE, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, XML Technologies.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web services(AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Expertise in Analysis and Design of the Software System using UML Methodologies and Rational Rose.
- Designed Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications.
- Good experience in developing database programs like stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages. Defined and created various functional documents for the systems to be developed.
- Expert in preparation of Unit Test Plans to do rigorous testing.
- Expert in writing and reviewing unit test cases, SIT test cases.
- Excellence in using Shell scripts and UNIX/LINUX commands.
Java & J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSTL, Custom tags, EJB, RMI, JAXB, SAX and DOM, Tiles, DOJO.
Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Web sphere MQ, BEA Web Logic, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS, and Tomcat.
Frameworks & Middleware: Struts, Spring Framework, Spring web flow, JSF, JMS, Hibernate, IBM MQ series, Apache CXF.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL,C#.
Platforms: Windows 7/XP, UNIX (SOLARIS), LINUX.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL.
Database Tools: TOAD and SQL Developer Client tools.
Web Development: AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS.
Scripting Languages: Maven, Ant, Perl, PHP, Java Script, Perl, UNIX.
Markup Languages: HTML, XML,CSS,CSS3, XSL, XSLT, DHTML.
Development Tools/IDE s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, Net beans.
Design Methodologies: RUP, UML, J2EE design Patterns.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigm.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr Java Developer
- Co-ordinate with business leaders, stakeholders, engineers and analysts to understand strategic business initiatives and develop technical solutions.
- Developed an architecture model for whole Movement Manager System to meet client requirements.
- Developed a model to monitor the application using Zabbix and Metrics API.
- Developed a Full Transactional Cache grid model system for in-house deployment as well as client-site deployment.
- Provided guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Implemented Migration plan from old Movement manager system to new Movement manager system.
- Developed an architectural model for Movement Manager UI using Swing.
- Used Drools rules management to check Flight eligibility to land on specific airport and so on.
- Used Spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Apache Servicemix and CXF to integrated System with third party services.
- Implement SOA Suite rules engine to include key business decision logic to be abstracted out of individual services and managed in a single repository.
- Implemented entire application by the principles of agile methodology (2 week sprints and 6 sprint release).
- JUnit, Mockito and SoapUI tools are used to test services.
- Used GIT source control and Team city for continuous integration testing.
- All the functionalities are implemented using spring boot and hibernate ORM.
- Performed load testing with JMeter on integration services.
- Developed Fixtures to support testing team to prepare acceptance testing scripts.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Apache Servicemix, Apache Tomcat, Spring Boot, Drools, AWS, Spring core, rules engine AOP, Spring security, maven, GIT, Teamcity, Intellij IDE, Fitnesse.Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is daily SCRUM meetings to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Involved in the combining two web applications into one for a new project.
- Responsible for development of Business logic in Core Java
- Configured pom.xml to manage project dependencies, plugins and goals.
- Worked on Maven scripts (pom.xml) for building the application.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency injection and Spring JDBC for Data access layer
- Used Spring AOP to capture performance statistics of business logic and DAO layer methods
- Spring Security has been implemented to make more robust application
- JSON objects have been created to store them in Database in OFFLINE mode.
- Developed portal screens using JSP and Spring MVC framework
- JQuery, HTML5, CSS, AJAX and JSP have been used to build the user interfaces for web application.
- Developed Restful Controllers using Spring MVC
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) has been implemented using Restful web services which can accept a JSON object coming from the user.
- Selenium IDE and JUnit are used to test UI and backend respectively.
- Used Maven Deployment Descriptor Setting up build environment by writing Maven build.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of the application in all the servers
- Used maven for running unit tests and create reports
- Defining external dependencies in the pom.xml.
- Developed websites using AEM/CQ, including the creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, and more.
- Used maven in command line to clean and build the application
- Batch jobs have been developed using Spring Batch.
- Used GitHub as the version control tool.
- Migrated project's database to SQL Server from MySQL and DB2.
- Worked with the following build tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- Worked with client testing team in improving and debugging various production issues.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Implemented UI components like Font Chooser, Color Chooser etc. using SWINGS.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application..
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework.
- Used Swing components for designing the GUI modules.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Session Beans were developed to process the requests from the user.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used DOJO widgets package for handling browser incompatibilities and IO package for AJAX support. Used JQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used a WAP server for communications to the customer.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server 2008 database and used Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Write new plug-in classes accessed by action classes. Apply the test first methodology on the same using JUNIT4
- Performed unit testing using Junit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using WebSphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings
- Closely worked with the end users to gather and analyze the technical requirements.
- Implemented the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE standards (Presentation-tier, Business-tier and Persistence-tier)
- Involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using spring framework.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on user's requirements.
- Used spring JDBC to offer abstraction for business from the database related code.
- Developed database tables and provided mapping between relational database tables and object oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support's session factory object.
- Used Spring MVC Tiles to create reusable front end pages.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries etc.
- Used spring framework along with JSP, HTML, CSS and Java Script to construct the dynamic web pages (presentation layer) for the application.
- Performed application level logging using Log4j for debugging.
- Unit tested the application using JUnit.
- Used maven to build and deploy the projects.
- Used SVN for source control.
- Extensively involved in troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
- Involved in designing and implementing the User Interface for the General Information pages and Administrator functionality.
- Developed internal administration interface.
- Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Used Struts Framework for the application based on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Frame work.
- Mapping of the Servlet in the Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, and Struts Tiles develop presentation tier.
- Deployed application on Jboss Application Server and also configured database connection pooling.
- Developed Stored procedures and Triggers for business rules.
- Performed unit tests and integration tests of the application.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Struts 1.2.7, HTML, CSS, Java Script, UML, Jboss Application Server 4.0, MySQL, UNIX and CVS