Results - driven, customer-oriented and articulate Software Engineer whose main focus is to make any and all software products more efficient and marketable for the customer's needs. Possess strong analytical design and problem solving skills, with a focus in C, C++ and Java development .
Database: SQL Server (7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008) and MS Access
S oftware: Visual S tudios (6.0, 2003, 2005 and 2008 ), Visual Basic 6.0, PowerBuilder 8.0 and 10.0, Eclipse, Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest, Clientele
- Oversee and manage a team 14 Software/Deployment Engineers to address reported issues from 25+ customers in Confidential /Maintenance.
- Technical lead in organizing and implementing effort to update current customer base to latest baseline product .
- Successfully coordinated and deployed 4 system-wide software upgrades, with 2 currently in progress.
- Assign daily workload for all Engineers in our department and coordinate regularly schedule teleconferences with all customers.
- End of life cycle support of Computer Aided Dispatch ( Confidential ) / Automated Vehicle Locator ( Confidential ) product working in a team-based effort to support transit agencies spanning across.
- Duties include investigation and resolution of customer reported issues ranging from front-end GUI to back-end database and data communications protocol between fixed-end dispatch, servers and vehicles in the field.
- Host application and database maintenance, complex query creation & stored procedure d ocumentation.
- Name parser application built under win32 environment
- CASS certification application built under win32 environment - converted original application from C# to C, with 300 % improvement in runtime efficiency.