- Around 7.5 years of extensive experience in IT industry as a Adobe AEM/CQ and Java Developer with Web based applications and UI applications in various domains.
- Developed websites using AEM/CQ, including the creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
- Complete Setup, Installation, configuration, Management - experience in Adobe AEM 6.3, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6 Web Content Management System.
- Helped clients in migrating their site from legacy systems to AEM
- Hands on experience in advanced CQ topics like OSGi components, development model for teams build process using Maven, local code setup, Sling event, Sling Scheduling, JCR basics content modeling, JCR versioning and observation.
- Comfortable with WCM concepts like translation, multisite management, tag management, JCR event handling, personalization, replication agents, workflows, dispatcher server management, custom widgets, web analytics etc
- Implemented Adobe Analytics.
- Experience of working in Agile development environment.
- Conducting the Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to resolve open issues.
- Designed, developed and supported CMS components, integrations and applications
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web and Desktop applications.
- Experienced with Adobe analytics (Site Catalyst).
- Extensive Knowledge in CSS2/CSS3 Styling Modules
- Proficient in Java / J2EE technologies, Java Servlets, Applets, JSP, EJB,JDBC, Web Services, Tag Libraries.
- Experience in Web technologies using HTML 4.01/5, CSS, XHTML and Java script, JQuery, AngularJS, AJAX and JSON.
- Experienced in using XML related standards and technologies likeXSD, DTD, JAXB, Xpathand XSLT.
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability
- Responsible for Checking Cross Browser Compatibility of different elements and tags hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, FireFox, Opera, and Safari
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM)
- Involved in resolving the Technical issues regarding the applications in the Project.
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills and Highly Motivated analytical Problem Solver and troubleshooter with more attention
- Ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies and implement them in the current projects.
Content Management: AEM 6.3/6.2/6.1, Adobe CQ 5.4, Adobe CQ 5.5, CQ5 DAM, Adobe CQ5 APIs, CQ Tagging.
MVC framework: Spring MVC, Groovy and Grails
Application Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, Apache web-server
Databases & Tools: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0
Tools: RAD, Eclipse, Rational Rose, JDeveloper, NetBeans, Toad, Sql developer.a
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT.
Testing Tools: Junit, Jasmine, Hobbes.js, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center.
Senior AEM DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Installed and configured AEM 6.2 and 6.3 of Adobe Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Develop Custom AEM Workflows, OSGi Services and other Dynamic/Static web content management components.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion control.
- Developed Templates and Components using AEM 6.2 Sightly and the Sling Models.
- Accessed JCR programmatically to store and fetch data.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, dispatcher flush agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages, HTMLand serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Create and integrate content driven applications on top of the AEM core platform.
- SVN is used as a distributed revision control system for AEM.
- Used AEM Developer tools for exporting and importing content to and from AEM repository.
- Developed JSP's, Action Forms and Action Classes as part of presentation layer development.
- Extensive use of JSP Tag libraries and developed custom tag libraries to simplify the code.
- Used Servlets to implement Business Logic with JSP.
- Implemented SOA architectural pattern using SOAP based web services.
- Exposure to Jenkins CI configuration for Build Automation.
- Implemented server side service components using Apache Felix framework and Apache Sling.
- Worked on creations of workflow models for publishing the pages from author to publish, process steps and User Administrations in AEM.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Worked closely with Akamai, plus line for production deploy, Dispatcher cache, Akamai cache etc.
- Built Angular JS framework including MVC architecture, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Involved in supporting the application post production and maintenance.
- Experience working in an agile environment, involved in daily standup meetings.
Environment: JDK 1.7, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JQuery, SQL, Angular JS, XDP, AEM 6.3/6.2/6.1, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, JCR, Apache Sling, Slightly, SOA, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SOAP, VISIO Designs, Hibernate,LINUX.
Adobe CQ5/AEM Developer
- Expert in creating users and groups and managing their permissions.
- Created templates, reusable components and workflows AEM 6.1
- Extensive use of AEM tag libraries and custom tag libraries in components.
- Upgraded all the current AEM6.0 instances to AEM6.1
- Worked on HTML, CSS, JQuery and EXT.JS for designing and implementing custom AEM components Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix. Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Worked on Apache Solr search.
- Utilized HTML5, CSS for designing and implementing custom CQ components.
- Implemented the Sling Servlets, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring web app and web services and custom business logic in Java and deploy as Jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Involved in building AEM instance, configuring services for the newly created instance.
- Worked on dispatcher configurations for cache and load balancing.
- Integration of AEM with Adobe Marketing cloud and other third party services.
- Worked on performance tuning, root cause analysis for support projects.
- Involved in version control system for check - in and check-outs.
- Involved in developing web applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM with the help of MSM (Multi Site Manager) created Blueprints &Live Copies and Internationalized components and dialogs.
- Involved in content migration from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.0 Server Monitoring and implementing automated/custom maintenance tasks.
- Worked on development of adaptive form components, creation of forms and debugging the forms issues.
- Assisted QA in writing the test cases effectively and addressing the issues raised at the environment level.
- Developed custom reports for the business users like pages published in last week, component reports, workflow reports, user reports.
- Use web technologies in the page components for the rich templates.
- Create design dialogs for the common components in the entire portal.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
Confidential, New Albany, OH
Adobe CQ5/AEM Developer
- End to end portal development based on wire frames/mock ups.
- Developed highly interactive web applications utilizing AEM 5.6.1.
- Developed Adobe AEM templates and reusable components.
- Extensively used AEM tagging features in developing components and templates
- Involved in design, develop and support WCM components, integrations, and applications.
- Worked on Custom OSGI services, workflows, scheduler jobs development.
- OSGi bundle containing components is created and OSGiservices are accessed from AEM components.
- Configured replication agent and dispatcher for caching and load balancing content personalization based on user information using segmentation.
- Worked on setting up AEM projects using maven.
- Implemented sling servlets to provide ajax handling.
- Implemented custom widgets using Ext JS based on the requirement.
- Worked on Indexing the content with Apache solr and fetching the search results.
- Used JQuery, Angular JS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Git is used for version control and JIRA is used for tracking.
- Define/Develop Junitand Multi Site Management strategy.
- Worked on personalization. Involved on short URL configurations
- Work in the DAM for the maintenance of the media files.
- Create Users and Groups for workflow management.
- Responsible to configure the rules in dispatcher for the new modules
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using a CMS, Adobe CQ5.
- Interacting with business team for clarifications on the requirements.
- Analyzing and identifying the problems and fixing the issues.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, Widgets, workflows.
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Created and maintained customer - facing Adobe CQ5 content management systems.
- Implemented Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5) Platform including the development of numerous components and integrations.
- Developed custom multi fields using ExtJS based on the requirements.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe AEM 5.6.1.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level. Utilize HTML, CSS and JQuery for designing and implementing custom CQ components.
- Logged the application using Log4j for easier debug and maintenance.
- Working knowledge on Importing, Exporting CQ Packages & Bundles.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion version control.
- Build and Release Management in CQ using Maven and SVN.
- Used SVN as version control and integrated with Hudson for continuous integration and nightly builds.
- Used Apache Maven for build Automation.
- Involved in building, deploying the code, moving code to different environments and Supporting the application post production and maintenance.
Environment: AEM 5.6.1 - AEM, JSP, Java, CRXDE Lite, CRXDE, Eclipse, GitHub, Felix, OSGi, JQuery, CSS.
UI/Java J2EE Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front - end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Wrote JQUERY functions while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Interacted with Java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams. Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Design and develop User Interface using JSPs and HTML.
- Developed Web services for integrating with the Enterprise Information System tier.
- Developed the logical portion in Java and user display using JSP, and Servlets.
- Implemented the application using Servlets which is based on Model View Controller Design Patterns.
- Developed the POJO classes for database tables and generating the Developing the Business logic in action classes.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system.