- 8 years of IT experience in building/designing simply structured and smoothly traversing WebPages applications in which I worked around 4+ years on AEM/CQ5, and 3+ years as a Java & UI Developer.
- Have hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management ( WCM ) and Content Management System ( CMS ) on Adobe CQ 5.3, 5.6, 6.0, 6.1 .
- Experience in developing Templates, Custom Components, creating and launching Workflows and customizing out if box Widgets .
- Exceptional work experience in Adobe Day CQ5 WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, Felix, Template and Component Development, Architecture, Administration and installing of Author and Publish instances.
- Developed custom AEM components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX (Day's commercial JCR Implementation), and CQ5 (Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration applications).
- Understanding caching, clustering and replication mechanism.
- Hands - on experience using development IDEs including IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans and used MAVEN as Build tool.
- Created custom sling bundles as part of new functionalities provided to AEM sites.
- Implemented Personalization (Dynamic Content Targeting) for Regional based content using AEM Campaigns and Segments.
- Expertise in developing Web Applications using Servlets, JSP using MVC and Struts 1.x framework.
- Emphasis on web applications and n-tier enterprise applications built using Java, JEE, and related frameworks.
- Expertise in developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions for Distributed Software products and applications using Java technologies.
- Rich experienced in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle, etc.
- Experience in application servers like Apache Tomcat, and WebSphere, Web Logic.
- Worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture and proficient with Java/UI development using Top-Down and Bottom-Up approaches.
- Well versed with SDLC phases with extensive experience in requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Build, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance.
- Experience in end-user testing or acceptance testing known as User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience with connecting and working with third party repositories and also experience in using GIT and SVN for source code control.
- Worked on Code Reviews on various modules and fixed the bugs identified in test phase.
- Experience in working and helping colleagues with team challenges.
- Good problem-solving skills and extraordinary trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Team player with good communication and written skills and excellent programming skills.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent problem solving skills and ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
Languages: C, C++, Java J2EE
Adobe Applications: Apache Sling, Adobe CQ5.X, AEM6.X, Adobe CRX
Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Hibernate
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MongoDB
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Operating System: Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10), UNIX, LINUX, OS X
Other Tools: Putty, Log4j, GIT, SVN
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Adobe CQ5/AEM Developer
- Develop Custom AEM Workflows, OSGi Services and other Dynamic/Static web content management components.
- Installed and Configured AEM Web Content management System and Apache Felix Admin Console .
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion control.
- Used slightly template language for implementing AEM Components.
- Accessed JCR programmatically to store and fetch data.
- Worked on spring v3.0 modules like ORM, Core and MVC to design implementation for input request processing.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, dispatcher flush agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages, html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Create and integrate content driven applications on top of the AEM core platform.
- SVN is used as a distributed revision control system for AEM.
- Used AEM Developer tools for exporting and importing content to and from AEM repository.
- Developed JSP’s, Action Forms and Action Classes as part of presentation layer development.
- Extensive use of JSP Tag libraries and developed custom tag libraries to simplify the code.
- Used Servlets to implement Business Logic with JSP.
- Implemented SOA architectural pattern using SOAP based web services.
- Exposure to Jenkins CI configuration for Build Automation.
- Implemented server side service components using Apache Felix framework and Apache Sling .
- Worked on creations of workflow models for publishing the pages from author to publish, process steps and User Administrations in AEM.
- Entity classes in spring to integrate with Hibernate API.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Worked closely with Akamai, plus line for production deploy, Dispatcher cache, Akamai cache etc.
- Built Angular JS framework including MVC architecture, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Involved in supporting the application post production and maintenance.
- Experience working in an agile environment, involved in daily standup meetings.
Environment: JDK 1.7, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JQuery, Angular JS, AEM 6.1, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, JCR, Apache Sling, Slightly, SOA, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SOAP, Hibernate.Confidential, DALLAS, TX
Adobe CQ5/AEM Developer
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets, and Workflows .
- Worked on stories related to AEM 6.1 in sprints this includes feature development and production issues (Agile Scrum methodology).
- Developed more than two applications that uses JCR content repository in AEM to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ/AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system.
- Designing and developed the static and dynamic forms through Adobe Live Cycle designer products.
- Maintaining OSGI java classes for assets import, validation processes, and to fetch the data from CQ repository obtained from different providers.
- Built various web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script and JQuery .
- Solid understanding of all AEM building blocks, development and deployment process.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM and DAM .
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
- Developed message driven web services using Spring Integration.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate .
- OSGI bundle development experience
- Developed GUI using HTML and Java Script
- Performing analysis using Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Site catalyst (Omniture), new relic .
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines .
Environment: AEM5.6.0, 6.1, Adobe CQ5, Adobe livecycle, JAVA, J2EE, OSGI, Spring Integration, HIBERNATE, MYSQL, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, XPath, XML, LINUX, JSP, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Eclipse, GIT.Confidential, ROCK HILL, SOUTH CAROLINA
Adobe CQ5 and JAVA Developer
- Involved in design and development of customized web components.
- Implemented the personalization capabilities/functionalities for an ecommerce application.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, JQuery and ExtJS for designing and implementing custom CQ5 components.
- Extensive use of CQ tag libraries and custom tag libraries in components.
- Worked on style sheets to maintain the structure and improvise the appearance of WebPages.
- Managed the media files using Digital Asset Management.
- Worked on Multisite Manager to maintain the structure of the website.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Implemented the Sling Servlets, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp services and custom business logic in java.
- Deployed jar files from the Felix System Console.
- CQ Preview Site for pre-publishing authored content to test the Prod Simulation.
- Routine Operations related jobs like GC, Tar Optimizations and Content Backups.
- DAM Setup with caching and syncing mechanism.
- Closed User Groups Set up and permissions management.
- Implemented Swagger API to generate Restful based api-docs for java classes.
- Setup and used Maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application and build and deploy tool integration.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and timely builds.
- Involved in daily meetings and worked in Agile Environment.
- Implemented the internationalization (I18N) for all the components in CQ5.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used J2EE Design Patterns (Singleton Pattern, Factory Pattern, and Business Delegate Pattern) for Middle Tier Development.
- Used GitHub for version control across common source code used by developers .
- Testing of CQ components and templates in both authoring and publishing environments.
Environment: Adobe CQ5.4, Java (jdk1.6), JSP, Servlets, ExtJS, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, OSGI bundles, GitHub, log4j, Windows.Confidential
- Involved in the analysis, design, development, testing and production of the application.
- Participates in weekly Team meetings for progress updates and problem solving.
- Worked with Customers to identify and implement Functional Enhancements and new requirements.
- Developed use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and conversion requirements.
- Customized Logo screens for POS and BackOffice according to Customers.
- Worked extensively on Receipt customization and Receipt Build Tool to build complex receipts.
- Involved with customers to prepare and update Feature Enhancement Document from Functional Design Specs document.
- Handled and proposed Project Change Requests to implement new functionalities.
- Code Customization in Struts, Tiles Framework and coding EJBs for BackOffice.
- Raised Service Requests to be handled by Oracle.
- Participated in discussions with Oracle development team about the SR to better understand Customer's requirements.
- Defined tables, constraints, triggers, packages, procedures and functions in Oracle 10g, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Complete Documentation while performing extensive Unit Testing to ensure bug-free code drop.
- Simultaneous interaction with QA Analysts and Testers to recreate reported problems.
- Performed Code Reviews on various modules.
Environment: JDK 1.4/1.5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 3.0, Struts Tiles and Validate Frameworks, i18n, JUnit, EJB, Eclipse, JBoss, WebSphere Application Server, XML, HTML, XML, Rational Rose, SQL Server 2008, DB2, DB2 Control Center, Oracle 10g, MySQL, MySQL Control Center, Unix, Subversion.Confidential
- Interacted with business analysts and end users in gathering requirements.
- Implemented Agile Methodology to produce a High quality application.
- Performed complete application life cycle functions from conception to final release to users including Design/Analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Configured faces-config.xml and applicationcontext.xml for JSF and Spring AOP Integration.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework which involves configuring Dispatcher Servlets, mapping requests to controllers using CommonsPathMapHandlerMapping.
- Installed Spring Web Flow and involved in configuring and creating Flow Executors and laying the flow groundwork.
- Implemented Spring Configurable annotations to inject non-spring beans into spring service layer for further configurations and also configured Spring Post-processing beans for listening and responding to application events.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Implemented Hibernates and Lazy default fetch plan for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Designed and developed authentication and authorization framework using LDAP.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug and trace application.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on WebSphere.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes AND wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Wrote data Components for plan Setup using Java, SQL and JDBC and participated in design of database and created tables in ORACLE.