- Around 8+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good developing and implementation skills in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, Iterative Development Model and OOAD Techniques.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Expertise in Programming with Core Java Concepts - multithreading, collections and asynchronous programming.
- Expertise in Programming with JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Servlets, JSP and Custom tags using Struts framework.
- Designed and developed JEE MVC applications using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, design of real time applications using Java, UML tools like Rational Rose, Build Tools - Ant, and Maven. Continuous Integration - Cruise Control, Jenkins, TeamCity, Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce.
- A result-driven, customer-focused and dedicated IT Professional with an approach to build quality application.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, GWTJava Beans, and Web Services.
- I have sound knowledge on ORM tools like Hibernate, Eclipse link and JPA.
- Experienced in scripting languages such as Python and Groovy.
- Expertise in Micro-services development, dealt with Traffic Management and scope functionality
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Extensive experience in design and development of applications using Active MQ Series, JMS APIs &MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s.
- Expert hands on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Hands on Experience in integration with ANT, JUnit and Log4j frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures
- Build MicroServices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Implementation using springsecurity system against All types of authentications: Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Implemented Triggers, Views, Synonyms, Hints, Partitioning of Tables, Clustered and Non-clustered indexing. Extensive work on the performance tuning of Oracle ETL process.
- Experience in business rules and data mapping for the Enterprise Data Warehouse system.
- Hands-on experience in Swing development
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, API-Gateway.
- Expertise on user interface using SWING/JFC, AWT and AWT Events.
- Experience in development and deployment of J2EE Application archives (jar, war) on JBoss, Tomcat, Web Logic and Web Sphere Application Servers.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache camel and Apache Active MQ technologies.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, and Loop Mocha.
- Used agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Implemented asynchronous task processing pipeline using RabbitMQ.
- Have knowledge on NoSQL databases Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Analyze Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Good understanding in implementing web application using Angular JS Framework.
- Orchestrating Work with Activity and Spring Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of ANT for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Consumed SOAP based web services using the WSDL document
- Developed complex functions using Groovy.
- Having good knowledge and hands on experience on ACH Payments
- AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Excellent working experience with different flavors of operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Used AWS as cloud platform leveraging its services and EC2. Setting up databases in AWS using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Designing highly available, cost effective and fault tolerant systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance and AMIs.
- Used build technologies like Hudson, Jenkins, Ivy, Maven, Gradle, NuGet etc, Integration and automation of source control applications like TFS, SVN, Git, Artifactory.
- Used Bugzilla, JIRA &HP Quality Center for Bug reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
Java& J2EE Technologies: Core Java 1.4 / 1.5/1.6 - collections, Exception handling, IO, Multithreading, Generics, Annotations, Applets/Swings, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB - Session beans, Entity Beans & JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, JSF/prime faces, AJAX, Java Script, Angular JS, DOJO and Struts Web/application Servers: Tomcat 5.x / 6.x/7.x, Web Logic 11g/12c, Web Sphere 8.1 and JBoss 3.x.x / 4.x.x
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans
Operating Systems: Windows,UNIX/Linux, Mac OS
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP(DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
Web Services: JAX-RPC/JAX-WS, Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF, JERSEY
Integration and Messaging: Apache Camel, ActiveMQ JMS provider
Database: Oracle, DB2, My SQL, NO SQL
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Clear Case, TFS
Continuous Integration: Cruise-Control, Jenkins, Team City
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla 3.2.3, JIRA, HP Quality Center, Rally
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Ivy, Artifactory
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents and story point’s allocation for user stories.
- Developed and executed project specific plan for supporting BPM needs of projects across enterprise involving multiple work streams and technologies
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Involved in development of services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Spring MVC Framework.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Leveraged Angular2.0/4.0 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Worked with core Java technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Handed Java Multi-Threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented spring transaction management for some database transactions.
- Spring Dependency Injection feature was used for Bean wiring.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Wrote and consumed web services using Restful and published it on Web Sphere application server.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC Template to store the data in Oracle 11g database.
- Used JDBC batch statements for batch processing and Java Mail API to communicate between customers and agents for any error reported or for any exception rose.
- Integration with Message Routing of Web services and MQ series messing system with Mule ESB.
- Designed Restful request and response to be used in project.
- Used Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Involved to coding all the backend components using groovy
- Used MVC frameworks like Spring MVC along with JSF and Rich faces.
- Developed Data persistence using Spring Data JPA
- Used IntelliJ and Tomcat as web server for deploying the application.
- Developed shell scripts to generate the hive create statements from the data and load the data into the table.
- Implemented SSO and security framework for SCA using OWASP guidelines.
- Used JUnit for unit testing application and Log4J to capture the logs.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Used Hibernate ORM with Annotation support following JPA Java Persistence API specifications for database accesses.
- Used Cassandra as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well. .
- Worked on Maven to build the application
- Used MongoDB 2.0, a NOSQL database to store all the information.
- Created REST API and Spring Batch Jobs
- Integration, deployment and automation of application servers Tomcat, WebLogic across Linux platforms.
- Worked on Asynchronous Test Loops with Mocha
- Developed the application using JSF Spring framework that used MVC architecture with JSP as the view.
- Presentation tier using Struts, Java, JSP, Tiles and JSTL
- Addressing heavy traffic situation and migrating user-specific data off of service instances and into a shared by using Micro-services
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Involved in creation of GUI using Java Swing developed client-side components
- Research about of JBPM process engine for use in the implementation of Flow Control System
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods which in corporate the core business functionality using singleton beans.
- Worked on creating Packages, Stored Procedures & Functions in Oracle using PL/SQL and TOAD. This clearly separates the Business Logic from the Backend access to the Database and the Front-End Presentation layer.
- Developed and Consumed REST based web Services using Spring Boot and JAX-RS with Jersey.
- Actively involved in producing and consuming Web Services developed using REST protocol
- Implemented Cache Mechanism using Spray Expiring LRU Cache
- Created Unix Shell scripts to automate the data load processes to the target Data Warehouse.
- Developed a Payment Solution to process all payment transactions straight through with interface.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Accessed database using SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform
- Created REST API's Microservices and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture.
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Gradle.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.6, struts 2.0, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, WEB API, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, AWS, JMS, GIT Hub, REST, SOAP UI, TOAD, UNIX, ANT, Junit 4.4, Oracle 10g, Cassandra, Maven, Jenkins, Web Sphere application server 8.1, LDAP Servers, File Zilla.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow
- Installed and configured AEM 5.6 of Adobe CQ Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Development, Testing and delivery of application.
- Development and implementation of Asynchronous communication interface using JMS API.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC implementation to the web frame work.
- Developed and deployed Spring AOP module to implement the crosscutting concerns like logging, security, Declarative Transaction Management.
- Worked with LDAP, SSO, Portal integration
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Worked on publishing and testing the Web Services (JAX-RS) and interacting with the internal teams who consumed the web services.
- Managed release activities for application customizations, patches, and fixes approved by the Change Advisory Board.
- Developed monthly release schedules, hosted conference calls with team members, and assigned approved work.
- Met directly with developers and QA leads to ensure timely development and acceptable testing results.
- Completed comprehensive release documentation prior to scheduled implementations.
- Drafted release communications distributed to all client contacts and application support users
- Created an automation unit and regression testing framework for the batch jobs migrated to Java using JUnit and Test NG
- Created REST API and Spring Batch Jobs
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them and make sure we were in control of the project schedule and state.
- Developed Data Persistence using Eclipse Link and JPA.
- Performed User Interface Design and coding using Java, Spring framework and web technologies.
- Worked on power DNS on the AWS cloud and maintained it with MySQL database.
- Developed the applications using JSP, Struts and implemented MVC Architecture.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Worked on Asynchronous continuations using Activity Engine.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.7 features etc.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Wrote Notification micro service to send notifications via Email, Push and SMS
- Designed and implemented a SOA micro service with a JSONHTTPRESTAPI
- Worked on Creating Kafka Adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Utilized RabbitMQ as the messaging middleware.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in implementing logging, exception handling and transaction management using spring AOP.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Monitoring agent on each service instance by Micro-services monitoring system
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance & fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate.
- Generating Entity Beans using JPA Tools.
- Knowledge on bootstrapping, removing, replicating the nodes in Cassandra and Solr clusters.
- Understanding the mapping of relations through hibernate configurations and implementing the same using JPA annotations.
- Developed client slide components utilizing Java Swing framework.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Restful web services.
- Managed Project dependencies and build using Maven.
- Used JAX-B to call web services described by WSDL.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using springsecurity.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Automated deployment of Elastic Search, Log stash, and Kirbana for monitoring.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on JBoss application server.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services
- Extensively used Oracle ETL process for address data cleansing.
- JUnit/Mocha tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Junit testing framework.
- Involved in peer code reviews.
- QA, UAT & Production issues investigation and supporting business users.
- Working with the middleware team and DBAs regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Followed coding guidelines, ran PMD & Find bugs and also make sure the 100% code coverage to maintain the quality of code.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and involved in change and release management.
Environment: Java 1.7, JDK 1.6, Eclipse 3.3, JSF, Rich Faces, HTML, My Sql, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, Ajax, XML, AWS, WebLogic, Windows XP, HTML, JSP 2.1, WSDL 2.0, SOAP 1.2, Log4j 1.3, JNDI 1.2, Kafka, Docker, JUnit, Node JS, Maven, Jenkins, Cassandra, DB2.
Confidential, Manchester, NH
- Worked on a multi-tier web-based environment using J2EE technologies: JSP, EJB and Java Servlets.
- Involved in the lifecycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototype, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance.
- Created Action Classes, Domain Objects Request processor for the application using Model View Controller approach.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring bean factory using IoC. Configured bean properties using dependency injection.
- Analyzed test results, identified issue and reported using Jira
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic new content.
- Implemented the front-end portlets using struts.
- Implemented EJB components (Stateless, State full session beans) for transaction.
- Handled Restful web services calls and EJB services.
- Designed and developed enterprise eligibility business objects and domain objects with object relational mapping framework Hibernate
- Implemented caching mechanism in hibernate to load data from Oracle, My SQL database.
- Designed and developed queries using hibernate and data validation via the hibernate validator framework.
- Worked on RAD IDE for developing portlets and business logic.
- Involved in generating the WSDL (using web Services) file eclipse.
- Created/Converted to JSON result based Restful web services to improvise the performance of the code.
- Involved extensively in code reviews, unit testing and process improvements.
- Involved in developing and deploying the Restful web services on JBoss application server.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration
Confidential, Burlingame, CA
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents
- Gathered the requirements and designed the application flow.
- Extensively worked with struts for middle tier development with Hibernate as ORM and Spring IoC for dependency injection for the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed Action classes for the systems as a feature of struts.
- Performed both server side and client-side validations.
- Created struts-config.xml file to manage with the page view.
- Developed EJB components to implement business logic using session and message bean.
- Used spring framework to integrate with struts web framework, Hibernate.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate to connect to database for data persistence.
- Integrate active catalog to get parts using JMS
- Used Log4J log for both user interface and domain level messages.
- Performed unit testing for modules using JUnit.
- Implemented spring framework dependency injection for defining objects.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used JIRA tool to communicate with other team members in QA and production.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds
- Responsible for the complete design and development of the User Administration module
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers
- Written SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Participated actively in application production launch
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Participated efficiently in the Development and Testing phases of the project Create program specifications and unit test plans for software programs.
Environment: Java 1.4/1.6, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Web Services Restful, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, JBoss, CVS, RAD, SQL Developer, Oracle.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Used Java script for client-side validations.
- Developed SQL queries to store and retrieve data from database & used PL/SQL.
- Used Struts framework to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- Developed new window layouts and screen flows using Swings
- Used Struts Validation framework to do business validation from server side.
- Code implementation using Java & Groovy, refactoring & peer review
- Developed session beans and DAO classes for accounts and other modules
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Consumed web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI from third party for authorizing payments from customers
- Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to java classes.
- Used CVS for version control and Maven as a build tool.
- Used Log4J for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and maintenance and customization Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in running PMD defects & Find bugs.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA, UAT & Production defects.
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server.