- Over 6 years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, enterprise applications using Core Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, DB2 Client, O/R Mapping, Hibernate, JPA, capability in client side designing and validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and JSP.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, and ORM technology like Hibernate 3.0, experience in developing and deploying applications through Tomcat and application servers like IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, Web Logic 9.1/10.3 and JBoss
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS and Object Oriented Programming techniques, working knowledge in NoSQL Databases like HBase and Cassandra .
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern, implementation of the version control software CVS and Clear Case.
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise in Ant tool and IVY tool. Hands on experience in UML Modeling using Rational Rose, UM Let, experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBOSS .
- Excellent experience in developing applications using Eclipse IDE 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4/3.5 and IBM RAD.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) using different design methodologies/ process frameworks like SDLC, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and tools like UML, Rational Rose.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM/Rally with the ability to conduct SCRUM meetings, co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Created and presented training materials for Groovy, Unit Testing, the Gradle build framework and others, testing tools and applications such as JUnit, Mockito, FireBug, FirePoster, SoapUI and performed Unit testing, integrated testing, and closely worked with QA team in preparation of Test plans.
- Extensive experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Developer & TOAD, Triggers and SQL Server Management Studio
- Developed website content management tools using Coldfusion. Users can add, delete, edit and search data.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have knowledge on NoSQL Databases MongoDB and CouchDB, using Oracle SQL Developer GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool for database development, browse database objects, implement and edit SQL as well PL/SQL statements.
- Good experience with Linux Commands and expert level knowledge in scripting languages Python, Scala.
- Exploring with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frame, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
- Good Knowledge of Web Application Development Technologies such as HTML, DHTML, CSS, XSLT, XML (SAX, DOM), Custom Tags, JAVA SCRIPT.
Languages: Core Java / Java 1.4/1.5/1.6, SQL and PL/SQL, XML, XSL, XSLT, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: JDBC 2.1/3.0, Servlets, JSP, JUnit, Java Mail API, JAXP, Apache Axis2, REST.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x, Spring 1.x/2.x, MVC architecture, JSF 1.x/2.x, EJB 2.x/3.xPersistence layer: Hibernate 2/3.1, Spring with JDBC, Spring with Hibernate.
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net-Beans, Adobe Flex, WSAD/RAD
Design Modeling: OOA/OOD, AOP, UML, Microsoft Visio 2000, Visual paradigm, Borland Together.
Version Control: Git, VSS, CVS, Subversion, Clear Case.
Database: Oracle10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2008, DB2, Microsoft Access, and MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Documentation Tools: MS Office 2007/2010, Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Methodologies: Agile (Rally), SCRUM, TDD, Waterfall, Crystal Method.
Operating Systems: Windows, Red Hat Linux
Others: Maven, Junit.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
UI/JAVA Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology, Rally, Wrote Technical design documents, Implementation plans and testing documents for the requirements.
- Extensively used TOAD, SQL Developer tools to develop Oracle stored packages, functions and procedures for Oracle database back-end validations and Web application development.
- Worked on AngularJS to create single page applications (SPA) using its features like routers, Controllers, Services, Directives.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in Angular 4 as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, hibernate configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Worked closely with Development and Product managers to implement Agile Testing Methodologies.
- Managed and lead a global team of developers from India following Agile -Scrum development methodology and management through grasshopper and acted as a team lead and mentor for a team of 5 and helped in resolving technical challenges.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS and creating an AWS RDS MySQL DB cluster and connected to the database through an Amazon RDS MySQL DB Instance using the Amazon RDS Console.
- Involved in configuring builds using Jenkins with Git, Gradle plugins, configured and used Jenkins to deploy the applications onto Dev, QA, UAT environments.
- Reviewed existing code and recommended effective coding standards for code reuse and performance by making effective use of various designs patterns. Updated web pages using HTML5, CSS in Angular JS framework.
- Worked with team members with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions in GIT and developed Backing beans to handle UI components state and stores that state in a scope.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven and worked with QA Team .
- Used RESTful API and experience in web services, developed using JAX- RS and SOA .
- Managed many ColdFusion based tags that are used for internal and external projects.
- Wrote EJB Stateless session to communicate with Controller and Service layer i.e. make the EJB calls from Backing Beans.
- Enhancing the efficiency of JBoss and apache layer by analyzing the load, frequency and time o f peak load, memory usage, frequent memory issues, storage issues etc.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate to connect to the database using Oracle. Hibernate was used to Map relational data directly to java objects.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances, working on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Stored the data in the form of JSON structure based documents, stored in a collection using MongoDB .
- Performing scrum master training, evolving the matrices to keep transparency, one-on-one and group coaching, as well as developing an Agile/Rally support structure to encourage continued growth.
UI/JAVA Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization’s needs.
- Design patterns of Business Delegates, Service Locator and DTO are used for designing the web module of the application and extensively used the struts application resources properties file for error codes, views labels and for Product Internationalization.
- Involved in migration of WebSphere Application Server from V 6.1 to 7.0 and V 7.0 to 8.0 and migration of jboss application server from V 5.1 to 6.1 and V 6.1 to 6.4.
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts using Java and execution using Selenium, experienced in using Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platforms and various browser combinations in parallel
- Consumed web services using Axis Web services, involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean (acts as a Session Facade) and Message driven beans.
- Worked hands-on to create automated, containerized cloud application platforms( PAAS ), and design and implement DevOps processes that use those platforms and guide Automation practices for QA team
- Wrote Object Oriented Programs in core java on Windows. Worked on topics such as access modifiers, polymorphism, abstraction, inheritance, exceptions, array lists and collections in general.
- Developed core Service as maven jar that can be included by other Microservices as their maven dependency.
- Architecting logging architecture for JBoss / apache system by getting design inputs and day-day functionality of the application and then suggesting the right NAS mounts, or if they need to move into Groovy / Grails, SAN architecture, or both etc.
- Involved in performing the Linear Regression using Scala API and Spark.
- Developing business logic using Scala.
- Experience in developing SOAP Web Services using Apache Axis. Used SOAPUI tool extensive to conduct regression and performance testing of our services.
- Used Apache Maven as build tool to continuously integrate the Web application.
- Prototyped use of JSF for presentation development and Spring for middle tier development to analyze if use would ease development, extensively used JSF Core and HTML tags Groovy / Grails and also FLEX for UI development.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database, wrote HBM Files for mapping Java objects to tables in relational database and updated it as required, hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Developed HQL, SQL queries. Used Agile/Rally methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings, build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Worked on AWS Toolkit for Eclipse to develop, deploy, and debug Java applications using Amazon Web Services. Created and deployed elastic beanstalk applications in java using AWS Toolkit for Eclipse.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2ee, EJB 2.0, JSF, hibernate 3.0, EmberJS, Dojo’s, web 2.0, maven 2.2.1, REST, Spring framework, struts framework, ColdFusion, html, xml, Mongo DB, Ext Js, web services, Web sphere Message Broker, log4j, Db2, Mainframes, RAD as our IDE, WSD 7.0/7.5.Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in Requirements study, Functional analysis, detailed design including entity relations and various table design.
- Ability to support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones through ATG methodologies.
- Designed and implemented a GUI framework for Swing. Involved in Creation of Adobe Flex Families in Content Server and associated the, JDBC and XSD, XML pages to the assets.
- Involved in executing all Selenium test scripts on the different browsers and checked for compatibility, regression test cases were automated using Selenium Web Driver, and Web Driver Backed Selenium.
- Used validation frameworks for specifying the validations rules. Extensive work on Web services (SOAP) and Restful application.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Created and consumed SOAP Web Services using JAXB annotations.
- Involved in applying SDLC ( Agile, Scrum, RUP, Waterfall) concepts. Designed and developed the Java bean components and O/R Mapping using Hibernate, designed roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Involved in writing the screen classes and Action classes for implementing the business logic of Pilot and object oriented programming and monitored and responsible for troubleshooting the WebSphere Application Server with JVM logs, Process Logs, Service logs.
- Developed various SSP (Server Side plug-in) (JAVA services) to generate the Out-bound XMLs for Flex Objects.
- Expertise in creating DevOps strategy in a mix environment of Linux servers, responsible for the implementation of application system with core java and Spring framework, uses Rational Rose for model driven development and UML modeling.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework, use Apache Camel to route and transform messages and designed and implemented new customer flow using Apache Velocity template.
- Created PHP/HTML5/CSS3 Web pages to support Confidential Business Voice Xpress VOIP phone support portal using Agile practices and Rally management software
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier, participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Transactional Model to handle many requests. Involved in writing JSP and Servlet components guide Automation practices for QA team
- Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade and Data Access Object, used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as loan status report.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS. Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Also help set up some of the AWS account peered with Shared Services so some users can use their CORP login creds for logging into AWS accounts, help set AWS federation with on prem Shared Services.
- Used Junit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD), deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used ANT as a build tool and IVY as dependency tool. Used CVS version control for implementing the application.
- Learned the QA industry processes, how to black box test, QA Methodologies, interfacing with clients, self-managing time. Learned a tiny bit of python along the way as well.
- Re-wrote several pieces to make them compliant with the emerging JSF standard, experience in working with relational database MySQL, developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, Struts 1.2, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, DHTML XML, DOM, ColdFusion (5, MX7,8), SAX, Rationale Rose, Groovy grails, UNIX, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.1, Hibernate 2.0, spring, LOG4J, CVS.Confidential
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application, requirement gathering, design analysis and code development.
- Application was deployed on Web Sphere Application Server. Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and Spock Groovy framework for Automated Functional Testing.
- Involved in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, System Testing and UAT bug fixes, knowledge on end to end to flows of Business requirements.
- Developed application using the EJB, J2EE, responsible for understanding the existing system and help the data modeler to develop the new data model for the new developed application.
- Responsible for developing the for business logic, wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures for generating the data from Oracle database .
- Responsible for writing service layer and DAO - Data Access Objects for the projects, involved in writing complex queries for the application and also fine tune the queries used in DAOs (Data Access Objects).
- Created design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose, involved in the Requirements & Analysis from the business team.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card & fixed deposit modules.
- Worked with various core java patterns such as Service Locater and Factory Pattern at the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Worked on JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Written complicated SQL for retrieving the data more efficiently in less time, developed application using the EJB, Spring MVC, extensively worked with SPRING framework and also struts config files .