- Around 7 Years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using JAVA, J2EE, technologies. Having a healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding with a good experience in the information technologies.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application.
- Worked on the dependency injection using spring framework with Application Context XML and Annotation based.
- Expertise in development using JAVA collection framework, Multithreading, Exception handling and various object oriented methodologies.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE, Concurrency, Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX - WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP Web Services and Restful Services to develop dynamic server side web contents.
- Developed RESTful web services using Apache CXF and spring framework.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series.
- Proven skills in troubleshooting, Code deployments/promotions, performance monitoring and performance tuning of WebLogic server and Jboss Server.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Designing and building Futures/Options applications using Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrency, JMS/MQ, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Good experience in writing Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Functions and triggers with comprehensive knowledge on Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in Oracle.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server, WebLogic Application Server and cloud based deployments in AWS.
- Working experience of control version tools like SVN, CVS, Clear Case and GIT
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven tools.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE, C, C++, Python
Scripting Languages: XML, HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery.
Database: SQL, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, IBM DB2 v7.0, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g
Operating System: Mac OS 10.5/10.6/10.7, Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8, Linux
Frame Works: Spring 2.x, Hibernate 3.0/2.0, Struts, Tiles, EJB3.x/2.x, JSF 1.2, Spring MVC and JPA.
Deploying Tools: JUnit, Log4j, ANT, Maven
Web Services: Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache AXIS 2, JMS.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Microsoft Visual Studio, Net Beans 3.6, RAD 6.0, WASD 5.0
Version Control: CVS/ SVS and Rational Clear Case
Confidential, Dover, NH
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project-requirements gathering, analysis & design, development, testing and debugging.
- Followed Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology.
- Created in Spring Controllers classes based on the existing Struts Action classes.
- Used Spring API's for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Used in Hibernate ORM for mapping Java classes to database tables and data querying.
- Developed static and dynamic pages using JSP, Servlets and java script.
- Developed the JSON response from Ajax calls like GET and POST.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Designed in developing liferay portals and deploying in WebSphere Portal server.
- Build and configure WebSphere portal components including Navigation, Menu and Content View Portlets.
- Developed Business logic using Session beans using IBM Web Sphere Application developer and deployed them using IBM web sphere Application server.
- Used JPA for mapping business objects to database.
- Quickly prototyped and created applications interfaces from the PDF are given by the UX using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Produced and Consumed in RESTful Web services in JSON.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular JS framework.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery.
- Designed and added new features to the existing application Worked on developing hands-on API support for the application.
- Working involved in extensive usage of Ajax for client side development and validations.
- Used SVN for version controlling and Eclipse as IDE.
- Debugging of authorization related issues and creating Rules, Responses, Realms and Policies in CA Single-Sign-On.
- Worked with J2EE and J2SE technologies including JSP's, Servlets, Java Web Start, EJB's and Web logic.
- Worked in entire Front end and Back end modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
- Used Maven to Build and Deploy Application on to JBOSS Application Server.
- Worked in the implementation of sever side validation for WSO application.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller and DAO.
- Created Use Cases, Sequence, Object Model and Component UML diagrams using UML tool.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, and ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Worked on modules to replace the Mainframe dependencies by writing the REST Web Services calls.
- Played an active role in TDD, testing the application by writing test cases for different scenarios and extensively involved in bug fixing.
- Responsible for setup the environment in IT, CT and Production Environments in Server and Database level.
- Participated in reviewing the team member’s code.
- Worked in production support in Round-Robin fashion.
- Used to analyze and validate the JSON files and authored Automation test scripts which allows take only the needed information from the JSON Files.
- Used Session Beans and CMP Beans to develop business logic and coded reusable components in Java Beans.
- Expertise in writing and executing scripts along with deploying the projects in UNIX environment.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented Spring Framework for the project.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams for the view accounts.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software.
- Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and participated in the daily stand-up, iteration review, kick-off and Retrospective meetings as a part of Agile.
- Developed end to end application using Spring Boot.
- Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- Used XML and XSLT to display the pages in the HTML format for the customers.
- Built data-driven web applications using JSP by developing custom tags, JSTL for all the application UML, EJB and XML.
- Used Hibernate object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries, Named queries for stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Migrate the Build tool Jenkins to Bamboo and integrated with Bit bucket and JIRA .
- Developed ANT Scripts to do build, packaging ear file and Deployed the application using WebLogic as a server.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to further handle HL7 processing for the application databases.
- Setup acceptance test using Cucumber and helped to drastically reduce the amount of bugs in production.
- Leveraging Microservices in Cloud Native Application Architecture (the problems with Monolithic Applications and Microservices)
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Provided functional support to the technical team in resolving & providing a quick fix for production issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, SDLC, JMS, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, HTML, JSP, JSTL, UML, EJB, XML, WebLogic, Log4j, Junit.Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Conducted analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems by involving with business personnel.
- Consumed RESTful Web services (JAX-RS) provided by different vendor to use for Address verification and validation.
- Involved in using java concurrency Executor Service interface, we utilized parallel processing to invoke independent services in parallel. This helps us improving the overall response time used
- Consumed SOAP Web services for displaying the data based on invoice, sales, purchase order numbers.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Implemented concurrency and multithreading concept in downloading all the products with in no time.
- Design and Developed DAO layer using Spring JDBC Template to perform basic CRUD and other complex database operations.
- Involved in using java concurrency Executor Service interface, we utilized parallel processing to invoke independent services in parallel. This helps us improving the overall response time used.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance.
- Experienced working with Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) of the project.
- Used ANT for building the entire web application and deploy them on WebSphere .
- Performed testing of the developed application.
- Followed Agile with SCRUM methodology to track project progress.
- Involved in different meetings with business to gather the requirements and documenting them and developing them according to the client requirements.
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Worked as a key resource for the IL Forms at Intralinks and involved in both Front end and back end development as a full stack developer.
- Creates Web models or prototypes that include the physical, interface, logical or data models.
- Involved in code review sessions with the developers and team leads.
- Developed Web Services in the service layer and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful.
- Involved in developing web pages using Responsive Web Design for Mobile Applications.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Used Hibernate ORM Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used CVS for version control and IBM RAD as the IDE for implementing the application.
- Helping in Testplan/scripts reviews for QA team and assisting them in creating test scenarios and running tests to improve performance of web based applications.
- Provide support in performance testing specially with load test.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Coded Action Classes, Action Form for the web tier for the Customer Service representative to send a fax request with Struts validation framework.
- Designed and developed the controller and view components using JSPs and Servlets.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviewing.
- Involved in production support and maintaining the application after production.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Log4J, SQL, Eclipse, XTML Spy, ANT, J Unit, Putty, XML, UML, OOD, MVC, JDBCConfidential
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Developed web components using JSP, Servlets and JDBC.
- Used JQUERY extensively to implement the AJAX driven application used internally.
- Involved in fixing defects and unit testing with test cases using JUnit.
- Deployed the application in WebLogic server
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Rendered HTML from XML stream using XSLT as per the business logic for different widgets.
- Developed JSP and Servlets for data collection and manipulation for the reports.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Maven for building and deployment purpose.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Fixed Cross browser issues in Internet Explorer 7+ (including IE9), Safari, Chrome and Firefox and contributed bug fixes.
- Coordinated with the QA team for testing.