- 8+ years of professional experience in developing enterprise and web applications using Object oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes Development, Integration, Implementation, Stakeholder Interaction/s, Business Analysis/Modeling, Documentation, and Testing of all software applications.
- Worked on Web applications using J2EE technologies like Java, Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Spring (MVC, IOC, Security), Spring Boot, JSF, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, and WSDL), SQL, PL/SQL.
- Expertise in developing applications following SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Microservices .
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring, Hibernate and engines like Apache CXF and Jersey.
- Good hands - on with using microservices architecture to make application scalable.
- Hands on experience in working with Advanced REST client, Postman and SOAPUI to test the developed web services.
- Proficient in using various design patterns such as MVC, Data Transfer Object, Value Object, Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, Factory Pattern and DAO.
- Worked in developing Middle-Tier components using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JNDI and other Remote Components.
- Good experience in working with MAVEN build tool.
- Good knowledge on handling Docker containers and continuous integration and automation tools like Jenkins, Cucumber.
- Good hands on experience with AWS eco-systems - EC2, EBS, S3, Amazon RDS, Cloud Watch and Auto scaling.
- Extensive use of Open Source Software such as LOG4J for logging information and exception; Apache ANT to build scripts, Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experience in working with Multi-threading and serialization for system development.
- Extensive experience on Java J2SE concepts: Multi-Threading, Collection, Exception Handling, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Used various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Good experience on using Axis2 and Web Services using WSS.
- Experience in using Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, Harvest and GIT.
- Expertise in RDBMS namely Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Sybase.
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Junit, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, EJB, JMS
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, JavaBeans
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, Oracle, Tomcat, JBoss
Web Services & XML: RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, WS-Security, XML, XHTML
Database & Environments: PL/SQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, MS-Access
IDE & Text Editors: Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA, Notepad++
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
Build/Testing tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Selenium, Log4j, Logcat, DDMS
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in technical discussions and overall architecture as well as to communicate with the other integration teams.
- Written services in AngularJS that could use Web Services using ngResource, $ http, error handling ( $q, $exceptionHandler ) and binded JSON return data to HTML elements. Integrated Web Services with backend using RESTful Web services using JAX-RS and Jersey to perform transactions.
- Worked on POC to showcase the efficiency, rendering, mobile support for the application in comparison with AngularJS.
- Involved with creation of triggers, stored procedures and functions to process the requests using PL/SQL. Involved in writing complex SQL queries for interacting and updating database.
- Implemented cache mechanism using ehCache for caching request and response objects.
- Developed the service layer by using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, and Spring AOP under the guidelines of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and implemented Spring Security, Spring Transaction management.
- Developed the Microservices using WSO framework.
- Developed DAO’s for retrieving the data from the database, and Hibernate mappings.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using Webservices - WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP for getting credit card information.
- Experience in system design and development in core java using Collections, Multi-threading.
- Performed configuration, development, and deployment using cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS)- - EC2, EBS, S3, Amazon RDS, Cloud Watch and Auto scaling.
- Developed RESTful Web Services from scratch, along with generation and parsing JSON string, used JSON Web Tokens, and used Hibernate DAO as database functionality implementation.
- Developed highly productive dynamic web applications by Groovy on Grails.
- Created multi-module maven project and used Maven to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Performed test automation on applications using Cucumber .
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications.
- Wrote the Unit test cases by using Junit framework and Mockito framework.
- Used Maven and Grunt to build and deploy the application. Worked closely with team and reviewed the code.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access using Node JS.
- Deployed the application using WebSphere. Committed the code changes to SVN using Tortoise SVN
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
Environment: Java JDK 1.7, Mongo DB, Eclipse Luna, WebSphere 8.0, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Restful Web services, AngularJS, Angular, TypeScript, Junit, Grunt, Mockito, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Design patterns, Agile Methodology, Oracle 12c, DB2, Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, JSP, Node JS, Grunt, Jenkins, JSON, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, WebLogic 8.0, HTML, AJAX, Java Script, Bootstrap, JDBC, XML, XSLT, UML, log4j, MyEclipse 6.0, Star UML, SVN and MavenConfidential, Columbus, OH
- Proactively involved in design and implementation phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology (SCRUM) during project development.
- Developed Spring MVC framework and DAO to communicate with the database.
- Developed Several UI Screens for the Customer Login Module using HTML5, jQuery and AJAX for developing presentation Views and handling multiple requests.
- Involved in describing Controller for the Views using AngularJS to handle databinding between model and views. Developed layout of Web Pages using Tiles and CSS.
- Replaced the Time taking Stored Procedures with Hibernate HQL queries and SPRING Web MVC Framework was used to develop Business Logic.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Implemented business logic components using EJB and POJOs.
- Used Oracle10g Server for database Storage and Deployment was done using Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- GIT was used as version control system.
- Wrote the ANT Scripts for BUILD and DEPLOYMENT of the application.
- Used MongoDB as a persistent store and Apache Kafka as a messaging layer for custom.
- Used CVS as a Version control tool.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP, REST Services, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka, EJB, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS, JSP, AJAX, Oracle, MongoDB, JIRA, Jenkins, GIT, Junit, Hudson, UNIX, ANT, Eclipse, Apache POI.Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in Analysis and Designing.
- Developed the prototype. Involved in low level designing in UML using Rational Rose.
- Created Spring MVC framework and DAO to communicate with database.
- Involved in Mapping of class files with database using hibernate files.
- Extensively used Custom JSP Tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Created Soap WebServices using WSDL file.
- Used SOAP based Web services for Consuming 3rd Parties for retrieving Customer information.
- Extensively used XML for communicating between external parties and for consuming the Web Services using AXIS mechanism.
- Created the war file and deploying in application server.
- Retrieved the XML and traversed the xml using SOAP.
- Testing experience include mobile browser testing, omniture testing etc.
- Extensively used AJAX for performing data operations without refreshing the page.
- Worked extensively using UNIX background. Involved in shell scripting to automate jobs.
- Used Oracle 9g for database storage and deployed the Application in Apache Tomcat.
- Wrote the test cases and checked the test case pass or fail using Junit.
- Involved in the design of application using Model View Control (MVC) Architecture and designed Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Rose.
- Designed and implemented User management and Report Management modules using J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts and Oracle Database.
- Implemented the business logic using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and service classes.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the entire business logic of the system.
- Used Web Services for creating summary and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring Web Flow.
- Used JSF Frame Work for front-end design.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Developed Junit test cases to test the functionality of application.