- Over 8+ years of Information Technology experience in Web content management systems, Web design, Web development, Java Development and SQL development.
- 4+ years of experience in Adobe CQ 5.5 and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 5.6/5.6.1/6.1/6.2
- Good experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on Adobe CQ 5.5 and AEM 5.6/5.6.1/6.1/6.2
- Have a good knowledge of AEM’s technology stack i.e. Apache Sling, OSGi and Java Content Repositories.
- Experience in installing and setting up AEM/CQ5 development tools like Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Good knowledge in implementing Adobe AEM templates, components, workflow, tagging and performing CMS administration tasks.
- Good Experience in developing Custom bundles, Custom components and Servlets.
- Knowledge in AEM Mobile development concepts like server - side Mobile API, Mobile Components, Emulators, Device Groups, Device Detection and Mobile request processing.
- Experience in developing custom templates, components and widgets.
- Knowledge on working with dispatcher module.
- Expertise in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite, RAD, and Eclipse.
- In-depth and hands on knowledge of AEM/CQ related technologies and core functionalities like WCM, Granite UI, Replication, Reverse replication, Static replication, Dispatcher flush, i18n translations, Clustering, Workflows, DAM, MSM, Vault tool, Maven, SVN, content migration, scaffolding, User management, Administration, Social Communities & Campaign management.
- Experience in implementing custom workflow models, custom workflow processes.
- Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic pages into JSP pages. Performed asynchronous data validation using AJAX.
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using Eclipse, My Eclipse 4.1.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in working with various databases like Oracle, MongoDB, DB2, Teradata and SQL Server.
- Experience in writing test cases, Unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing, documenting the test results.
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries, optimizing SQL scripts, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks in various levels like sources, mappings and targets.
- Worked in Agile environment projects and have participated in scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, story design meetings and customer demos.
- Diverse background with fast Learning and creative analytical abilities with good Technical, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
- Very passionate to learn new technologies, take new challenges and excel in career.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux/UNIX
Web Content Management Tools: Adobe Experience Manager/Adobe CQ
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, MATLAB / SIMULINK
IDE Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Brackets, My Eclipse, Maven, ANT
Database: Oracle 12C/11g/10g, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , DB2, MongoDB
Version Controlling Tools: GIT, SVN
RDBMS Utilities: TOAD, SQL developer, SQL * Loader, SQL navigator.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Confidential, Austin - TX
Sr. Adobe AEM/CQ Developer
- Understanding the business requirements and converting them to system specific AEM technical requirements.
- Involved in creating design dialog & dialogs for both Touch UI/ Classic UI .
- Closely worked with different Business System Analysts, Scrum teams and other integrated systems while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Trained the business users on AEM content authoring, Digital Asset Management and workflows.
- Developed the custom components and the OSGi services according to the business logic and functionality.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by XPath.
- Worked on custom OSGi services, workflows, sling servlets, and scheduler jobs.
- Worked on creating the sling servlets and OSGi services for the business logic to process the request.
- Used HTML, CSS, JAVSCRIPT, JSON, AJAX, jQuery and Ext JS in the Java Sever Pages.
- Worked with dispatchers for balancing of the load due to the rapid updates in pages and resolved the cache problems.
- Implemented AEM Components using slightly, templating language.
- Customized Touch UI slightly Text & Image Component based on the authoring requirements.
- With the help of MSM (Multi Site Manager) created Blueprints & Live Copies and Internationalized components and dialogs.
- Involved in content migration from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.0 and 6.0 to 6.1
- Server monitoring and implementing automated/custom maintenance tasks.
- Integration of AEM with Adobe Marketing cloud and other third-party services.
- Worked on development of adaptive form components, creation of forms and debugging the forms issues.
- Assisted QA in writing the test cases effectively and addressing the issues raised at the environment level.
- Developed custom reports for the business users like pages published in last week, component reports, workflow reports, user reports.
- Worked on performance tuning, root cause analysis for support projects.
- Act as a technical lead for offshore and on-site teams.
- Conducting knowledge sharing sessions to train the team.
Sr. Adobe AEM / CQ Developer
- Developed many custom components, templates which are used by content authors to create the web pages.
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates,reusable components,dialogs,widgets,workflow in AEM 6.2
- Create and maintain customer-facing Adobe AEM content management systems.
- Support of Touch UI (6.1)
- Developed AEM components by using Touch UI interface.
- Implemented Sling Servlets and created OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp and webservices and custom business logic in java and deploy as jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Development and support of CQ components which consume CXF based Restful web services.
- Developed custom OSGI services, sling servlets and customized Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Mentored the new resources on AEM technology.
- Developing the CQ components, extending the out of the box CQ components.
- Involved in Production, QA, User Acceptance Testing, Dev environment setups.
- Resolve the bugs that were reported by QA and provide solution documents for the stories worked on.
- Involved in configuration of replication agents, reverse replication, and dispatcher flush agents.
- Worked on configuring the web servers for load balancing, writing the caching rules.
- Have trained the business users on content authoring in AEM.
- User management, permissions management and handling the business requests for any urgent content changes.
- Assisted the UI team to integrate backend logic with front end code.
- Managing the user client libraries and debugging them.
- Used Package Manager for building and deploying packages in Publish, DEV, QA environments.
- Worked on CQ Personalization, Localization and Campaign Management.
- Involved in content migration from CQ 5.5 to AEM 5.6 and AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.2
- Building OSGi bundles using Maven that uses the JCR API to deploy on Adobe CQ.
- Participate in daily standups and identify the road blocks and get the burn down charts updated.
- Involved in developing different components using Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE.
- Worked on CRX, DAM, automation of deployments using Jenkins and Maven.
- Assisting the support team once the project went live.
- Used GIT which is a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Responsible for debugging, analyzing and fixing all the code related issues and front end/backend related issues that arise out of the production systems.
- Migrating the products, tags taxonomy, time zones, states and country details from site core CMS to Adobe CQ 5.5.
- Created scaffold for the migration structures (products, time zones, states and countries, etc.).
- Programmatically created CQ pages using the scaffold and the data in site core exported as xml.
- Users can view the data using the scaffold and update the same.
- Created an AngularJS add on lib that allows component developers to define and bind to W3C Custom Elements.
- Users can create new CQ pages using the scaffold.
- Developed templates, dialogs, widgets, components such as Listing, "Ratings and Comments", which will provide the ability to the user to rate and provide comments for Quest Diagnostic products.
- Helped to setup an auto-generated mail using html template concept, which sends the requested information upon user request by filling a form.
- Involved in CQ5.5 related design and framework development using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundles, JCR/Sling API, configuring Cloud Services, publish and author set-up.
- Developed tricky ExtJs scripts and Ajax calls to read and display dynamic data from a configurable source.
- Building capabilities and expertise around Google analytics.
- GIT is used as a distributed version control system for code. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine from Adobe CQ 5.5.
- Worked on Customer facing digital properties to create, build and maintain the user interface for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Create easy to use and maintain Sightly and JSP components.
- Achieved detail knowledge on XSS API of CQ5 to handle cross site scripting.
- Design & Development of Mobile Related Components and renditions for multi form factor devices.
- Display in Pages of Videos, Images from Adobe Scene 7 and DAM.
- Worked on implementing Responsive design on CQ5 platform using frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management, to manage and store all the media.
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in the creation of UI specification documents by interacting with business users and design documentation and data modelling for the entire project.
- Defined multiple Data sources on the server side to be used in applications with JNDI.
- Entire Application was developed in Eclipse. GWT plug-in is used for browser testing and compatibility of AJAX and JQuery components along with JUnit. Agile Methodology is used to develop the application, involved in daily SCRUM meetings to discuss the status and progress of individual Sprints and was mainly interacting with the business users for data migration and testing the application.
- Experience on SVN repositories for version controlling, and Log4J is used for Logging Errors, Exceptions.
- Involved in integrating applications with other application using IBM WebSphere.
- Good knowledge on automated data loading using SSIS package to fetch, load and parse data from various external sources such spreadsheets and flat files from DB2 in to SQL Server Database.
- Involved in development, performance testing & defects fixing, also followed an Issue Tracker to log the issues and fixes applied daily to streamline the application development.
- Used GIT controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Involved in the architecture, design and development of high traffic application built in Java/J2EE using MVC architecture integrating spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks in SOA.
- Used struts validation framework to perform Server-side validations.
- Involved in the creation of data model and data dictionary during the application design phase.
- Implemented ORM with HIBERNATE to make the Persistence class objects interact with numerous SQL Server tables spanned across various schemas as per MODOC standards.
- Experience on Test/Prod environment for continuous build and deployments in Jenkins.
- Involved in Local deployment and testing was performed in JBoss while final Testing, Stage and Production versions are deployed on the WebSphere Server.
- Performed various business services are exposed as Restful Web Services to the external clients during the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation.
- Experience on Apache Ant as build tool to automate the build process for the entire application
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 1.x, Spring boot, JBoss 4.x, DB2, GIT, IBM web sphere, SVN, Log4j, Jenkins, JQuery, Glassfish, AJAX, DOJO, Backbone JS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, GIT, Scrum, Apache Ant. Hibernate 3.0, MS SQL Server 2008, SOA, cXML, JSP, Eclipse, GWT, JUnit, WebSphere 6.0Confidential, Boston MA
Java J2EE Developer
- Creating Feeds, Categories using Enterprises Service Platform application.
- Designing data marts, custom views and implementing extract reports for clients.
- Involving data model configuration for extract generation for clients.
- Assist in resolving production support problems. Develop and suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems. Contribute greatly on increasing in code quality and productivity through Test/Behaviour Driven Development, Refactoring, Estimation and Planning.
- Developed Java Message Services (JMS) using Message Queue and Topic.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document highly complex programs. Develop complex test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs using Java and Oracle technologies.
- Provide devise creative and efficient technical solutions, Implement Service Oriented Architecture with ESP reporting tools. Implemented Service Oriented Architecture with Web Services components such as SOAP, WSDL protocols and RESTful API.
- Supporting production applications and fixed production issues.
- Write Message flows using ESQL, Java to interface with various systems.
- Effectively managed deliverables with Agile Methodology and Scrum Software Development.
- Developing client specific stories and tasks using agile methodology.
Environment: Core Java, UNIX, J2EE, Eclipse, Web Services, Oracle, TOAD, Apache Tomcat, Maven, SOAP, Restful API, JMS QUEUE and TOPIC