- Overall 8+ years of experience in development and implementation of large - scale, Object-Oriented, high-performance Web-based Client-Server applications by using Java , J2EE Technologies.
- Hands-on experience in building Rich UI and RWD Applications using Angular JS, Angular 2 and 4, React JS, Backbone JS, Node JS, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, Boot Strap, JSP, JSTL, JSON, AJAX, JQuery.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services, Micro-Services, WSDL.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPATH and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB .
- Expertise in implementing Web Services , Micro-Services , AWS, Docker and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Struts 1.2/2.0, Spring 3.x/4.x/Boot, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Web services, Apache Kafka .
- Extensive work experience on Spring Framework modules ( Spring Core, Spring Web, Spring JDBC, Spring Rest Services, Spring Data Access/Integration, Spring Batch, Spring AOP,Spring Transaction and Spring Security ).
- Expertise in designing several Entity classes with relational database, involved in designing generic DAOs for the domain model to increase the reusability of methods by using of Hibernate with JPA annotation .
- Proficient in design patterns such as MVC(Model-View-Controller), Singleton, DAO, DTO, Composite View, Business Delegate, Controller Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, Observer, Iterator, Session Facade, Decorator, Adapter and View Helper Pattern .
- Well experienced in developing Database components like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server2012, 2014 and DB2 databases.
- Extensive experience with NoSql Databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Developed Micro-Services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Netflix Eureka, Ribbon, FeignClient .
- Strong understanding of Micro-Service patterns - Hystrix, Aggregator, Proxy chaining .
- Hands on Experience in AWS Services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Automated project requests by writing Perl and UNIX Shell scripts.
- Expertise in developing UNIX Shell scripts, Perl scripts to load data through SQL Loader & Oracle data pump.
- Experience on creating Docker container images , pushing images, integration of Spring Boot .
- Hands on experience in working with Kubernetes for managing related, distributed cluster components.
- Experience in working with messaging systems like Kafka , Kafka event Sourcing.
- Developed multiple POCs using Scala and deployed on the Yarn , performance of Spark, Mongo DB .
- Knowledge in developing the applications using Python and Ruby programming.
- Expertise in working with different Algorithm techniques and Data Structures to process data in less complexity.
- Developed API's and REST API proxy using APIGEEEdge for sending mobile notifications, implemented payment gateway on APIGEE Edge API Management Platform.
- Proficiency in deploying J2EE Applications archives (JAR, WAR and EAR) on IBM Web Sphere Application server , Apache Tomcat Web Server and BEA Web Logic Application Server .
- Expertise in using Maven, Apache Camel, ANT and Jenkins for automating software builds processes andartifacts.
- Solid understanding of source controllers like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Co-ordinate with team for analysis and requirement gathering in methodologies- Agile(Scrum), TDD , XP,Waterfall.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Netbeans, intellij 14.x/15.x.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit.
Programming Languages: JAVA, JDK 1.5,1.6, 1.7, 1.8, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Platforms: Windows 2003, 2008 Server, Linux, Unix
Java Core: Threads, Exception Handling, Lambda Expressions, Stream API, Collections, Functional Interfaces and Date API
Build Tools: Apache, ANT, Gradle &Maven
IDE& Reporting Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, JBuilder 2005, 2006
Java Message Service: MQ, IBM MQ, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ
J2EE MVC Frameworks: SPRING3.0, 4.0, Struts 1.1
Databases: Oracle, MY SQL, DB2, MongoDB, Mark Logic and Cassandra
Database Tools: SQL Developer for Oracle, Connect/J for MySQL, IBM DB2
Application Servers: Web Logic, WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS and Team Foundation Server
Middleware Technologies: EJB, JNDI, JMS (Java Message Service) and SOA
Web Services: JAX-RS, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
Design Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo
Testing: Junit, Selenium, QC, TEST NG, Mockito
Logging Tools: Log4j, slf4j, Splunk
Sr.Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases with Agile.
- Developed design documents with Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- The presentation layer used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of Angular JScomponents, directives, filters, services and router modules.
- Responsible for developing Single Page Applications using Angular2 framework includes Typescript.
- Built Web pagesusing jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, JQ-Validator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS.
- Working with Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Filters, Stream API, for Each () method in Iterable interface, new Date API, Predicates and Functional Interfaces.
- Constructed restful API's in collaboration with backend Node.js server and SQL database.
- Utilized Node.jsand Angular for scalable website architecture and real-time technology.
- Implemented Spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented Micro Services with Spring Cloud provided library services like Netflix Eureka Naming Server, Netflix Ribbon and Feign Client as a Rest client to map response to the client bean.
- Involved in the migration legacy Java services into Micro Services architecture, decomposing monolith applications in a set of discrete services.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code in order to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle for Micro Services.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- All the functionality is implemented by using Spring IO, Spring Boot and Implemented J2EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC,Spring transactions, AOP, Batch and Spring security modules.
- Designed several persistent classes and involved in designing and creating generic DAOs for the domain model by using of Hibernate 4.x with JPA annotation.
- Used Spring Boot with ORM Framework (Hibernate) to do CRUD operations with Database.
- Implemented Apache CXF to create SOAP based Restful web services. And created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices in Docker container byusing AWS admin console.
- Maintainedand expanded AWS(Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack, defined AWSSecurity Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances .
- Creating alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch .
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets .
- Configured AWS Identityand Access Management(IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication, auto scaling the instances to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly reliable systems.
- Worked on Node JS as part of the Serverless architecture assignment with AMAZON AWS and Lambda functions.
- Worked on different Cloudera Hadoop tools like Sqoop, Hive, Scala and Spark to process server log data.
- Used Akka as a framework to create reactive, distributed, parallel and resilient concurrent applications in Scala .
- Developed high-performance distributed queuing systems using Scala, Redis, Akka, MQ messaging, and JSON.
- Implemented Event Sourcing using Akka .
- Installed Kafka on the cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java to establish a connection from source to HDFS with popular hash tags.
- Built real time pipeline for streaming data using Kafka and Spark-Streaming .
- Developed integration modules for disparate clients using Apache Camel .
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven3.3 to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools 4.xand ILOG with correspond to validate business User Roles.
- Used GIT for version control and source repository, Used Fisheye for Code Review and JIRA for reporting Bugs.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread using Executor Service Framework access.
- Created continuous integration builds using Ant, Jenkins, Gradle and deployed on WebSphere app server.
- Done with Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Used Soap UI for web service testing, Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Written SQL queries,PL SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSql (MongoDB) databases in production domain.
- Participated in migration to DB2 data base from Oracle DB.
- Experience withJUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Done with Unit testing using MOKITO.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.7/1.8, Spring 4.x, Hibernate 4.x, Restful Web Services, Micro-Services, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Angular 2, JSON, React JS, Ajax, Maven 3.0, WAS, Unix, Perl, AWS EC2, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, AWS IAM, S3, Docker, Soap UI, Jenkins, Git, JUnit 4.4, Log4j, Apache Kafka, Camel, MongoDB, Oracle 11g, Agile Scrum.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr.Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used React JS for creating loop directive and components to render views and to update object model dynamically.
- Used Bootstrap and React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Analyzed the React JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Developed the application using Spring FrameworkModel View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- ImplementedSpring Securityfor Authorizationslike Method Level and URL Level Authorization using Spring AOP.
- ImplementedSpring Transactionfor the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope and check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Used Web services (SOAP, REST) for transmission of large blocks of data over HTTP.
- Created continuous integration builds using AntJenkins. And deployed on WebSphere app server.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP protocol to transfer the amount to other application remotely.
- Developed application using design patterns likeSession Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory and Singleton.
- Wrote code Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call and to fetch data from web services via JSON response and updating theHTML pages.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS and Apache Kafka.
- Develop Restful service using Scala, Akka and Spray framework with functional programming techniques.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP, Used JAX-B parser for marshaling and un-marshaling.
- Developed Spring based presentation layer, hibernate based DAO layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the SQL Server 2014.
- We had to work ETL tools like SSIS,SSRS.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store images to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria etc.
- Used Docker for possible to production to the development environment to fast possible for interactive use.
- For fixing an application, Docker is used to provide many tools that are not necessarily specific to containers, to provide extremely useful functionality and to include the ability to checkpoint containers and container versions.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWSElastic Load Balancing , EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Created Perl script for automated email to the team regarding the delay in upstream data files.
- Using Kafka for Publish/Subscribe pattern in application dealing with messaging.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Followed the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in Hash Map, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Worked with Web Sphere Application Server as application server.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application. .
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects so as to be able to modify the data received in the response.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA ) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Used Angular JS, Node JS and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS created role based HTML navigation menu where in menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Worked on Node JS providing an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that optimizes an application's throughput and scalability.
- Implemented client side Interface using Node JS andUsedfor creating reusable UI components.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to business classes using Auto wiredannotation.
- Implemented Spring Batch to design a lightweight and comprehensive solution to enable for batch applications.
- Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring AOP.
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through Restful Services.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) to retrieve data from service and made REST API calls from Angular JSand parsed the data to client and handled the security using Spring Security .
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Utilized Splunk for aggregating various logs from different systems.
- Experience in implementing custom monitoring system through Splunk into deployment processes.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the Spring ORM to perform persistence operations on the database.
- Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Apache Kafka is used to send message objects to client queues and topics.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Hibernate annotations are included for Oracle DB.
- Developed strategies and tools to create an efficient automated integration and release process using Jenkins.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT .
- Log4j is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Working with on-site and off-site resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object oriented approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Developed web based application using Spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Setting up the basic project set-up from scratch of Spring-Hibernate App based on Design.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification.
- Used Apache CXF to post messages to external vendor sites and exposed Web Services to other client applications.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested service using SOAP UI.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS 2.0 and Apache Axis 2.
- Tested REST services using Google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Worked on Junit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Collected requirements from Agents for documenting the requirements of Accounting module, claims module.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and build and release Spring framework.
- Responsible developing Persistence classes using Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server.
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application.
- Worked on JPA for persisting the objects into the system.
- Created services for various modules like Account Creation and Maintenance using Spring.
- Lead the design of the new, single-page, Ajax-driven, HTML application.
- Used apache-Maven tool to build, configure, and package and deploy an application project.
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAP UI to test the SOAP.
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Used ANT tool to build and deploy applications.
- Generated the required XML files to transfer data between the server and the web pages.
- Used Concurrent Versioning System (CVS) as a version controlling for the source code check in and check outs.
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective XML schemas.
- XPATH expressions are used to extract data from the XML files.
- Involved in preparing the detailed design document for the project.
- Creating class diagrams, sequence diagrams, Data Model and Object Model using Rational Software Architect.
- Implemented the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE standards.
- Developed three tier architecture using MVC design patterns of Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Web modules.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring and Hibernate and usedgeneric DAOdesign to build Hibernate DAO classes.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object persistency.
- Written Delegate services provided web services SOAP, XPATH, XSLT, DTD to the end clients
- Involved in configuring Hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database for the modules.
- Implemented logger for debugging and testing purposes using Log4j.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL stored procedures using TOAD.
- Developed ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Weblogicapplication server.
- Involved in configuration of Eclipse, TOAD and Web Logic Application server.
Environment: Eclipse, Weblogic application server, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate , Unit Test (JUNIT), XML, JSTL, Spring Tag Libraries, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, MySQL, Rest web services, JQuery, Log4J, Maven, Java script, HTML.