- Over all 7+ years of experience in Object - Oriented Analysis & Design, Development with strong Java / J2EE programming background developing Web based application using Agile methodologies practices
- Strong Programming Skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using JAVA with various J2EE technologies JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Struts, JMS SOAP/Rest Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and Angular JS.
- Hands on experience with different Enterprise frameworks like spring, Struts, Axis2, Log4j.
- Expertise in programming with Spring Framework, Spring dependency injection, handler mappings with Spring MVC annotations, Spring AOP, Spring DAO and ORM Integration.
- Sound knowledge of Object Relation mapping tools Hibernate.
- Experienced in working with back end layer using SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Excellent knowledge of databases and developing Hibernate framework based DAO layer using ORM concepts and JPA annotations for persisting and retrieving data through MySQL and Oracle databases
- Expertise in XML based Web Services Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, JAXP parser to transfer and transform data between applications based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Experience implementing Jersey RESTful web services with JAX-RS annotation
- Working Experience in designing the Front-end pages using JSF, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, CSS, XML.
- Experience developing Service (EJB) components for middle tier component to implement business logic and deploying on JBOSS web server
- Designed and developed various middleware integration components using various messaging technologies like JMS, Web sphere MQ and Mule ESB.
- Have used Several Application Servers such as Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBOSS and web servers like Tomcat.
- Expertise in testing with and deploying applications using Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience working on UNIX, LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Developed user interface using JSTL, Struts tag libraries, HTML and wrote client side validation scripts using Java Script.
- Performed code enhancements, new feature implementation, and unit testing of the code following best practices.
- Expertise on J2EE Design patterns and Core Java Design patterns like MVC, Factory, Session facade, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, VO, DAO.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and developing applications using UML.
- Strong experience working with databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2) and programming languages SQL, PL/SQL in developing Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Joins.
- Experience in various XML technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath, XSD, DTD, and XQuery.
- Very good working knowledge on configuration management tools like SVN, GIT and CSV.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: SJSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, EJB, Mule ESB, SOAP/Rest Web Services.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, Angular JS
IDE's: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebSphere Application Development Studio 5.1.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, Postgres
Source Control: Clear Case, CVS, Subversion, GitHub
Testing and Build Tools: Ant, Maven, JUnit
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Application Servers: Web Logic 7.1/8.1, Glassfish 4.0, Apache Tomcat Server, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.0
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Development and overall support of IBM Initiate MDM/EMPI solution including current Patient/Provider & any other future modules.
- Manage all requests via OPAS tickets and Service Management protocols according to the client account SLAs. Responsible for sending out communications via Application Alerts for scheduled & emergency maintenance / outages.
- Developed user interface using Java Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script, Angular JS for the Presentation layer.
- Developed entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using Spring Frame work
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frameworks.
- Developed REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. Restful web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional Restful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology.
- Experienced with Jenkins methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Developed POJO classes and used annotations to map with database tables.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Used SQL Queries in Java code to do select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement.
- Used JUnit, a test framework which uses annotations to identify methods that specify a test.
- Good hands on UNIX commands, used to see the log files on the production server.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Built the application using MAVEN and deployed using IBM WebSphere Application server.
Environment: Java, MDM, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest web services, JMS, HL7, Tomcat 7.0, Unix, JSF, JSTL, Ajax, jQuery, XML, Java Script, Apache CXF, JSON, Junit, Log4j, DB2, Toad for DB2, Maven.
Confidential, San Antonio
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Following agile methodology with Daily scrum meetings, involved in sprint planning, story board preparation.
- Developed Spring DAO template and integrated with Hibernate to all type of CRUD operations.
- Designed and developed the Data access layer using Spring-Hibernate integration.
- Experienced in using different spring annotations to implement business and navigation layer.
- Implemented page based specific values, message displays using Spring MVC interceptors, message sources and resource bundles.
- Implemented proto type beans incorporated into singleton beans using spring look-up methods.
- Implemented Caching Aspect to implement caching mechanism using Spring AOP concepts.
- Developed various helper classes which needed following core Java multi - threaded programming and collection classes.
- In the Front end of the Application designed and implemented a publishing framework and reusable UI component library based on Angular JS, Ajax, and jQuery
- Exposed the application as a REST web service and implemented the authentication for that.
- Implemented SOAP based web service using Spring CXF and JMS configuration objects.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Responsible for uploading, branching, versioning and maintaining source code using Git and GitHub repositories.
- Generating Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Responsible for design and developing persistence classes using Hibernate, and Spring Hibernate Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Developed custom JSON parsers to automatically discover the projects or schemas defined in the data source.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web Logic Application Server using Jenkins.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation on the values (UI) hold.
- Wrote Stored Procedures using SQL query language in Oracle.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Used agile pattern, attending scrums on regular basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used Maven to build all the plugins and verify all the test cases which are part of the build.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest web services, JMS, JSF, Ajax, jQuery, XML, XSLT, Junit, Log4j, Oracle, TDD, Maven, Agile Scrum.
- Understanding functional specifications, designing of SDLC.
- Handled events and runtime errors using JSF event listeners and validations.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- ‘Convention Based Coding’ is Designed and developed by utilizing Hibernates persistence framework and OR Mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSF tag libraries.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Writing PL/SQL procedures and functions using PL/SQL editor.
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Designed and developed the Validators, Controller Classes and Java bean components.
- Participated in the design and development of database schema and Entity-Relationship diagrams of the backend Oracle database tables for the application.
- Application was developed using RAD with application server as WebSphere using Clear Case Explorer and GIT repositories.
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application.
- Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Designed and built SOAP web service interfaces implemented in Java
- Used Apache Ant for the build process.
- Used Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for documentation, designing, development and user acceptance of the system.
- Understanding the various functional requirements for a module and client discussions.
- Documenting the requirements and check pointing the document with clients periodically.
- Team member of Finalization design strategies for various functional requirements.
- Solved defects in the Java J2EE application running on a JBOSS J2EEweb server.
- Re-factored Java code, solved numerous defects, and developed the Government contract feature.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using JSP, HTML and Java Script
- Developed features and solved defects in the C-language CGI application running on an Apache web server and in the C++ host server.
- Active Participation in coding in Java and reviews.
- Identifying and resolving implementation level dependencies on and by other modules.
- Involved in code reviews and debugging.
- Involved in rewriting the SQL queries to improve the performance.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL Stored Procedures in Oracle.
- Interfaced with the client team and development team during acceptance testing and dry runs on the production systems.