- Over 16+ Years of progressive experience in developing high performance, highly scalable and distributed web applications using Java/J2EE technologies in Telecom, Education, Finance, Manufacturing and Health Care domains.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC including requirement analysis, applications design, development, testing, integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and support of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Expertise in developing Java based Web applications using J2EE, Core Java, multi-threading, Java & J2EE Design Patterns, JSP, EJB, Servlets, MVC design pattern, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, JAXB, WebServices and Apache Axis.
- Developed Loader and Updater to load the data form the database to the Websphere eXtreme scale Datagrid using Multithreading.
- Excellent experience with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB’s) and deployed them in Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat application server environments to implement business logic.
- Experience with JMS MDB’s and configuration of Connection Factories and Topics/Queues.
- Extensive experience in Development Tools like Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD 5.0), Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Gel, RAD.
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Function and Views with PL/SQL for implementing database level business logic.
- Designed and developed Oracle database tables using Erwin, Visio and implemented Normalization for the application performance.
- Application Performance analysis using Wily, JProfiler on cluster environments. With multiple JVM’s.
- Expert in creating and deploying EAR and WAR files in Websphere/ Weblogic / JBoss application Server and Tomcat Web Server using Ant and Maven on Windows and UNIX Machines.
- Excellent experience with version control tools such as VSS, CVS, Harvest and Rational Clear Case.
Frameworks/Design Patterns: Struts, spring, Hibernate, Java/J2EE Design Patterns, JSF, Rich Faces, My Faces, Dojo, .
Middleware: Java/ J2EE, Multi-Threading, Sockets, Java Beans, JNDI, EJB, MDB, RMI, JDBC, JMS, Web-Services, Xerses.
Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
Application Servers: Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat, JBoss.
Performance Tools: JProfiler, Wily.
IDE: Eclipse 3.0, IntelliJ IDEA, WSAD, JBuilder, Net Beans, RAD, RSA (Rational Software Architect), Toad, Quest Central, Xml Spy.
Configuration Tools/Scripting: Ant Script, Maven, Toad, (IBM) Clear Case, CVS, VSS, MS Projects, UNIX Shell Scripting, Dream Weaver.
Modeling/ Design: UML, Rational Rose, MS Visio, Erwin.
O/S: Windows-NT/2000/XP, UNIX.
Secondary Skills: ASP (IIS), VB 6.0, Log4j, iText.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Software Engineer / Lead.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the off-shore team on their day-to-day activities.
- Re-design and development of batch services to Restful web-services using spring 4 and spring boot.
- Developed the procedures to retrieve the communication preferences for all the members of a campaign.
- Written business modules to produce and consume messages to rabbit MQ and synchronizing the messages using java concurrency.
- Developed the communication preference module using rest-full web service and Java-8.
Environment: Core Java 8, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring 4, JDBC, XML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, Spring Batch, Oracle.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Sr. Software Engineer/ Lead.
- Design and Development of MTAS Micro service with spring boot.
- Developed Oracle Coherence Module to store and retrieve the data between MyVerizon system.
- Developed the UI Card with Angular Js and spring.
- Developed JMS Consumers which will consume Messages for any user plan and based on the plan they will process the messages.
- Family Base Application we are using Cassandra db.
- Written Complex queries and tuning database table because of performance Issues.
- Developed Alerts and Notifications using Spring Batch.
- Developed APIs to send data to external users and internal applications using Rest full Web Services using Apache Http Client.
- Developed the family-base application with Cassandra db and JPA Data Repository.
- Developed Web service client code to communicate with Parago systems using Soap.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. Software Engineer.
- Analysis, evaluates, test debug document and implements moderately complex software applications.
- Devise and modify procedures and solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Hands on with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Normalization of Database Tables, views and Tuning Complex Queries.
- Developed Message Consumer and publishers to send messages for requests to change the packages so that the respective packages will be processed using JMS.
- Running Batch operations to generate Xml files for GRE Packages and storing in the database in zipped format using Spring Batch.
- Developed IBIS APIs to send data to external users and internal applications using Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSL, XPath, XML and Apache Axis.
- Writing XSL Scripts to convert the data coming from xml to QTI Xml Output because it should be communicated to all the other clients and other internal downstream Business Systems.
Sr. Software Engineer.
- Interaction with business team to gather specific requirements, designing use cases, publishing design artifacts for the new and existing business processes.
- Worked on Websphere eXtreme Scale Data grid and written loader and updater for loading/updating data to the grid into multiple partitions using multi threading and accessing the grid using the API’s.
- Worked on Web services client to connect to the service using two ways SSL Certificates.
- Developed the Device Registration, Customer Alerts, RBT Tagging and Friend Recommendations using JMS.
- Worked on Error Handling Mechanisms between MCS and other Systems like Vision.
- Design and development of server side components using Servlets, JAX-RPC, JAXB, XSD, EJB and design patterns.
Environment: Java, Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JDBC), HTML, XML, XSD, EJB, Oracle, Toad, WebSphere, Spring, JMS, WINDOWS, UNIX, CVS, Web services, SOAP UI, RSA, Data grid.
- Developed the user interfaces for the Application.
- Developed EJB’s (Stateless Session Beans and Entity Beans) in the Application layer.
- Developed Factory Patterns like Data Access Objects and Session Façade and other Helper Classes.
- Developed the Application with Struts Framework and also designed Dispatch Action and Form Beans.
- Implemented Struts Validation Frame work for Validation.
- Involved in Unit and Functional Testing.
Environment: Java, Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC), HTML, EJB, DB2, Quest Central, WebLogic, Struts, MVC, JUnit, WINDOWS 2000, UNIX, Clear Case, Eclipse.
- Responsible in handling the server side Business Components using EJB’s.
- Designed the complete module using the EJB’s Authorization and Authentication with Roles.
- Developed complicated Queries using SQL.
- Responsible for developing various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are being used across all the modules of the application.
- Used Struts MVC Framework in developing the Application.
- Involved in Unit Testing
Environment: Java, Core Java, EJB, Oracle, Toad, WebSphere, Struts, MVC, JUnit, UNIX, VSS, Eclipse.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Developed the user interfaces for the Application Use Case analysis, Designing Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Developed Stateless Session EJB’s and Entity Beans with Helper and Utility classes.
- Developed Custom Entity Beans i.e., Course Grind Entity Beans for Better Performance.
- Developed the Applications using JSP, HTML, Servlets and Java Script
- Development of the application is done on Websphere.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
Environment: Java, Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC), HTML, EJB, Oracle, WebSphere, Tomcat,, MVC, Eclipse.