- 17 years of experience in Software Development with extensive experience in Banking and Financial Services
- 5 years of experience in Architecting solutions, Tech Lead—specialized in J2EE based enterprise wide application development..
- 3 years of experience in Agile Software Development using Scrum methodology.
- 9 years of US work experience in Banking, Infrastructure and Automobile industries
- Design, Development and Architectural experience in J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring boot, Sybase, oracle, Spring Security, JQuery, JSON, Webservices and Mobile application development projects
- Skilled in all phases of the software development lifecycle; expert in translating business requirements into technical solutions; and passionate about quality, usability, security and scalability.
Primary skills: Java/J2EE,Spring, Web Services, Object Oriented Programming, Agile Scrum
Secondary Skills: Struts, Oracle, Dev Ops / Continuous Integration with Jenkins, ETL/Informatica
Additional Skills: Unix, Perl, LEX/YACC, Jackson, JSON, SOAP, REST, Documentum, Mobile Application Development, ATG Dynamo, ERWIN, Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect, Clear Case, SVN, Autosys, ControlM, Zabbix Monitoring, GemFire cache, Jenkins, Hibernate, NDM, VC++, VersionOne, Sybase, Power Builder, Service Now, PCF, Micro Services, Docker, Spring Boot, Python
- Manage the Mission Critical Time Keeping applications suite; which consists of multiple application with various technological environments
- Lead the solutioning and designing efforts towards the implementation of new enhancements and functional processes.
Development Environment: Java, J2EE, Sybase/Oracle, AIX, WebSphere, Rest Service, Cognos, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JSON, Restful Web services
- Developed a Web application to manage and control customer’s infrastructure configurations using Spring framework.
- Design the offline and online process for various integration components with Spring batch and SOAP services
- Design the continuous integration environment with Jenkins and reviewed puppet based DevOps implementation and mentoring and coaching team members on the process and methodologies
- Coordinating the communication and deliveries between Product Owner, Business Team and offshore development team. Lead the project from inception till production deployment.
- Interact with Enterprise leads from Architect and Solutioning groups to review various integration points.
- Lead the efforts for infrastructure architecture requirements
- Prepared the requirement and functional design for Zabix Monitoring and Define the best practices and guidelines for solution implementation
- Involve in Preparation of Project Plan/Sprint Planning/Release Planning, Estimation and Other Management related artifacts.
- Involve in preparing/reviewing and grooming User Stories
- Lead the management presentation for architectural and business process.
- Co - ordinated with Functional testing, Automated testing, Performance testing and Security screening of the application
Development environment: Spring MVC, spring Batch, SOAP Web Service, Spring Security, Layer7, Bootstrap, jQuery, Jackson, JSON, ControlM, Zabix monitoring, Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Hibernate
- Enhanced the Insurance Web application with better UX and resolved integration issues with SSO
- Co-ordinate with different business/technical teams to analyze specific functionalities and integration points
- Involved in reviewing detailed analysis of the user stories
- Prepared and managed the Project Plan/Release Plan, Estimation and Other Management related artifacts.
Development Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, ICEfaces, EJB3, jQuery, DB2
Technical Lead/Solution Architect
- Solution/Technical Architect in charge of the Requirements, Design, Architecture and Coding for the Confidential application.
- Managed various architecture reviews/assessments to validate the architecture/design of the Confidential with enterprise team.
- Involved in Preparation of IWO, Project Plan, Sizing and Other Management related artifacts.
- Handled multiple projects like CCER (Commercial Card Expense Reporting), MCC (Merchant Category Code ), Offers POC, Exec/Safeway Demo and Confidential development at the same time
- Lead the efforts to prepare Use Cases, Functional Specification Documents ( Confidential ) and High level Design document (HLD).
- Initiated and maintain the Agile process across the delivery life cycle
- Coordinating the communication and deliveries between onsite team and offshore development team.
Development Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 2, Oracle, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Hibernate, Webservices (SOAP/Rest), IPhone Native Code (IOS), JSON, APNS, JPA, ESAPI-CSRF, WS-Security-Apache Rampart, Hibernate
Confidential, San Francisco
- Participated in one of the largest banking merges in the US for data integration
- Design and Development of Informatica work flows
- Data Analysis, Preparing the Mapping doc and Confidential
- Lead the efforts in migration of multiple products the same time, from product analysis till production
- Lead the integration efforts with legacy Wachovia systems and Confidential systems, in co-ordination with different client departments and product managers.
- Design and Developed reconciliation reports using Java and automated the workflow with Autosys, NDM and Shell scripting
- Development Environment: Java, J2EE, Web Logic Portal, Oracle, Shell and PERL scripts, Hibernate, Autosys, NDM
Architect / System Analyst
Confidential, San Francisco
- Lead the efforts to channel the requirements and designed the application for Health Account Management ( Confidential ) to cater Confidential customers
- Co-ordinate with various teams with in the bank and offshore team to meet the project time lines and deliverables.
- Guide both offshore and onshore team thru various phases of technical implementations
- Lead the technical efforts to do the Web Logic migration on the portal side
- Lead the integration efforts with various internal banking systems with Portal
- Managed the application thru different testing cycle, coordinating the infrastructure team, Business Team and the QA team
- Depict the UML artifacts with Enterprise Architect
Development Environment: Java, J2EE, Web Logic Portal, Oracle, Shell and PERL scripts, Hibernate, Autosys, NDM
Confidential, Salt Lake City
- Requirement analysis, system design and development for Confidential merger with Amex
- Co-ordinate the business checkout for various releases
Development Environment: WebLogic, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle
Confidential, San Francisco
- Architected and designed the Web application for Confidential -Online Enrollment with struts frame work
- Designed and developed standalone applications for Spread Sheet reporting for Account Restructuring
- Integrate the application scripts with PERL/SHELL wrappers for the batch process to support ETL
- Prepare the deployment Game Plan and lead the deployment process.
- Prepare the artifacts like Confidential, Architecture diagram, Tech Support Manual, Batch Process Diagram and other UML artifacts
- Production support on various applications.
- Developed RnR reports with POWERPLUS system
- Developed the content management with Documentum for ISG
Development Environment: Java, J2EE, ETL, Web Logic, SUN App server, PERL, I-Text, Oracle, XML, JMS, JCE API, Net Beans, Shell and PERL scripts, Web Logic Portal, Hibernate, Autosys, NDM and Clearcase, Struts, UML, Enterprise Architect, Clear Case, DCM
- Tech Lead for Business/DAO layer for the Performance measurement application to produce performance analysis for clients investment portfolios
- Build engineer for nonstandard version of Web Sphere Web Achieve
Development Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Struts, WebSphere 3.5.4, VAJ, Oracle 9i Enterprise Edition, ETL, Cognos, RAD