- Around 12 + Years of progressive experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, development and implementation of software applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, with over 7 years experience in WebSphere, WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server, WebSphere Interchange Server, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere Business Modeler, and WebSphere Business Monitor. Good Experience with System Integration architecture, Interface design and development.
- Java/J2EE Professional having 8+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Client/Server, Distributed, and Internet Applications using Object Oriented and RDBMS Concepts.
- Extensive experience with technologies related to Java, J2EE, UML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, AJAX, JSF, PRIME Faces, JQuery, XML, JDBC, and Data Base to build n - tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Strong expertise in developing web user interfaces using HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, JSF, Prime Faces, JQuery and business layer components using Servlets, EJB Session Beans, Entity Beans, MDB, Web Services - SOAP & REST, RMI, JNDI, JMS, LDAP, and IBM MQ Series.
- Experience in TDD Test Driven Development and also having knowledge on Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI-CD) using Jenkins and Concourse.
- Good Knowledge on deploying the Micro - services in Dev space of pivotal cloud foundry and to deploy in higher environment.
- Extensively experienced in architectural issues and their solutions using various Java & JEE design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, prototype, Adapter, Bridge, Session Façade, MVC (Model-View-Controller), Service Locator, Factory, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate.
- Hands on experience in Liferay Portal Development, worked on various Inter Portal Communication for Development and Insurance Company.
- Worked on developing Authentication and Authorization out of the box for the new feature not available inside Liferay.
- Expertise in Application development using various frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, IOC, AOP, and Hibernate for Persistence along with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, validation plug-ins like Validator Framework and security modules like Acegi for spring.
- Implementing database driven applications in Java using JDBC, JNDI, Entity Beans, Template and Hibernate.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) and Web Methods.
- Worked on different Application and Web Servers that includes JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Oracle Web Logic.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like JBoss, JBOSS DROOLS engine, IBM WebSphere Server and BEA WebLogic.
- Strong database experience in DB2, Oracle … MS-Access, SQL Server 2014 with good programming skills in SQL & PL/SQL.
- Good experience in writing Views, Stored Procedures, functions, Cursors and database triggers with comprehensive knowledge on Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Strong programming skills in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, parsers like SAX, DOM, JAXP, JVM, schemas like DTD, XSD (XML Schema).
- Working knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for error logging and Debugging, JUnit for unit and integration testing and XMLSpy for XML validations.
- Experience in modeling applications with UML, Rational Rose and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Good experience in Health Insurance, Banking, E-Commerce, Credit Risk, Investments, and Billing domain.
- Experience in using Git HUB(BitBucket), SVN, CVS and Rational Clear Case for version controlling.
- Strong experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, VBCode, RAD and My Eclipse.
Java/Web Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services (RESTful & SOAP), Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Cloud, SplunkJavaScipt, jQuery, Angular4, JSON & AJAX, PCF
IDE: RSA, Eclipse & IntelliJ
Servers: Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS & Tomcat
Source Control: GIT, ClearCase, AccuRev & SVN, Bit Bucket.
Databases: Oracle & DB2
Operating systems: Windows & Unix/Linux
Confidential, College Park, MD
Sr Java Developer
- Working in full lifecycle development environment, including requirements analysis, design, system integration, testing.
- Responsible for developing and testing Java code per project requirements and working w/mentoring junior team members.
- Supporting existing architecture, create architecture deliverables and provide architecture recommendations.
- Demonstrating expertise w/Java, Java Frameworks, Object-Oriented design, and development principles, Java Application Servers and relational databases.
- Demonstrating experience in developing technical options and recommendations.
- Provided security for authentication web services using https to various clients like CEM and SA tools
- Setup the project by using the Spring Boot maven dependencies.
- Developed a micro services using Spring Microservices to expose data related to patients and reservation services.
- Deploy Application to PCF(Pivotal cloud foundry).
- Interact with database using Spring Data
- Written junit test cases using Junit and Mokito framework.
- Experience in developing End-to-End distributed applications using spring, Hibernate, Struts, Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, and JavaBeans), and Web Services.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Core, Spring boot, Spring Microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch, and Spring AOP.
- Hands on cloud experience in Pivotal cloud foundry.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, REST, WSDL and JAXB, JAXWS.
- Hands on experience with Version Controls Git Hub, Bit bucket,SVN, Clear case, tools like Source Tree, JIRA, Splunk, HP ALM.
- Continuous Integration and deployment of applications done using ANT/Maven with Jenkins.
- Strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, MySQL, Sybase in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL for creating tables, views, indexes, stored procedures and Functions.
- Experience in developing and deploying on application servers such as Apache Tomcat server, JBOSS, Web Logic and IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Expertise in developing XML Manipulations using SAX, DOM, JAXP parsers.
- Good experience in implementing different design patterns such as Singleton, Factory pattern, Command, DAO, Session Facade and Model View Controller.
- Having good exposure to Data structures and Algorithms.
- Created new web pages and altering business as per requirement.
- Intellij has been used for developing the application.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring boot framework.
- Implemented DAO design.
- Experienced in developing UI interface using HTML5, CSS and Type Script and Angular 2.
- Created tables in PostgreSQL for retrieval and data manipulation.
- Developed the front end using the Angular 4 framework.
- Resolved Bugs and Change Requests to already existing code.
- Performed application testing using tools like JUNIT.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Sr. Java Developer
- Interacting with the application users coordinating on application requirements and providing software solution.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Worked on SOA architecture along with Mule to integrate the different applications for reliable and effective data exchange.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection.
- Developed server-side services using Spring Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Enhancing the framework to improve the performance and to reduce the interface development time by introducing the xml based configuration.
- Developed Server-side programs and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed business logic layer using Spring Framework and integrated Hibernate
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through SOAP.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used JMS and MDB's for asynchronous communication.
- Developed the User Interface validation framework using AJAX, Java Script.
- Designed and developed the application front end using Spring MVC, JSTL, HTML, JQUERY, AJAX, CSS, JSON and Java Server Pages(JSP).
- Worked on project build-script by using Maven.
- Converted Business to customer services into SOAP Services.
- Providing the technical solution for Complex production issues.
- Used SOAP client to interact with the services by providing the SOAP URL mapping.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic.
- Responsible for Creating/Configuring monitoring tools and automate proactive monitoring tasks.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in various phrases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Analysis and code development using Agile/ Scrum methodology.
- Developed code in Java, J2EE, Web work and Hibernate using XP Practices (Pair Programming, TDD, and Continuous Integration).
- Developed the administration web site using Java POJO's with Spring.
- Developing and testing new software programs with, Java (J2EE and J2SE/JDK 6).
- Involved in web application development using Web 2.0 technologies.
- Developing User Interface with Groovy Scripts and Grails Framework.
- Performing database operations on IBM DB2 using Squirrel client.
- JIRA for the Agile Development and Issue Tracking
- Used JMS (MQ Series) to communicate between the components and configured on the server.
- Created Stateless and Stateful session beans for accessing and mutating Entity beans.
- Designed and wrote the Swing-based Database Pilot, the JBuilder UI for browsing databases via JDBC.
- REST Web services written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Design and development of modules using ILOG JRules, JAVA.
- Installed and configured Apache Web Server 2.0 to proxy WebLogic Servers.
- Build ANT scripts and deployed the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used DOJO toolkit to construct Ajax requests and build dynamic web pages.
- Introduced team to new testing approaches, including Spring integration tests - code quality improved markedly.
- Maven is used as a primary build tool for the project.
- The application uses JQuery/JSON for a dynamic and interactive UX.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files.
- Used DOM for parsing the XML, XSLT Document.
- Developed and Executed JUnit Test Cases using MyEclipse IDE.
- Developed the different components of the application such as JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs and DAO.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for user interface customization
- Responsible for source code and version control (VSS), Involved in integration and deployment.
- Application system design over Java/J2EE technologies with security, robustness, transaction management as prime goal.
- Design and developed configuration output in XML and PDF format.
- Designed and developed configuration wizard using Spring MVC, used Spring WebFlow to create business rule based flow mechanism, and configuration entity model in JPA.
- Created detail design documents for use cases of the system that are signed off by business users.
- Provide estimate for new modules and do impact analysis for engineering change requests.
- Leading and mentoring developers in achieving project time lines and help them to produce quality code based standards and providing technical solutions to critical issues.
- Responsible for team member code reviews, provided guidelines, and followed SDLC for the life cycle of the project.
- Developed various modules using MVC Struts.
- Used struts tag libs for developing user interfaces.
- Extensively used Java Mailing Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components
- Developed Servlets, Session and Entity Beans handling business logic and data manipulations from database.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in development, testing and maintenance process of the application
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture
- Extensively used MVC architecture and JBoss for deployment purposes
- Created JSP, Form Beans for effective way of implementing Model View Controller architecture
- Created Session Beans, Entity beans for transactions with the database using JDBC
- Developed necessary SQL queries for database transactions
- Developed and maintained the application configuration information in various properties files
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to give a better view to the web pages.
- Scheduled execution of procedures using Unix Shell Scripts for updating of tables.
- Develop and deploy reporting engine process using multithreading.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Used Eclipse for code development along with CVS for managing the code.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.
- Implement the best practices and performance improvement / productivity plans.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of essential information, such as loan status report.
- Used LOG4J & JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state