Seeking Java developer/support position
- 6 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer in the areas of development, testing and deployment/support experience of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms through IDE’s such as Eclipse/MyEclipse, and Netbeans.
- Expertise in configuration, administration and custom development of Enovia eMatrix PLM application.
- Extensively utilized the features provide by Struts and Spring framework in various projects for MVC architecture.
- Proficient in persistence framework like Hibernate ORM, JPA.
- Good experience with XML, XML Parsers and XSLT.
- Performed Blackbox as well as Whitebox testing.
- Expertise in Agile development and testing using Scrum methodology.
- Expertise in creating test scripts, test plans, and testing estimates.
- Expertise in Issue/defect tracking systems such as BugZilla, Clearquest, Quality Center and ServiceNow.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with good time management and organization skills.
- Created Validation rules, workflow rules, assignment rules for leads, record types, page layout assignment etc. for the Sales application using Salesforce.
- Provided L2 support for SFDC instance for Sales cloud processes (opportunity, quoting, account, contact and lead managements etc
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 3.0/2.5, Hibernate 3.0/3.2
App Servers/ Middleware: Tomcat 6.0, JBoss 5.5, GlassFish Server
IDE / Programming Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans
Operating System: Linux/UNIX, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
Database/Tools: JDBC, Oracle 8i/9i, MySQL
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, Bugzilla, JIRA, Quality Center, ServiceNow
Version Control: SVN, Win CVS 1.3.
Java L3 Developer/Lead
- Enhanced and implemented bug fixes for AHM, EHM J2EE web based applications.
- Managed offshore team to deliver bug fixes and enhancements.
- Supported Escaliber Document Management System
- Participated in daily scrum calls for various sprints
- Provided L2//L3 Production support and Monthly support activities for the RDS, ORKA applications
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, SVN, Oracle 11g, SQL, UNIX/Linux, Shell scripting
JAVA/J2EE developer/Support Engineer
- Designed, developed and analyzed the front - end and back-end using JSP, Servlets, XML, HTML.
- Configured, Enhanced the Enova eMatrix PLM implementation at Confidential -Energy.
- Involved in testing and on-going production support of PLM implementation.
- Developed scripts using TCL and MQL for mass data updates for various objects (projects, tasks, ECO, ECRs, BOM etc.). worked with Testers in resolving various defects in the application an was integral part of the team.
- Provided Production support for the Confidential -Energy application.
- Design and Development of server-side modules using REST web services, Hibernate JPA and Utility classes
- Used Spring for Dependency Injection and IOC.
- Development of test cases for unit testing
- Developed the transaction-oriented logic in the Data Access Layer using Hibernate
- Developed the application as per the functional requirements from the analysts
- Developed rich UI using Ext JS library
- Developed web screens in Html and JSP.
- Played major role in the completion of the project.
- Used the Transaction to persist the data in the MySQL .
- Implemented transactions such as withdrawal, deposit, transfer between accounts, open account, close account, self registration etc.
- Designed, developed and unit tested online banking system using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as like Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, and Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Façade, etc.
- Created test cases (test scripts), test plan for testing application functionality
- Unit Tested each module using JUnit testing framework
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations.
- Used MySQL as backend database
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts and deployed on JBoss app server.
- Wrote SQL queries.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.