- Expertise on J2EE technologies namely spring, Servlets, JSP, JDBC and MVC architectures.
- Hands - on experience on different kinds of UI technology on web page designing.
- Proficient on J2EE design patterns.
- Experience in developing and testing data intensive web apps with Sencha.
- Experience in pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience in pseudo codes, high and low level designs.
- Experience in designing and implementing restful web services as per the requirements.
- Experience in deign reviews and design documents as per the requirements.
- Extensive knowledge in developing PHP.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe.
- Experience on Rollup.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding and CSS Tables.
- Experience in GIT and TFS coding.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Expertise in Unit testing using Integration testing & System testing.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise applications using open source Technologies such as Multithreading, J2EE, Servlets and Struts.
Programming Languages: C,C++
Database Languages: MySQL, SQL
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Debugging Tools: Firebug
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Unix, Mac OS
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for design, configuration, validating & testing and for high quality front-end development.
- Develop and re-factor existing product features using spring, Hibernate and Oracle.
- Involved in SDLC type of methodology.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Document of the project.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to execute the backend processes.
- Worked with Business Analyst in product estimations, QA, DBA's to understand the issues and requirements.
- Worked on SQL, Shell Scripting, Partitioning, Logical and Physical Database Design, Backup and Recovery procedures.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular JS, MVC framework.
- Created web pages using backbone.js
- Extensively worked with JQuery UI for effects.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing restful web services.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using JQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
Confidential, Quincy, Massachusetts
- Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets and made use of CSS preprocessor SASS to give gradient effects.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design. Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS, Knockout.js and Socket Stream.
- Good experience in developing Angular.js applications with extensive server calls using AJAX and strong hold in handling the server data and exceptions to provide interactive user experience.
- Created reusable components like Menu Navigation, Session Monitor which was very useful in the application using Angular.js.
Confidential, Moorpark, CA
- Used HTTP, AJAX & JSON communication for accessing restful web services data payload.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Experience in consuming Web Service's API's and Web Services in HTML pages.
- Integrate with various databases for retrieving the data using AJAX/JSON.
- Used Angular.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed the entire application with React using redux as a data container.
- Experienced in writing react code with the help of ES6 features and JSX.
- Experience in Building applications using React JS which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Experience in DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with React States and Events.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features, Used Babel, web pack with es2015, react JSX presets.
- Utilized Web Sockets with React to maintain consistent and real-time state across users
- Developed services and factories to consume data from back end REST api’s.
- Done bug fixing and maintenance of code, which includes feature requests.
- Implemented Node JS at server side to provide restful API to client-side application.
- Used GIT as a version and source control system for the project and connected with grunt for dev environment builds.
- Followed GIT workflow for development and release management.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Consumed the REST services produced by Node JS on the backend.
- Written reusable scalable web service layers using Node JS framework.
- Documented and resolved the cross-browser issues in browsers Chrome, IE 11, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
- Resolved CORS issues by setting proper client and server-side headers.
- Improved process in JIRA ticketing system by introducing JIRA ticketing template.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Senior UI Developer
- Developed and designed interactive and responsive UI interface using client side technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2.0/4.0, Typescript, Node JS, Bootstrap.
- Created angular shared modules and core modules and used across different applications.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Handled and built multiple asynchronous service calls using RXJS(Reactive Extensions) such as Observables, Behavior Subject and some of its operators.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular 2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Implemented multiple views to access different applications using angular 2 router modules.
- Created dynamic forms and implemented form validations using Angular 2 Reactive forms.
- Configured Web Pack and angular clip for project development and production build.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using Node.js, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Injected polyfill’s to avoid cross browser compatibility issues.
- Used CSS3 Media Queries and bootstrap for rendering responsive screen across all kinds of resolutions and devices such as tablets, phones, laptop and desktop devices.
- Developed test cases to implement Unit testing on angular components and services using Jasmine and Karma as test runner.
- Used Fiddler for web debugging and also for inspecting and composing API’s request and response.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements along with Web Markup Services.
- Used Bit Bucket and Source Tree as Version Control Interface for the application.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2.0/4.0, Typescript, Bootstrap, Web Pack, Node.js, GIT, Fiddler, Jasmine.
User Interface Programmer
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including XML.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Continuously providing input to project management activities throughout the project life cycle, influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status.
User Interface Programmer
- Led the efforts of quality of merchant web development group for live-to-site code, release achieved Zero defect.
- Assisted UI leads and product manager with concept designs and implementation of prototype for new and undeveloped features that allowed Schlumberger customer representative team to track customers instant payment notification reports.
- Led the project of the Schlumberger Manager from concept to detailed design phase; prepared and presented design progress updates to executives in Schlumberger Merchant team.
- Developed Business Objects using Hibernate Framework 3.2 for various customer objects.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Provided click through prototypes using HTML, CSS, and JSP Scripting for usability testing for Schlumberger Merchant Manager portal applications.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database and also Involved in Application/data base query performance Tuning.
- Worked with the User Experience team and product managers to identify and design features to enhance the usability of Schlumberger Merchant products.
- Wrote training materials and trained new hires resulting in high productivity and efficiencies.