- Over 7 years of IT experience in designing, developing and proposing solutions for Enterprise Web Applications in Java/JEE, CQ5.6, AEM 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 to build websites, apps and forms.
- Expertise in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGI framework.
- Proficiency with Sightly, CRX, JCR, DAM, Apache Felix, Apache Slings and OSGI technologies
- Experience in Designing and build components, templates, dialogs, Tagging, User creation, Custom widgets and workflows using the Adobe CQ/ AEM and knowledge in CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository.
- Good understanding of content - centric application development patterns using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite and Eclipse.
- Strong in AEM DAM, developed custom code to create assets, renditions and creating custom metadata for assets and assign Tags to assets.
- Expertise in building CQ5 custom components, templates, creating OSGI bundles, services, and querying JCR.
- Exposure to dispatcher configurations as part of AEM website architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGI framework.
- Migrated components from legacy CQ5 CMS to new implementation on AEM 6.0.
- Integration of AEM with Adobe Marketing tools and external systems
- Expertise in developing the full stack java applications.
- Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework (Spring Core Framework, AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and Spring Security), Struts, JSF Framework and Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB).
- Strong Experience with Java technologies including: Java Collections, Multi-Threading, JSP, JDBC, Servlets.
- Experienced in implementing single page applications using AngularJS, Rest based service calls.
- Rich experienced in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Strong experience in using version control tools like Git, GitHub, Subversion (SVN) and CVS.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Solid knowledge in Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web/Application servers like WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
Adobe Technologies: Day CQ 5.6, AEM 5.6, 6.0, 6.1&6.2(Apache Sling, JCR, WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, DAM).Application Servers/ Web Servers Apache Tomcat Server, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, (WSAD 5.x), BEA WebLogic 7/8.x, JBoss 3.2.3, Tomcat 5.0.25.
Frame Works: Struts MVC, J2EE Design Pattern Jakarta, J2EE, SOA, Spring Framework 2.5
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/11g, MySQL and SQLServer7.0/2000.
Testing Tools: JUnit
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/7/10, Sun Solaris, Unix, MS DOS 6.22.
Other Tools: Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer, ANT, File Vault, Maven, JBOSS Developer Studio3.0.1, SQL Developer, Brackets
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. AEM Developer
- Create and maintain customer-facing Adobe AEM content management systems.
- Perform AEM customization on foundation components and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level.
- Involved in the design and development of the AEM 6.2 components and templates.
- Used sightly in AEM 6.2 for highlighting is focus on keeping your markup beautiful, and thus maintainable, once made dynamic.
- Worked on Soap UI and restful web services to know the response when making service calls while fixing the issues.
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM and DAM.
- Worked on integrating AEM with Angular 2.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing page html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Utilize HTML5, CSS, and AngularJS for designing and implementing custom AEM components.
- Involve with content management strategies, architecture and multichannel content delivery.
- Developed AEM components by using Touch UI interface.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the AEM product suite used DAM for image management.
- Implemented Sling Servlets and created OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp and Web Services and custom business logic in java and deploy as jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Integrated LDAP for user access to the CMS systems for authoring and publishing.
- Developed and deployed custom OSGI bundle in Apache Felix console.
- Provide author training to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM to control over blueprints and live copies and work on rollout configurations.
- Authorizing access rights to AEM users and groups for accessing DAM resources.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management, to manage and store all the media.
- File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Used Maven project structure for building the packages, subversion for source control, file vault for importing the code from JCR to file system and vice versa.
- Used Jenkins as build tool and used JIRA to track the bugs, issues and project management.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Extensively used AEM Tag Libraries in the components.
- Have a complete understanding of CRX repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Worked on Authoring guide for authors.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- Worked with release management for content deployment and releases. Involved in analyzing business requirements and composing them into a technical use cases.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- AGILE development methodology has been followed to develop the application.
- Upgraded all the current CQ5.5/5.6.1 instances to CQ6.1/AEM6.1.
- Developed the tool from scratch.
- Worked on the front end when needed.
- Recommending and integrating Adobe CQ5 and supporting technologies (e.g. adobe analytics, search, translation and migration solutions)
- Continuously optimized applications and components to perform better on production
- Participated in the Agile SCRUM based development methodology to deliver valuable working software frequently.
- Worked on Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM
- Trained new contractors on the use of CMS, utilizing GoToMeeting and Skype.
- Set up and configure AEM servers - Author, Dispatcher, Publisher
- Designed and improved internal development methodologies around our Adobe AEM practice
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles
- Created filters in Replication Options using the replicate method and class.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM core platform, and integrate with other systems
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX
- Contributed in developing CQ5 Testing and Production Rollout Plan.
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Worked with Maven to build and generate the jar files
- AEM page template/component design and development.
- Designed and developed URL extraction tool which generates sitemap.xml files automatically.
- Implemented Social Login Component.
- Worked on Model using JavaBean.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Worked on customizing the foundation components in CQ5, provide workflows to extend functionalities and improve performance.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management (DAM), to manage and store all the media.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
- Have been using DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication and other tools provided by CQ and have in-depth knowledge of using all the above.
Confidential, Washington, DC
AEM/ CQ5 Developer
- Installing author/ Publishing instances.
- Strong Understanding and experience in implementation, customization, and integration of Adobe AEM/CQ5 sites and coral ui.
- Developed components, templates and created some workflows using the requirements in AEM 6.0.
- Configuring replication, reverse replication agents and Dispatcher cache.
- Experienced in creating AEM clustering and Package Creation/ installations, tree activations.
- Developed OSGI components/services, sling Servlets, and AEM components/templates.
- Worked on the issues like Disable Targeting and jQuery Versioning which usually arise when upgrading from CQ5.6.1 to AEM 6.0.
- Build new Jenkins Jobs for the new AEM instances.
- Configured Replication and Dispatcher Flush in the AEM.
- Experience in creating author/publisher clusters with dispatchers
- Developed CQ Templates, Components, Widgets and OSGI Bundles in the AEM instances.
- Is working with Maven to build and generate the jar files to deploy in the Felix Console.
- Worked with DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication, JCR, XPath and other AEM APIs.
- Involved with the training of Content Authoring to the new AEM Content Authors.
- Experience with backup & restore of CQ instance.
- Used GIT and SVN versioning tools and Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test Execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Maven.
Environment: Java (jdk1.6,1.7), JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Adobe CQ5.6.1, AEM6.0, Apache Sling, CRXDE, WCM, Cloud Forge Jackrabbit, JIRA.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Extended foundation components to create custom Adobe CQ5 components based on requirements.
- Developed CQ Templates and Components.
- Experience developing UI, OSGI components in Adobe CQ5.
- Experience developing event handling and related components in Adobe CQ5.
- Effective use of component properties to meet the business requirements like actions, drop targets and in place editing.
- Utilized REST, Java, Sling, Adobe CQ5, and Java script for custom Coding.
- Experience Developing service in Events that gives JSON output for the events status& time.
- Is working with Maven to build and generate the jar files to deploy in the Felix Console.
- Supported the production and maintenance and solved the Change Requests according to the requirements.
- Designed and delivered Adobe CQ components to allow non-technical users to rapidly update and create web site content.
- Content authoring and maintenance for test environments, including Campaigns and Segmentation.
- Extensively designed and developed UI using custom Ext JS components.
- Responsible for authoring and publishing websites using AEM CQ5.
- JIRA/Bit Bucket was used to handle the production/ET tickets and bug reporting Issue tracking tools.
- Setup and Used maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application.
Environment: Java (jdk1.7), JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, CSS, CSS3 jQuery, Adobe CQ 5.3 and 5.6.1,Apache Sling, CRXDE, WCM, Jackrabbit, Windows and Linux
Confidential, Daly City, CA
Adobe CQ5 Developer
- Involved in design, development, testing and production deployment phases of the project using Agile Methodologies.
- Used JIRA to create story and bugs and to track team progress, time on each task
- Integrated JIRA with Bamboo for Continuous Integration testing. Created new build plans and updating dependencies.
- Integrated Gliffy with JIRA to create different diagrams
- Worked on Function Specifications and Design document, Added all documented on wiki Confluence.
- Lead all CQ5 related design and framework development using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author setup
- LDAP Integration with CQ for user authentication
- Created POC related to CQ5 design and implementation
- Implemented lots of RESTful based web services from scratch
- Created exception hierarchy to handle exceptions
- Implemented the architecture using JSP, JSF, XML Document
- Used TOAD to interact with the database and write SQL queries
- Coded test cases to test the use cases using JUnit
- Drew UML diagrams like Class and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose
- Participated in functional, integration and Unit testing
Environment: Adobe CQ5, JCR, Apache Sling, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, OCGi, Tivoli LDAP, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, JSP, Weblogic 11g, Oracle SOA Suite, WebServices, JAXP, JAXB, SOAP, Restful, Jersey 1.2, Servlets, JDBC, PLSQL, Oracle, HTML, TOAD, UML, Rational Rose, AJAX, HTML, XML, JUnit, log4j, UNIX, Windows XP.
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application: Requirement gathering, Design Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Strut MVC.
- Struts-Config XML file was created and Action mappings were done.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts based on MVC Architecture, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP UI Components as View and Action Servlet as a Controller
- Designed and developed business components using Session and Entity Beans in EJB.
- Used JDBC for data access from Oracle tables.
- Implemented EJB's Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- JUnit was used to implement test cases for beans.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Application was deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product