- More than 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java&J2EE Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features.
- Good experience with RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Support for all other AWS products such as RDS, Route53 (DNS), Cloud Trail, Elastic cache, Lamda and Amazon Kinesis.
- Experience implementing SOA, WebService applications.
- Good understanding of cloud architectures (PaaS) on AWS.
- Develop cloud solutions using IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service).
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and spring frameworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Weblogic 8/9/10, Websphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and WebLogic Application Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experience in building an application using the alfresco content application server.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP, and JAXB.
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Flume.
- Experience in database design, NoSQL, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, and using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit, Mockito and Powermock.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Contribute to team meetings troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench, DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunnerApplication Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fram ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Tool: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3,Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivital Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Confidential, Lake Oswego, OR
Sr. Fullstack Java Developer
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team, write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams.
- Used Spring Framework 4.1for the application development.
- Analyzed current legacy infrastructure, established business case, and built consensus for virtualized IaaS / PaaS near term strategy with SaaS mobile cloud services end state.
- Used spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the webservice request and response.
- Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's , JSF and JSTL .
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed in Mongo DB, creating tables and performing scan and query operations based on the hash and range keys.
- IIS, JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 6.0/6.1, TM Server, Sun Java Application Server 9.x. (Glassfish), Web Logic Application Server & Tomcat webserver, WPS 6.2
- Developed specialized search system using Mongo DB, Angular Js, Java Servlets, JUnit, Maven
- Design and developed request and response XML Schema (XSD) documents for web service operations such as Retrieve History.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJs applications.
- Templating engine for emails and reports was Freemarker.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make restful webservice call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic Filesystem, RDS, DMS, VPC, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, IAM.
- Batch jobs were automated using the Quartz scheduler.
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install.
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GIT for version control and repository.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit.
- Used Easymock for mocking downline services.
- Used Selenium for UI automation.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Webservices, JAX-WS Webservices, Apache CXF, JQuery 1.10, JQueryUI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 10.1, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, XMLSPY, MyBatis,SaaS, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, PMD, AWS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Mongo DB, Maven, Hudson, TcpMon, Sun Jersey, Junit 4.1, Powermock, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, Freemarker, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, TcpMon, Selenium, GIT, Bamboo CI, Cucumber
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, Spring, XML, and SQL.
- Used Agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used Agile methodology XP for development using User Stories.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, webservices, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door webservice operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP's for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the presentation and controller logic for the screens related to my user stories using JSPs, HTML, bean and form tag libraries.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Ehcache to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Used Subversion(SVN), ClearCase as source controls.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, DWR/JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the work flows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Mockito framework.
- Designed and implemented the UI components using ExtJS for file storage and maps using Open layers.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Used log4j for logging.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in creation of Low Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing architecture.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Involved in development of REST Web services using Apache Axis2 to extract client related data from databases.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, join.
- Implemented JPA (ORM mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed Apache Ant script to create war/ear file and deployed on the application server.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver. Used Design Patterns such as singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Simple Factory Pattern, Data Transfer Object.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, ExtJS, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA
- Created standalone Scala programs to read data from several XLS files and insert data into the Database as needed by the testing team.
- Configured tiles-defs.xml files to configure the presentation views.
- Used hibernate.config.xml file to configurations and mapping entries to access database.
- Used struts-config.xml file for defining mapping definitions and action forward definitions.
- Used Web Services (REST & WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules of Citi bank.
- Implemented spring - Hibernate as Data Access Layer.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services
- Designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine
- Utilized Agile Methodology (SDLC) to manage projects
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.5 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, and version control (SVN).
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data model with a SQL- based schema.
- Used WebLogic Application server to deploy and restart web applications.
- Expertise in the use of Java/J2EE design patterns like singleton, MVC, builder and strategy patterns.
- Fixing bugs in different testing phases with the help of Log4J logs.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive Junit Unit Test Cases.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc which are required for the developer.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using Oracle BPM.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using JUnit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
Java J2EE Developer
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks .
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood ofWebSphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns .
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports &SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java1.5, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM WebSphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.