- Software Developer with strong experience of 7 Years in designing, developing and maintaining the web based and the business applications using Java, J2EE, Weblogic Portal, Websphere, Oracle Technologies and proficient in all aspects of system architecture, including designing and implementing large, scalable, distributed systems.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using Jakarta Struts 1.3/2.0 with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Strong experience with Application Servers - Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Java Web Server, CMS - Joomla, Drupal and FileNet. Workflow tools - Lombardi, jBPM, WebSphere Integration Server, Database - Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2. Datastores - Cassandra and Caching.
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, design of real time applications using Java, Rogue Wave library and UML tools like Rational Rose, TogetherJ. Build Tools - Ant, and Maven. Continuous Integration - CruiseControl, Jenkins, TeamCity. UDeploy. Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce.
- RIA applications using Flex, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, Dojo and NodeJS.
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.5 (IOC, JDBC, AOP, and LDAP), Webservices, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, AXIS-2, JAAS (Java Authorization and Authentication System), JUNIT etc.
- Experienced in Object-Oriented analysis and design, with J 2EEdesign patterns including Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Session Façade, Data Access Object, DAO, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate.
- In depth experience with PL/SQl, T-SQL DB development, Design Patterns, Agile - Scrum, XP, TDD (Test driven).
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Experienced in the MVC Architecture using Struts & Spring Framework s . JMS, JNDI and Hibernate.
- Knowledge and experience in XML and XML parsers, SOAP-based web services, RESTful Web Services, UML.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Methodologies (OOAD), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), SOA, Java2 (JDK1.7) , J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modelling and UML based system design.
- Excellent working experience with various framework like MVC, Struts
- Good Knowledge of UML and Together Soft/ Visio tools.
- Good Experience in Implementing J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Net Beans.
- Experienced in developing the multi-tier Client-Server and Distributed Object Systems and Object Oriented Technologies in an Internet/Intranet Environment
- Expert in the conversion of legacy information systems to distributed and web-based architectures.
- Always worked closely with system users and management personnel and gained reputation of loyalty, quick problem solving, and excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
- Experience in mentoring, leading, planning and execution of client projects, liaison with business and IT management.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java(J2SE1.8/1.6/1.5, J2EE 6/5), Perl, Python, Ruby,SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring 3.0, Spring 4,RX Java, SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP, Sybase Power Microservices Architecture, Designer, RESTful and SOAP web services
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, WSAD5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005, Brackets and Webstorm
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere 8.x/7.x/6.x., Marathon, OpenShift.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Data Base: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 , CouchBase DB, Mongo DB.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, RUP, Extreme Programming
Build Tools: Rational Rose, CVS, PVCS, Git, SVN, VSS, Clear Case, JIRA, Jenkins, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Jbehive, Mockito, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Log4j, ANT, Maven, Gradle, EC2, VPC, SNS, SQS.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Developed the Product Builder UI screens using Angular-JS.
- Developed Angular-JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models and used Httpservice for rest service invocation.
- Creating custom use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core Angular-JS.
- Developed custom directives (for simultaneous file uploads) and created Angular JS services to consume in controllers.
- Configured routing in the single page application promoting rich user experience.
- Designed and developed the Simulator API for Amazon S3.
- Maintained AWS infrastructure and developed back end services.
- Used AWS SQS with JMS API for asynchronous communication by keeping messages in the Message queue.
- Developed unit testing for angular components using Mocha, Chai, Gulp, Karma, Istanbul and Protractor.
- Created custom angular filters to filter the data based on user selection in bootstrap dropdowns.
- Implemented angular form validations and used bootstrap to show error, warning and info messages
- Configured Spring security in the application with LDAPTemplate and access controls using Spring security annotations based on user roles.
- Developed Spring Jersey resources for various HTTP methods and to send the requested data in JSON format to the web interface.
- Implemented AngularJS filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jquery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Created Collections and documents and performed CRUD operations with Mongo repositories.
- Developed API using Node.js to allocate access to data in SQL, MongoDB.
- Written variety of filter queries in MongoDB to retrieve JSON data and passed to service layer.
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate and wrote Criteria, Named and HQL queries for data retrievals in the DAO layer.
- Used groovy scripts for handling responses in the REST endpoints.
- Implemented JAX Web services by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP.
- Used Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using WSDL messages, such as task details from Work distribution, Getting the status on the same, etc.
- Used Apache AXIS on Eclipse Web Tools platform for developing creating the Web Services. Integrated with Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Created Node.js Express server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from AngularJS Front End to MongoDB Back End to provide chatting service.
- Used Spring declarative transaction management and Spring Batch and scheduling for backend data processing.
- Implemented Normalization rules using regular expressions for minor parties.
- Implemented RESTFul web services API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Created features including Single Sign On with existing client website and a REST API to expose manipulation functionality to external clients using AngularJS.
- Built RESTful API server to achieve CRUD operations for posts using Jersey, JAX-RS, JSON, spring REST using MEAN stack(MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) Technologies.
- Works with business analysts and coordinates with them to make sure the data is being populated properly.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using MAVEN and Jenkins.
- Involved in working, updating and closing the tasks created in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in converting the docket conversion system is to into XML that can be loaded into the Novus system.
- Worked with WAS admin to deploy applications on Websphere Application Server.
- Involved in Parsing the HTML and ENCRYPTED Data in to readable format and generate XML.
- Used Node.js for creating event driven frameworks in scalable networks.
- Formulated template with JSON data from Rest API endpoint using AngularJS routing services and used its Cache services in it.
- Worked on Asynchronous messaging systems like Event Driven Architechture like Rabbit MQ
- Developed a modularized application using n-tier J2EE architecture, application server, spring framework , Hibernate .
- Worked with AEM team to administer environments to ensure configuration is optimized as per requirements.
- Did the application support on different environments from QA to Production.
- Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
- Involved in Writing and Executing SQL Scripts and responsible for fixing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Used JavaDoc and OracleDoc tool for publishing and checking the document comments.
- Day to Day Scrum meetings to update and discuss issues.
- Involved in fixing the bugs biweekly iteration and publishing the Dockets to all Environments.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 4, Spring boot, Angular-JS 1.3, Node.js, Angular-UI, Jersey, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Istanbul,Gulp, Ldap, Hibernate, Agile, Websphere,Oracle11g, Unix Scripting, Eclipse, Brackets, TFS, SQL, Maven,Jenkins, Mongo DB,Webservices,JUnit.
Confidential, Moss Ville, IL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum, pair programming.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, activity diagrams in each use case.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO and DTO.
- Worked with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Customized Angular JS filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Utilized Angular.JS UI-bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload.
- Implemented flexible routing and nested using Angular.JS-ui-router. Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes that are used across all the modules of the application.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup, wrote and called StoredProcedures using Java, HQL, Hibernate.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring DAO.
- Used Angular JS Factories and Services to make Ajax calls or Restful Calls to get data in JSON Format.
- Used Angular JS Directives like ng-app , ng-model , ng-init for initialization of Angular JS application data.
- Played key role in the design and development of application using J2EE and Rest web service(Jersey frameworks) for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with JSON.
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA/Web Services.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF. Exposing and consuming the web services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel.
- Used AngularJS $http, ngResources services for accessing content from Rest web services, provided custom services to integrate database with view pages along with pagination, Sorting of data, deep linking (AngularJS route service)
- Implemented Angular JS Service layer with utility functions to get data from back end using Rest based service calls and pass back to Angular Controllers.
- Designing user Interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns etc and configured the routing service using Angular-JS router.
- Developed REST service documentation using Swagger UI and developed test cases using Junit and Mockito framework.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end jQuery Ajax calls .
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding.
- Worked on Event Driven frameworks like IBM MQ Series for asynchronous communication in between the services.
- Used MongoDB to import the data into and feed into web services and displayed it onto the browser.
- Used Spring Batch to build the POJO -based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Wrote the DAO’s to access the database using JDBC calls.
- Involved in writing REST Web services in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory to create proxied object using AOP framework.
- Used AngularJS Global API to perform tasks like Comparing objects, Iterating objects and Converting data.
- Used the scripting language like Python and Groovy for developing the Restful web services in few services.
- Performed document and collection mappings with Spring and MongoTemplate.
- Implemented SOA architecture with W eb Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Designed & developed LDAP Authentication & Authorization Service using Java, LDAP, JNDI.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on Tomcat Web Server.
- Involved in the Performance Tuning of the Application on client side.
- Used Angular JS $http service to read data from remote servers.
- Wrote notification service that executes daily, sends emails and escalations to participants.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using ANT, Maven, shell scripts and JACL on unix env.
- Used Oracle Coherence in Java Collection API to access and modify data, and the JavaBean event model to receive data change notifications.
- Did the application support on different environments from QA to Production. Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java 7.0, Java Script, Angular JS, Node.js, Spring Frame Work, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, Apache Axis 2.0, MongoDB, Tomcat Web server, LDAP, WSDL, SOA, SOAP, XML, HTML, Log 4j,RAD 7, Oracle, SunOS (UNIX), Sub Version, Maven and Windows 7.
Confidential, Piscataway Township, NJ
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Developed the presentation n-Tier using JSP , Java Script and HTML .
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested taglibs API along with other standard taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS .
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Created Logging aspects for auditing and logging purposes using Spring AOP and implemented security for the application using Spring Security.
- Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- REST (JAX-RS) web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Used Javadoc for publishing the application models to the web.
- Was responsible for deployments using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Responsible for writing Java code to convert HTML files to PDF file using Apache FOP.
- Developed Event Driven Architechture for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Involved in UI testing using Cucumber and Selenium .
- Rational Clear Quest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the bank to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Involved in the performance tuning of PL/SQL statements.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to update the real-time cash balances.
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for the module before the testing phase.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using GRADLE.
- Implemented web services API using HTTP.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams . Used OOAD for building applications.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Implementing Spring/ Tiles based framework to present the data to the user.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs. Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used the Spring JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries. Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Developed user stories using Core Java and spring.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Implemented Spring framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI Configured.
- Created SOAP web service for processing additional information.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services .
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI.
- Used Ruby scripting language for the controller in the application.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP .
- Developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa.
- Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from third party.
- Configured Struts Dyna Action Forms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Designed and Developed front-end using struts framework.
- Wrote authentication and authorizationclasses and manage it in the frontcontroller for all the users according to their entitlments.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and Entity Beans for database updates.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Used IBatis for decoupling the mappings from the application logic by packaging the SQL statements in XML configuration files.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Implemented RESTFul web services API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- GIT used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Action Classesto service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Using RUP and Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Application Modeling, developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Architecture / Deployment diagrams using IBM Rational Software Modeler and publishing them to web perspective with Java Doc.
- Participation did in Design Review sessions for development / implementation discussions.
- Designed & coded Presentation (GUI) JSP’s with Struts tag libraries for Creating Product Service Components (Health Care Codes) using RAD.
- Developing Test Cases and unit testing using JUnit
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs and Involved in the developing functions to acquire data from API server using AJAX
- Appropriate use of Session handling, data Scope levels within the application.
- Integrating Spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks.
- Involved in making Spring and Hibernate enhancements to existing applications.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Used Perl for creating the Webservices along with the groovy
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration
- Creating test environments with WAS for local testing using test profile. And interacting with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) end to report and fix defects using Rational Clear Quest.
- Creating views and updating code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.