- Having over 2.5 years of professional experience in Design, Development and Implementation of JAVA / J2EE and client - server technologies. And proficient in Core Java.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), that includes Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance along with methodologies like Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and Good exposure of several J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, and Data Access Object in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Implemented different modules in Spring Framework like IOC, MVC, JDBC, ORM, and Transaction Management.
- Implemented Hibernate 3.2/3.0 as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Generics, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, Synchronization, Persistency, Run-Time Optimization, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC.
- Experience in using web application technologies (Servlets, JSP), and enterprise application technologies (EJB, JMS).
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like Spring(Core, IOC, AOP, MVC, Batch, Security, Boot, Integration, Testing, and JDBC ) Framework and Object Relational (OR mapping) mapping framework like Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in developing SOAP/REST Web Services using JAX-WS/JAX-RS using Jersey Library.
- Experienced in developing RESTful Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) with data representation in various formats such as XML and JSON.
- Exposure with databases including Oracle , and MY SQL Server.
- Experience in working on web server Apache Tomcat and application servers such as Web Sphere and Web Logic .
- Experienced in using Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse, IntelliJ and NetBeans.
- Excellent skills in interpreting business requirements and collaborate with technical team (onsite/offshore) to build models and solutions.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skill.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client's business needs.
- Excellent technical, communication, analytical and problem solving skills and ability to get on well with people including cross-cultural backgrounds and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Quick learner and Team player with excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++,SQL, PL/SQL
Java technologies: Servlets, JSP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MVC.
Databases: Oracle, MySql,MongoDb
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, My Eclipse, Net Beans, intellijIdea
Built Tool: Git, SVN
- Involved in all phases of project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project.
- Created System Requirement Specifications (SRS) report of the project by collecting all the requirements from client.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using HTML, CSS, Angular JS.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations and avoid redundant database access statements
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP, Eh Cache Framework and Spring Annotations.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services .
- Created new tables, Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It is also used for dependency management of code in application.
- Developed customized Mango DB for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
- Developed unit test cases to test business scenarios associated with each use case sequences.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JSON, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM), JSP, Hibernate, Web services, RESTful, Stored Procedures, RAD, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Maven,, MongoDB, WebSphere.
- Participated in the requirement analysis and design of the application using UML/Rational Rose and Agile methodology.
- Involved in developed the application using Core Java , J2EE and JSP's .
- Worked to develop this Web based application entitled EMR in J2EE framework which uses Hibernate for persistence, Spring for Dependency Injection and Junit for testing.
- Used JSP to develop the front-end screens of the application.
- Designed and developed several SQL Scripts , Stored Procedures, Packages and Triggers for the Database.
- Used Indexing techniques in the database procedures to obtain search results.
- Involved in development of Web Service client to get client details from third party agencies.
- Developed nightly batch jobs which involved interfacing with external third party state agencies.
- Test scripts for performance and accessibility testing of the application are developed.
- Responsible for deploying the application in client UAT environment.
- Prepared installation documents of the software, including Program Installation Guide and Installation Verification Document.
- Involved in different types of testing like Unit , System , Integration testing etc. is carried out during the testing phase.
- Provided production support to maintain the application .
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts Frame work, JSP, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, Eclipse, Subversion, Oracle, PL/SQL, WebSphere UML, Windows.