- Over 9 years of IT professional experience in Object - Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Standalone, Web and Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and web technologies.
- Experienced with various Software Development Methodologies like SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets, JSP and business layer components that include Web Services, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Serialization, Collections API, Multithreading, data structures, JVM semantics, Garbage Collection/performance tuning.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring (MVC), Spring (IOC, AOP), Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Well versed with Hibernate, Hibernate Annotations and Configuration
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture by publishing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and RESTFUL.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM Websphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss Application Server, Glassfish.
- Understanding in designing, reviewing, implementing and optimizing data transformation processes in the Hadoop ecosystem like Spark. Cleanse data from vast range of sources from applications, databases to files and Web services.
- Proficiency in programming with various Integrated Development Environments (Java IDE) like Eclipse, NetBeans, OEPE, RAD, IntelliJ
- Experience with configuring and customizing logs using Log4j and Spring AOP.
- Experience in building and deploying applications using Maven, Jenkins, Ant, and designing test cases for unit testing applications using TestNG and JUnit.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT for version control.
- Extensive database skills and expertise with SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors.
- Experience in Functional, Unit, Regression and Integration testing.
- Good Interpersonal skills, outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Having good understanding of Change Management Process.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL, Scala and PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS, Web Services, SOAP, Restful
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts Framework, Web Services, AXIS, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, Junit
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
Version Control Tools: CVS, Subversion (SVN), GIT
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, OEPE, RAD, Spring Source, Jenkin, Toad, SOAP UI, RALLY, JIRA, Quality, Center, Tortoise SVN, Firebug, FirePath
Database: Oracle, My SQL
NoSQL Databases: Hbase, Cassandra
Operating System: MAC, UNIX, LINUX, Windows
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture, Restful, Hibernate
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Designed the project using MVC, and Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence LAYER, configured O/R mapping & wrote hibernate queries.
- Configured and deployed the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented complex business Delegate layer using DAO’s created and business logic.
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using Restful Framework (Jersey Framework)
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Experience in Mockito Testing framework.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Compiled and built the application using MAVEN scripts and deployed the application.
- Used GIT as version control system.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service, used SOAPUI for the functional testing.
- Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem’s like HDFS, Map reduce, Kafka, Pig, Hive.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading different design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton. While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST
- Used Jenkin to provide continuous integration service for Server configuration management.
- Used Maven to acquire the dependencies and build the application. Used SVN as a version control system. Anthill pro to deploy the application into JBOSS.
- Configured WebLogic Server.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed Test Cases and performed Unit testing using Junit.
- Developed the war/ear file using Ant script and deployed into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used SVN as a repository for check in, checkout the source code
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Used Spring for the web application development along with DI and AOP for processing business logic.
- Integrated Hibernate 4 with spring framework and configure XML files for mapping between Java classes and database.
- Consumed RESTful web services using jQuery/AJAX to fetch the server data and used JSON parsing to render the data in UI
- Extensively use HQL query language to interact with database to fetch data and push to front end.
- Developed RESTful Web services for exposing the service methods to different modules of the application and to other components
- Experience in Mockito Testing framework.
- Designed and developed back-end functions with Java Design Patterns such as Chain of Responsibility, Singleton, Proxy, Adapter and Façade including Algorithm implementations/Data Structures.
- Created core business logic in Core Java using Collection API and also used Java Mail API and Log4J
- Handled message requests using JMS for handling insurance application module.
- Developed Test Cases and performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Used SVN for version control for implementing the application and configured dependencies using Maven3.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate3.0, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, Web Sphere, Eclipse, Oracle, PL/SQL, CSS, XML, XSLT, Windows
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Designed and developed the system using J2EE technologies based on Springs and JSP.
- Developing Spring Classes in order to inject the corresponding bean classes.
- Prepared the proof of concept by configuring the Spring MVC and Hibernate for various modules.
- Developed the DAO objects using JDBC
- Used Hibernate configuration file for database connection
- Consumed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Used Soap-UI for testing web-services.
- Created and designed UI wireframes in JSP tags and EXT JS libraries for the applications with cross browser compatibility, to maintain the easily accessible portal layouts.
- Used to write Database Query for procedure and function
- Used J2EE design patterns like Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC & Singleton Pattern.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Involved in fixing defects and unit testing with test cases using JUnit.
- Used PL/SQL as a database connection for the oracle web server.
- Used to Deploy Application in Apache Tomcat.
- Documenting and understanding the business requirements and use cases for the application.
- Involved in team discussions in laying out the architecture and designing of the prototype. Involved in UML design using MS Visio.
- Used MVC Architecture (Struts) with J2EE standards.
- Design and development of Action & Form objects as part of Struts framework.
- Implemented the persistence of data using hibernate. The object data model and the corresponding XML implementation were designed and implemented.
- Involved in the Development and Deployment of Stateless Session beans.
- Generated deployment descriptors for EJBs using XML.
- Involved in resolving the Design issues and other project related problems
- Involved in writing test cases for testing functional specification and for unit testing