- Passionate, responsible and committed Senior J2EE Developer, with a get - it-done and on-time spirit. Have diversified experience of more than 16 years in Information Services with 10 years focusing in designing, implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented and Service Oriented Architecture involving data structures, algorithms, and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Java/J2EE applications in Traditional and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong expertise in developing web-based applications using Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate, Struts frameworks and build automation tools like Ant and Maven.
- Experienced in administering J2EE applications using JBoss7, Oracle’s Web Logic 10.3/12c, Tomcat7.
- Experience in design and implementation phases, using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects and MVC/Model 2.
- Expertise in IDE’s My Eclipse, Eclipse with working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Excellent skills in writing business requirements documents (BRD), Use Cases, functional workflows.
- Experience in Core Java features like Collections, JavaBeans, Exception handling and J2SE core libraries.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration, End-to-End Automated builds and deployments.
- Experience in working with issue tracking and Team Collaboration tool like JIRA.
- Coordinated with team in Software Configuration / Change and Release Management Activities.
- Documented technical specification documents and supported Database Design, and executed DML queries.
- Experience using version controlling tools CVS, Subversion, GitHub and TFS.
- Experience in Installations, Configurations and setup of Development Environments with the ability to find root cause of issues and fix the same after unit testing with tools like JUnit.
- Strong analytical, time management, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP, Windows 7, UNIX, Linux
Languages: Java/J2ee, C, C++, SQL, UML
Frameworks: Struts1.2 & 2, Spring 3.5, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Boot 1.2.3, Hibernate 3.5, AWS (EC2, S3, and EBS)
IDE s: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ IDEA
Database & Tools: JDBC, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MySQL, Mongo DB, SQL Server, MS Access
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, JBoss Application Server 7.x
Version Management Tools: CVS, GitHub, Subversion and TFS
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jasper Report, Log4j, JUnit, SoapUI
Confidential, Cary, NC
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile software development methodology.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax calls in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful calls.
- Utilizing Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC and Spring Boot with Thymeleaf for micro-services.
- Supporting development of UI screens for Eligibility Verification system using HTML5, CSS and jQuery.
- Implemented the Spring AOP Aspect Oriented Programming for Logging, declarative Transaction Management, creating and applying transaction advices and configuring the joint points.
- Developing and testing Extended Spring Controllers to in corporate business logic for functional requirements (Provider/Recipient).
- Integrated application with Spring Security for form based authentication and authorization.
- Supporting web services for Provider Portal based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SoapUI.
- Developing RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS API and JSON for data transfer through HTTP.
- Automated some of the backend processes of the business needs by implementing the batch jobs using the Spring Batch.
- Working with SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures with database teams to deliver optimal performance.
- D eveloping test cases for Unit testing using JUnit and performed Integration and system testing. Providing trainings/demos to test teams and end users on product components for User Acceptance phase.
- Attending offshore and onsite calls and supporting the client for product installation and production issues.
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Worked on all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in low level design, analyzing the requirements and effectively worked on the requirements.
- Implemented all the functionality using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot with Thymeleaf and Spring transactions.
- Developed launching and rebalancing of benchmark Indices using Spring, implemented Dependency Injection and provided abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, security using Spring AOP.
- Provided estimation for ongoing Change Requests, created CR design documents and implemented CR’s.
- Implemented objects through POJOs and (DAOs) which handles all database operations using Hibernate.
- Worked with Database Administrator’s for designing and developing database services using Oracle.
- Responsible for developing the sequential and conditional batch jobs using the Spring Batch framework.
- Conducted unit testing-JUnit for quality code and used LOG4j for logging, debugging & Exception statements.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Created and assigned team tasks, managed communication, conducted code reviews and tracking task status.
- Executed Sub Queries, Functions/Stored procedures and performed data analysis on Oracle data.
- Worked on JBoss Application server to manage the application deployments.
- Coordinated with Project Manager and Business groups for reviewing requirements and developing code.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML.
- Created and updated technical specification documents and tracked change requests.
- Responsible for business implementation using Spring controllers with spring validators.
- Supported in coding DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Closely worked with data stewards to support data schema objects (stored procedures and triggers).
- Supported developing test cases for Unit testing using Junit and performed Integration and system testing.
- Built data source objects with JNDI and Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Involved in bug fixing for production support and code review with other team members.
- Analyzed business and functional requirements and prepared design documents.
- Designed UML class diagrams, flow charts, sequence diagrams and use case diagrams as per requirements.
- Involved in designing Customized Controller Servlet to handle the request and processing it to command.
- Designed and developed Servlets and JSPs connecting with existing ORACLE database using JDBC
- Developed Action classes, Action forms and other configuration files like Struts-config.xml and Web.xml.
- Implemented user sessions using session tracking APIs of Java Servlet and developed on Eclipse as IDE.
- Involved in reviewing code with other team Members to identify the bugs and fixed the same.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, design, coding and implementation.
- Designed the application with reusable J2EE design patterns like DAO, Singleton and MVC.
- Involved in writing Form level Validations using Struts validation framework.
- Developed Web Services by creating client side and provider side components using Confidential framework.
- Closely worked and supported database schema objects (tables, stored procedures and triggers).
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using JUnit and performed integration and system testing.
Software Engineer/ Manager
- Performed system analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation for software products developed.
- Responsible for complete IBM Server administration with Windows Server standard 2008 and F-Secure Antivirus Software administration.
- Implemented software package in Co-operative Society Store with 3500 products for invoicing, stock control, accounting operations.
- Developed & implemented software package for Agriculture & Harvest planning and sugarcane accounting, transport and inventory managements.
- Implemented smart card attendance Management system and linking to Payroll system.
Environment: Windows Server 2008, Windows 7/8, VISTA, Win 2k, Win XP, UNIX, Visual FoxPro 9.0, MS-Access, MySQL, PowerBuilder 5.0, Developer 2000 & Visual Basic 6.0.