- More than 6 years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer implementing complete Software Development Life Cycle for various web applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Experience working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test - Driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Good knowledge on Spring core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO & Spring MVC architectures.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience with configuring and deploying applications on IBM WebSphere Application server, Apache Tomcat Web Server, JBOSS and Web logic server.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse and deployment using Application Servers Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, and JBoss.
- Strong knowledge in Java Messaging Service (JMS), IBM MQ Series, IBM Rational Application Developer.
- Strong experience on Version Control Tools like Rational Clear Case, CVS, SVN and VSS.
- Experience in JDBC Programming and also with writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, Functions, and packages.
- Used RDBMS like My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server & DB2. Good knowledge of database design & development with relational database schema and normalization of tables.
- Experience in Junit for Unit testing, logging using Log4J, and ANT & Maven to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers in different environments.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XML
Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, APACHE AXIS, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB
IDE's: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory Pattern
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Testing/ Logging Tools: J-Unit, Log4j
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS AccessOperating Systems Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Franklin, TN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Design and Deployment of the application using Scrum (Agile) as Development methodology.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Designed Business Object Model, which involved UML class diagrams, use case diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Designed and Developed Presentation Tier using Spring MVC and JSP integrating Custom Tags, JSTL, JSP Expression Language and AJAX.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS interaction.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using Spring framework, and Spring MVC design paradigm.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Framework’s IOC container.
- Implemented Spring Security for authentication and authorization.
- Used AJAX for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS & parsed data to client.
- Configured Hibernate's second level cache using EH Cache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebSphere Application Server environment.
- Used XML SAX parser to simulate xml file which has simulated test data.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle database environment by writing SQL queries in the oracle SQL developer for testing purpose. Managed Database design, creation and querying of the whole project.
- Developed ANT scripts to build JAR, WAR and EAR files. Used Maven as a build tool, wrote the dependencies for the JARs that needs to be migrated.
- Developed scripts using Shell in UNIX to automate routine jobs, heavily responsible for production support and fixing the issues.
- Experience working with cloud technology AWS for the security and Deployment purpose.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Responsible for troubleshooting production & QA issues & also designing JUnit Test Cases.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages.
Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, conducting proof of concepts, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of application in various environments.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection & integrated with Hibernate.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access & update information in the DB.
- Created interface for user menu & Bulk update of Attributes with AngularJS & jQuery.
- Involved in implementing jQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based using jQuery and AngularJS.
- Worked on publishing and testing the web services (JAX-WS) and interacting with the internal teams who consumed the web services.
- Experience using SOAP UI to test the existing services. Responsible for consuming Web Service from WSDL.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle DB to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Built ANT scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of entire application.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version controlling.
- Created continuous integration builds using Jenkins, & deployed on JBOSS App server.
- Worked in Test Driven environment using Junit testing framework Mockito to speed up the test automation with mock objects.
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages. Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Worked on writing the services to provide the relational mapping between the client-side applications with the backend.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object & Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of type Generics, Templates) and used core packages.
- Implemented the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework.
- Implemented Business Logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in database.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Participated in development of new features for the core of the application. This included converting the company's current SOAP API to RESTful web services.
- Invoked web services and parsed the XML results.
- Involved in writing & building the code using Maven & maintained continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Performed unit testing using Junit framework & Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Developed application using Eclipse Ganymede for rapid development.
- Use of WebLogic application server to deploy the application and connect through the data source using JNDI.
- Wrote Unit testing and Test suites using JUnit framework for testing the application.
- Participated in weekly status meeting for providing the development updates.
- Production support for the application to resolve the issues experienced by the users.
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
- Participated in requirement analysis and design meetings to gather information and prepare the requirement and design documents.
- Involved in constructing and designing Sequence diagrams, Deployment diagrams, Data Flow diagrams, Class diagrams using UML and Rational Rose
- Implemented spring for MVC (Model View Controller) architecture and developed Spring Beans, Controller components (Controller, Form Controller etc.) and configured Spring beans in springmvc-servlet.xml.
- Written Hibernate configuration and mapping files for storing the data into Oracle database.
- Used SQL for data manipulations.
- Used TOAD as database tool for running SQL queries.
- Involved in development and deployment of EJBs - Stateless Session Beans for implementation of Session Facade Design pattern.
- Used IBM MQ for asynchronous Point - Ponit and Publish - Subcriber messaging and implemented Message Driven Beans as for accessing these asynchronous messages.
- Created portals & portlets for each allocation calculations of Admin, Agent and Client modules in WebSphere Portal Server.
- Configured and deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server and configured Data Source and Connection Pooling.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Value Object, Factory, and Session Facade for the integration of application modules.
- Developed JSON syntax storing and exchanging text information.
- Design secure distributed systems and assure operational processes around security.
- Configured LDAP for Authentication, Security and Authorization of users.
- Developed Web Services with SOAP and XML.
- Used SOA framework to ensure the right services are provided and consumed.
- Developed test cases using Junit and the build scripts using Maven.
- Worked with functional team for the requirement analysis and implemented the changes.