- Highly motivated software engineering professional with experience in architect design and implementing scalable efficient distributed systems.
- 15+ years of experience building enterprise applications, multiple POC’s, content management systems, dealing with distributed cache, building proprietary rules engine, solving scalability issues, building data pipelines, campaign management, security principles, API design, messaging systems, concurrency threading.
- 6 + years of experience on building e - commerce applications dealing with Confidential guidelines and transactions.
- 5+ years experience in architecture to design, develop API and providing security, scalability, throttling versioning, resilience and maintenance.
- 1+ year of experience building data pipelines and multiple poc’s using Hadoop echo system.
- 1+ year of building casino gaming product having components like funding, terminal, gaming, player account systems.
- Around year of experience on e-commerce suite Hybris and dealt with cms, payment, shipment, order management, customer care, performance.
- 2+ years of experience on campaign management using Documentum, ELOQUA, Brava.
- 1+ year of experience on ERP product and involved in coding the modules like Sales, Purchase, Trade balance, Account payables.
- 1+ year experience migrating applications from legacy to new era like cobol, pl/1 to java.
- Domain expertise on Retail, Finance, Gaming, Marketing, Travel and Ecommerce.
APP/ WEB Server: WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, INTERSTGAE, SPRING TC SERVER, SPRING DM SERVER, TOMCAT
IDE: SPRING STS, ECLIPSE (ALL), NET BEANS, Fujitsu APWORKS
Operating System: WINDOW 7 / XP / UNIX /Linux/Mac
Database /RDBMS: ORACLE, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, Vertica
Development Tools: MAVEN, ANT, LOG4J, SYNMODELPDX, SYNUTIL, GIT
Test tool: JUNIT, JPROBE, EASYMOCK, SELENIUM, Spring Unit, POWEMOCK, MOCKITO
Content Management: DOCUMNETUM, Brava, WCMS
Project methodologies: AGILE, WATERFALL, XP, ATDD
Enterprise portal: LIFERAY
Thin Client System: ADOBE FLEX && Flash
Middle Ware: RMI, EJB, CORBA, COM
Versioning Tools: SVN, CVS, VSS, Clear Case, BIT KEEPER, GIT
Rule’s Engine: Proprietary RULES ENGINE.
Scripting: Java script, jQuery, ORM Hibernate, SOA REST, JERSY, JAXB, JMS TIBCO, ACTIVEMQ, IBMMQ, ERP TASKHUB, E-Commerce HYBRIS, Marketing platform ELOQUAM Distributed cache Hazel Cast, Couch DB,Redis, NO SQL Couch DB, Security Basic, Digest, Oauth, SSO, SAML, XSRF, PKI, Java Security.
OO methodologies: OOPS with UML, Service Oriented Architecture
Big Data: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Gobblin, Spark, Avro, Parquet, Yarn, Ambari,Streaming Kafka
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin,Ethereum, Metamask,Truffle,Solidity
Sr Enterprise Developer / Tech Lead / Architect
- Integrated the external systems using JMS, SOA as the key tools and using the technologies Active MQ, Tibco, Jersey, Spring and Java.
- Implemented multiple poc’s to build data pipelines using Gobblin and Hadoop.
- Integrated multiple applications with single sign on using java script and spring seamlessly.
- Migrated applications from MySQL to Oracle and vice versa.
- Design and implemented multiple web services using the tools like REST, SOAP from inception to deployment and supported, did used JAXB, spring web services and Jersey.
- Extensively used the spring frame work with different modules Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Jdbc, Spring Security, Spring ORM and other modules.
- Implemented distributed cache for applications using Hazel cast and couch DB.
- Implemented parallel programming concepts using thread pools and noninvasive algorithms.
- Design and developed rules engine for retail business in order to follow the vendor rules and legal rules.
- Developed classification algorithms using java and recursion.
- Solved the scalability problems using asynchronous programming and non invasive algorithms.
- Wrote multiple stored procedures, triggers, complex queries, joins and and dealing with relational database systems. implemented Single sign on using cookies, interceptors and spring frame work.
- Got opportunity to work with financial institutions in order to build retail products and ADA compliance.
- Implemented portlets using Life ray framework in order to build a massive portal.
- Implemented customized collections and classification algorithms.
- Implemented basic encryption, decryption using java security and added security layer between DB and application.
- Integrated LDAP with web application using spring security to use user authorization and authentication.
- Used Spring MVC frame work to implement MVC pattern for this project.
- Used Spring AOP to implement inceptors to provide session check mechanism for public and private web resources.
- Implemented life cycle and workflows using Documentum Application builder and integrated with Bravo tool.
- Involved in developing web applications using Struts as MVC implementation and hibernate as ORM.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using outer and inner joins, stored procedures and cursors for Oracle PL/ SQL.
- Developed struts-config.xml, for application resources, properties for the project.
- Involved to implement Internationalization using Locale, across the project.
- Involved in System Analysis that included the high-level design, low-level design, and contributed to the technical architecture of the system
- Developed Spring action classes using MultiActionController
- Implemented AOP pattern using Spring framework for the project
- Designed a approach to migrate the system from legacy to open systems.
- Migrated a module in COBOL, JCL, DB2 to open system like Java, J2ee.
- Provided Exception handling and Logging implementation across the project.
- Involved for Code review, Javadoc’s generation.
- Extensively worked on Java Serialization && De Serialization.
- Converted Java object to XML && XML to Java object using Xtream1.1.3 libraries
- Executed DLLs, exes in java environment using Runtime Object.
- Tested the application using JProbeSuit 5.0 with respect to various parameters.
- Generated the reports to compare performance of the system, after/before tuning the system with help of tools like JProbe Profiler, JProbe Memory Debugger, Probe Threadalyzer, and JProbe Coverage.
- Prepared test environment in WSAD5.1 and developed many components for various modules like Purchase, Sales, Trade Finance, Production, Account Payables\Receivables, HR
- Implemented SCM functionality for all the clients.
- Analyze the requirements specification, done the low-level design, draw the required components for business model tiers.
- Used Struts frame work to implement MVC architecture.
- Developed business components such as Session Beans (stateless and stateful, EJB2.0), Entity Beans (BMP) across the project.
- Implemented all possible j2ee design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Dao, Dto
- Prepared required SQL queries as for requirements.
- Involved in drawing UML diagrams like class diagram, package diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams
- Involved in unit level testing.
- Used tools like SynModelPDX, SynUtil for rapid development.
- Generated Win32 dlls, exes using COM/DCOM technology
- Developed components with help of Microsoft ODBC APIs.
- Developed a tool which is unified one to connect any database for clients like Vc++, Vb, Asp
- Deployed the component in Application Servers like MTS & IIS.
- Unit testing carried out.